Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #21254 on Comments
Level 229 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to iamthethree
Invite iamthethree to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 229 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 230 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Total Comments Made:
What people say about iamthethree
latest user's comments
- *roll image*
Cousin cutie roll
- >18 years old >parents wealthy enough to pay for uni…
Anons getting old
- Im usually a pretty non-caring guy. But seeing those guys birt…
- Scarlet Fakhar? I would definitely **** her
11 year old trump supporter...
- I may be Canadian and not greatly educated in politics but in …
Democrats what have you done?
Most people in first world countries outside the US think that too, myself included.
- Black people, am I right?
But...but... women aren't...
- I had an amazing high school life. Not the best years of my li…
go fuck yourself
- This is the day when Gordon found out he was a fire bender
- The only thing i truly disliked from fallout 4 is what they di…
time never changes
I found it pretty interesting in a way, from a gameplay perspective.
Due to the power supply limit, I relied on it as a special "Shit's gonna get real" measure. Unlike previous Fallout games where I would walk around in power armor all the time, unless trying to sneak. It's kind of a cool feeling to be like "Yep, a big battle is coming" and then hopping into my walking tank suit.
Although in the end, I still had a quite a few leftover fusion cores that I hadn't used so I suppose it suffers from the old "Not using a powerful thing so as to save it just in case you need it latter"
they lored it up as the power sources they have are not the " good ones" they have in other places... you'd think that elder maxon would have a few of the convenient infinite power fusion cores laying around right?
- I can tell just by looking at this news article that this bitc…
Just like Robin Williamson
I felt the same way when I read your comment.
Show Comments (7)