Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 136 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to horribleperson
Invite horribleperson to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 79 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 80 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 136 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 137 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about horribleperson
latest user's comments
- The easiest path to thumbs that I have come across is to go th…
To the "Level 10 to thumb"...
- Thanks for clearing it up for me! I was wondering if this was…
- Apparently, you die shortly after the others as you take off t…
- The difference is that Hakim and his family didn't post on fun…
Hakim And His Magic Drum.
- This is actually kind of creepy in this context: Cat: Don…
- I think you posted this on the wrong website. This website is…
Family Get Together
- Actually no. There are a few people that can kick the ball, i…
Football Is Back!
Actually wiki'd it (didn't think of it before... which is odd.)
The name is still stupid but it's not the fault of the game or anyone really since the game started as a merger of Rugby and Football where you weren't allowed to touch the ball and the game just sort of grew from there. It's now changed to the point where the name football really doesn't apply to it in comparrison to the original intention of the name but Rugby is called Rugby even when it's not played in Rugby so names have a way of sticking around even when they don't apply much.
I don't get uppity about it like others do and it's nice to know the roots of the game.
Me be da atheist
- The mind is truly an amazing thing. People typically compare …
- This is similar to sound. The noises that we hear are just ou…
has deleted their comment.
The mind is truly an amazing thing. People typically compare the brain to a computer, usually with disappointment at the speed of our mathematical processing abilities. When told that our minds are far more advanced than any supercomputer, people are usually skeptical. The fact that the brain can do all of these incredibly complex sensory calculations at once, instantaneously, all subconsciously, whilst allowing us to make conscious decisions about how to react to all of the surrounding stimuli, now, 5 minutes from now, tomorrow, etc., is just breath-taking. Computers cannot even compare. I try not to take this stuff for granted.
Show Comments (0)