Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #2425 on Comments
Level 342 Comments: Sold Soul
Send mail to hillbillypowpow
Invite hillbillypowpow to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 342 Comments: Sold Soul → Level 343 Comments: Sold Soul
Total Comments Made:
What people say about hillbillypowpow
latest user's comments
- I think he says you're only made of moonlight
I didn't believe when I...
- Exactly yo. Justice is absolute. It shouldn't care what side you're on
Double standards, begone
- There aren't any E's in his name
Reverse his first and last name and say it.
- Then it'd be reservoir impressive
Well shit nigga
- >You're dumb >No you! ****** got 'em anon
Science discovers baby with...
- Comment deleted
- If a snail can get one in a million then you can find one in 7 billion
Your love is out there...
I'm not gay, so that's 1 in 3.5 billion thank you very much
You forgot about lesbos
Fuck, 3.4 billion? I don't know how many lesbians there are.at least 100 million though, right? Also, let's talk about only White people, so that's like 1 billion people or so, divided by two to get the men out, minus like 3% of those, and there are roughly 480 million none-gay white girls, ages 0-100 just waiting to love me,
You forget married, way too old/too young, ect.
Eh, waiting is a generous term.
- Now it's less fun but these flips are too sick to stop
How do people say Merry...
- Killing himself is not sympathetic.
the emotional reaction to having a large portion of your life being a lie, causing you to suicide, is sympathetic.
the mother's entirely to blame, and the comic focusing on the father betrays their biases
- This comment seems contradictory to your reply about it only t…
A dogs life
"You can judge a nation, by the way it treats its animals." - Mahatma Gandhi
Show Comments (24)