|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #2057 on CommentsLevel 230 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
OfflineSend mail to herosoldier Block herosoldier Invite herosoldier to be your friend flag avatar
- Views: 1358plebs
9 3 Total: +6
- Views: 2201Damn.....
2 5 Total: -3
latest user's comments
|#34 - Picture||2 hours ago on Reaction Image||0|
|#6 - "This is a deadly creature that could kill me in a second…||3 hours ago on Real Badass||+1|
|#3 - thats a baby seal [+] (1 new reply)||3 hours ago on we_murder_any_seals_we_see||+1|
|#24 - *texas||23 hours ago on home defense system!||0|
|#20 - it's saying the economy went out of control, bush didn't do an… [+] (1 new reply)||11/19/2014 on Runaway Golf Cart||0|
|#53 - 1. There was never anywhere close to that many natives in amer… [+] (6 new replies)||11/18/2014 on Americans...||+40|
#119 - AnomynousUser (11/18/2014) [-]
1) Let's not forget that the Spaniards started that shit with the pandemics of pure death through the largest empires. Not saying that 'Merica didn't do some terrible shit to them, but that's because they were broken up into tribes that required more fighting. With Aztecs or Inca empires, just take out the leader. Our battles for the land lasted longer because it, frankly, was harder.
2) Slavery happened everywhere. The greatest resource ever was human labor, and the spoils of war often involved slavery/POW's being worked to death. Slavery was big between African tribes, so it's not like tha wite man iz evol. I just feel like that's a common misconception.
3) Along with that, the human cost of the Soviet/US invasion of Japan would have been higher than what happened with the bombs. The Japanese already proved that they'd rather die than surrender, so we needed to use the big guns to shock them into defeat.
4) Basically people saying that instead of going to war for oil instead of the ideals we claim. Like you, I'm not too big on that, either. I'm more of a later-history guy than a more current kind.
5) Yup. Of course 'Merica is going to make it a big deal. We pride ourselves on the fact that if you kill a few people or bomb an island of ours, we'll destroy you, so when 9/11 happened, we were like "WTF, not only did something terrible happen, but it happened to US?! On OUR soil?!"
That was probably one of the first times I went over points like that to actually support someone rather than debunk them....
#84 - Womens Study Major (11/18/2014) [-]
1. i thought there is evidence that there was, just not at the time that whites came over.
#60 - nass (11/18/2014) [-]
You don't need to defend yourself or your country for these things. I doubt there is ANY country/goverment has white vest. The only thing that bothered a lot of people worldwide was that a big part of the americans made such a big deal out of 9/11. Things boiled down in the last years, which is good I think. You, and the rest of the paid respect to the victims and helpers, but it's literally time to let them rest in piece. Never forget? Ok. Always mentioning it? No, please not. Everbody has to deal with their tragedies.
I wasn't implying that the attitude I described is yours. this was rather directed towards the always-butthurt-about-9/11-muricans have a nice day
|#262 - not allowed to shoot to maime because it's considered cruel||11/17/2014 on Nice job cops||0|
|#24 - sounds like you're not pressing hard enough.||11/16/2014 on How to stop a feminist and...||+4|
|#49 - thank you bathtub barracuda||11/15/2014 on Utilizing the explain in...||+1|
|#22 - My car has an ebrake on the left that i can hit with my foot [+] (1 new reply)||11/15/2014 on How sweet||+2|
Join Subscribe animemanga