Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #6844 on Comments
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to harasai
Invite harasai to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 89 Content: Srs Business → Level 90 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 253 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about harasai
latest user's comments
- on one hand i am exited because they are bringing back god of …
- i don't recall reading that they used them in europe though …
WE WUZ GERMANS AND SHIT
It wouldn't be a nightmare moving them, remember, before 1916 (Phosphorus rounds become widely used) Zeppelins outmatched planes in every way (Could fly higher, didn't burst easily, the planes sucked anyway), and were used to transport supplies/bomb runs, etc. There's even a very cool story where one Zeppelin went from Germany all the way through Africa on one straight run. And they did good in Africa with Vorbeck until 1916 also. While they didn't have nearly as many as say France (who drew a ton from Africa), or England (who, despite massive resources in Africa, went with India and the Middle East, half due to prejudice, half due to logistics), they had some.
The German fleet was pretty stuck in Europe though.
And Zeppelins couldnt carry many people, moving just about a hundred soldiers and equiptment would take ages.
They wanted to move troops into Africa with them actually, and supplies to help the Guerilla war down there, but they knew it would be ineffective.
They did send a Zeppelin down with medical supplies, but took it back for reasons. But a ton of medical supplies is a lot of medicine. A ton of soldiers are just about 30 men of propper weight and all.
- except Bulgaria was an ally of the Nazis
- it's a parody of all the people from something but if they wer…
- you're replying to a tweet that is 3 months old to get validat…
Female Space Marines and...
- >emprahs greenest i had a hearty kek at that …
- hbo's Rome it's a series don't watch it , it…
best comeback so far
I finished second seasond and I was thinking "This shit is cash, there sure must be more" Oh boy I was never so disappointed in my life.
- pick the true protectors of mankind no but srs…
40k Art and Quotes 3
- getting catfished is more than enough to lose interest for mos…
- you seem to have misspelled ************* CREED
Angron, The Red Angel
Show Comments (36)