Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

grrphc

Rank #2284 on Comments
grrphc Avatar Level 251 Comments: Contaminated Win
Offline
Send mail to grrphc Block grrphc Invite grrphc to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:12/25/2010
Last Login:11/19/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#9295
Comment Ranking:#2284
Highest Content Rank:#4465
Highest Comment Rank:#1090
Content Thumbs: 605 total,  818 ,  213
Comment Thumbs: 5937 total,  8263 ,  2326
Content Level Progress: 80% (8/10)
Level 58 Content: Sammich eater → Level 59 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress: 7% (7/100)
Level 251 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win
Subscribers:1
Content Views:43343
Times Content Favorited:12 times
Total Comments Made:1923
FJ Points:5835

latest user's comments

#26 - Oh, I see. We're thumbing down everyone who isn't "LO…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/15/2014 on classy -1
#29 - anonymous (08/15/2014) [-]
no, we're thumbing you down for shitty comments and/or opinions
#24 - >Will Smith 08/15/2014 on yo calm your tits 0
#19 - Okay, what the actual **** ? Why is anon being…  [+] (2 new replies) 08/15/2014 on classy -2
#26 - grrphc (08/15/2014) [-]
Oh, I see.
We're thumbing down everyone who isn't "LOL FUK DUM BITCHES M I RITE FJBROS LEL?!?!"

Carry on.
#29 - anonymous (08/15/2014) [-]
no, we're thumbing you down for shitty comments and/or opinions
#125 - Love them forever ended in 69. He's who won. He just m… 08/13/2014 on Felis catus -1
#14 - But that was already in the OP..  [+] (3 new replies) 08/13/2014 on The autism is strong with... 0
#21 - awesomechardey (08/13/2014) [-]
In the oc
User avatar #22 - dapop (08/13/2014) [-]
IN OP's ass aswell
User avatar #28 - dorfdorfdorf (08/13/2014) [-]
just like a 10 inch dildo
#16 - Don't listen to all these people claiming "before anyone … 08/13/2014 on Come over +20
#55 - Star Fox, Pikmin, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, and Bayonetta are n…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/13/2014 on Nintendo in a nutshell 0
#56 - marikthegunslinger (08/13/2014) [-]
True, but they serve to prove that Nintendo isn't just a bunch of recycled Mario games.
#42 - Monster Hunter isn't a Nintendo IP though, is it? Many MH …  [+] (2 new replies) 08/12/2014 on Nintendo in a nutshell 0
User avatar #44 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Yeah you're right it is.
User avatar #43 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Well pardon me then. I could have sworn it was.
#41 - I'm no fun at parties. 08/12/2014 on Nintendo in a nutshell 0
#36 - Yeah, Splatoon and Wonderful 101 are both new IP's by Nintendo…  [+] (5 new replies) 08/12/2014 on Nintendo in a nutshell 0
User avatar #40 - mcstorms (08/12/2014) [-]
True, however I feel that Legend of zelda has aged well unlike mario.
User avatar #39 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Don't forget others such as Monster Hunter, which is starting to get an increased fan base (similar to how Dark Souls started gaining their fan base honestly)
User avatar #42 - grrphc (08/12/2014) [-]
Monster Hunter isn't a Nintendo IP though, is it?
Many MH fans stay towards PSP/Vita systems.
User avatar #44 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Yeah you're right it is.
User avatar #43 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Well pardon me then. I could have sworn it was.
#35 - I honestly can't tell if you're trolling him hard, so I'll jus…  [+] (2 new replies) 08/12/2014 on Nintendo in a nutshell 0
User avatar #37 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Why'd you have to go and ruin it?
User avatar #41 - grrphc (08/12/2014) [-]
I'm no fun at parties.
#32 - He is. Either that or he's actually retarded. IP=Inte…  [+] (7 new replies) 08/12/2014 on Nintendo in a nutshell 0
User avatar #34 - mcstorms (08/12/2014) [-]
If thats correct then they make that all the fucking time.
#36 - grrphc (08/12/2014) [-]
Yeah, Splatoon and Wonderful 101 are both new IP's by Nintendo, but this is still a fun joke to just laugh off. Even as a Nintendo fan, Mario Link and Kirby is all we see a lot of the time.
User avatar #40 - mcstorms (08/12/2014) [-]
True, however I feel that Legend of zelda has aged well unlike mario.
User avatar #39 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Don't forget others such as Monster Hunter, which is starting to get an increased fan base (similar to how Dark Souls started gaining their fan base honestly)
User avatar #42 - grrphc (08/12/2014) [-]
Monster Hunter isn't a Nintendo IP though, is it?
Many MH fans stay towards PSP/Vita systems.
User avatar #44 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Yeah you're right it is.
User avatar #43 - meganinja (08/12/2014) [-]
Well pardon me then. I could have sworn it was.
#185 - You're literally just *********** . You h… 08/11/2014 on Description 0
#1270 - Last. 08/11/2014 on Pokemon the first movie +1
#101 - >Implying that shoe-horning "bigger and bigger" a…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/11/2014 on Description -2
User avatar #227 - mathmanchris (08/12/2014) [-]
> Just because you suck doesn't mean the phone sucks.
#94 - >Still arguing semantics That's literally that one…  [+] (6 new replies) 08/11/2014 on Description +3
User avatar #177 - infernis (08/11/2014) [-]
>swear their nostalgia-goggled viewed old piece of shit technology even competes with the great things we have today.

Literally nobody argues against the technology nowadays being better than ever.
People say that many of the older titles in a series are better as far as staying true to the formula that made the original a success are concerned.

See: Metroid Other M compared to Super Metroid.

In any case, people are allowed to like and dislike whatever they want, calling them hipsters and nostalgiafags isn't gonna accomplish much.
#176 - infernis has deleted their comment.
User avatar #117 - timmylickens (08/11/2014) [-]
You guys care so much about your phones.
User avatar #107 - windson (08/11/2014) [-]
>working out
>big smartphone in your pocket
>walking outside
>using a smartpone
>on a roadtrip
That's probably okay.
>in class
>not paying attention
>on a break at work
Pf, okay if that's how you let steam off.
Stop spewing out shit, kid. Every sentence you say makes me cringe.
LEWK AT ME GUYS SO KOOL, DADDY BOUGHT ME THE NEWEST TOY
That's what you look like right now.
Jesus Christ, listening to your arrogance towards old technology literally makes me sick.
#185 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
You're literally just shittalking.

You haven't made any positive points towards your argument whatsoever, just negative insults towards mine based on nothing.

>Big Smartphone
There's nothing "big" about it.

>Being so stupid you can't walk and use a phone at the same time
Incredible

>"Probably" okay
At this point you're just trying to diminish anything I say just to help your ego feel a little better

>Not using your phone in class
Seriously? You never get bored? Okay.

>Needing to "let off steam"
What the fuck kind of whiny life do you live where every day at work is a tragedy? There's no reason to "let off steam" unless you have a shitty as fuck minimum wage shit in which case you have no right trying to make jokes about my life.

"Jesus Christ, listening to your ignorance towards new technology makes me sick."
#103 - megayoming (08/11/2014) [-]
Hes just a bit but hurt on fags who walk/text/eat/jwalk

Snobs who ignore their surroundings.

I think that's his problem but other then that you are correct technology is advancing and the more things we can do on a phone is more than we could of hopped for.

Soon i will be able to play pc games on a phone the time to be alive is getting better.
#89 - >Semantics Then don't be a dumbass? A Galaxy o…  [+] (3 new replies) 08/11/2014 on Description -2
User avatar #97 - mathmanchris (08/11/2014) [-]
>> Semantics
Well I'm pretty sure I speak english way better than you speak my language, so let's leave it like that.
You missed my point here but that's ok, I probably even expected you to, just go and play with your dumb phone then. I bet it's the only thing that distracts you from your crappy life.
#101 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
>Implying that shoe-horning "bigger and bigger" as a trait that applies to all cell phones isn't semantics
>"Oh, I lost the argument. So I'll taunt him! Then I'll make fun of his life which I know nothing about! That'll show him! G-g-gadget baby!"

Fucking pathetic.
User avatar #227 - mathmanchris (08/12/2014) [-]
> Just because you suck doesn't mean the phone sucks.
#87 - >"I like old things! Praise me!" No. Car…  [+] (8 new replies) 08/11/2014 on Description 0
User avatar #92 - windson (08/11/2014) [-]
Yes, cover that screen with your fingers, smudge it whole.
>not carrying a small laptop that does 100x your shitty smartphone
You're going to be staying at a hotel. Chances are you're not going to watch TV but browse the web. Good luck doing that on a miniature screen.
Fuckin gadgetbaby.
#94 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
>Still arguing semantics

That's literally that one situation.
Working out
Walking outside
On a road trip
In class
On a break at work

You can't fucking lug around a big ass laptop for those times.
"Smudging the screen"? Is that REALLY the argument that you're grasping that last straw for?
A Smartphone is a perfect multimedia device made specifically so you don't have to fucking carry a gameboy/mp3/pda/cell phone combo that people used to and you guys are just as bad as "KLASSIK GAEMS" fags that swear their nostalgia-goggled viewed old piece of shit technology even competes with the great things we have today.
User avatar #177 - infernis (08/11/2014) [-]
>swear their nostalgia-goggled viewed old piece of shit technology even competes with the great things we have today.

Literally nobody argues against the technology nowadays being better than ever.
People say that many of the older titles in a series are better as far as staying true to the formula that made the original a success are concerned.

See: Metroid Other M compared to Super Metroid.

In any case, people are allowed to like and dislike whatever they want, calling them hipsters and nostalgiafags isn't gonna accomplish much.
#176 - infernis has deleted their comment.
User avatar #117 - timmylickens (08/11/2014) [-]
You guys care so much about your phones.
User avatar #107 - windson (08/11/2014) [-]
>working out
>big smartphone in your pocket
>walking outside
>using a smartpone
>on a roadtrip
That's probably okay.
>in class
>not paying attention
>on a break at work
Pf, okay if that's how you let steam off.
Stop spewing out shit, kid. Every sentence you say makes me cringe.
LEWK AT ME GUYS SO KOOL, DADDY BOUGHT ME THE NEWEST TOY
That's what you look like right now.
Jesus Christ, listening to your arrogance towards old technology literally makes me sick.
#185 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
You're literally just shittalking.

You haven't made any positive points towards your argument whatsoever, just negative insults towards mine based on nothing.

>Big Smartphone
There's nothing "big" about it.

>Being so stupid you can't walk and use a phone at the same time
Incredible

>"Probably" okay
At this point you're just trying to diminish anything I say just to help your ego feel a little better

>Not using your phone in class
Seriously? You never get bored? Okay.

>Needing to "let off steam"
What the fuck kind of whiny life do you live where every day at work is a tragedy? There's no reason to "let off steam" unless you have a shitty as fuck minimum wage shit in which case you have no right trying to make jokes about my life.

"Jesus Christ, listening to your ignorance towards new technology makes me sick."
#103 - megayoming (08/11/2014) [-]
Hes just a bit but hurt on fags who walk/text/eat/jwalk

Snobs who ignore their surroundings.

I think that's his problem but other then that you are correct technology is advancing and the more things we can do on a phone is more than we could of hopped for.

Soon i will be able to play pc games on a phone the time to be alive is getting better.
#71 - Yeah, you're also bored as **** on airplanes with…  [+] (19 new replies) 08/11/2014 on Description +5
#82 - mathmanchris (08/11/2014) [-]
This is a so called "book", just in case you have to fly somewhere.
Inferior in every way, shape and form? People used to make fun of idiots yelling in their gigantic old cell phones, turns out new phones get bigger and bigger again. Hell, I saw some retard making a phone call with his iPad.
Against the crowd? I don't care what phones people use but I think OP is an idiot for bragging with his. What's up with these shitty games anyway? I can click 3, 4 things and then have to wait 12 hours to click again or pay 5$.
User avatar #130 - isolovegames (08/11/2014) [-]
When dark souls comes to apple/android THEN and only then will I by either.
User avatar #131 - isolovegames (08/11/2014) [-]
*buy.
#111 - rustmcrust (08/11/2014) [-]
You dropped something sir
#159 - anonymous (08/11/2014) [-]
You're not doing it right
#89 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
>Semantics

Then don't be a dumbass?
A Galaxy or an iPhone are both normal sized pocket devices that can do anything at the touch of a screen.
Stop playing shitty games and using your device in a shitty way.
Just because you suck doesn't mean the phone sucks.
User avatar #97 - mathmanchris (08/11/2014) [-]
>> Semantics
Well I'm pretty sure I speak english way better than you speak my language, so let's leave it like that.
You missed my point here but that's ok, I probably even expected you to, just go and play with your dumb phone then. I bet it's the only thing that distracts you from your crappy life.
#101 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
>Implying that shoe-horning "bigger and bigger" as a trait that applies to all cell phones isn't semantics
>"Oh, I lost the argument. So I'll taunt him! Then I'll make fun of his life which I know nothing about! That'll show him! G-g-gadget baby!"

Fucking pathetic.
User avatar #227 - mathmanchris (08/12/2014) [-]
> Just because you suck doesn't mean the phone sucks.
#80 - windson (08/11/2014) [-]
>no games
>no music
>Literally a beta
You little shitter, Doom RPG and illuminum were my 2 favorite java games. No shitty little Angry Birds, Flappy Bird and all their shitty clones were able to match up to those oldies. As far as music goes, mp3 and equalizer - all you need.
Oh and those old OSs never ever crashed or loaded anything for more than a second.
HD Movies and more games? I'll just bring my PSP or laptop like any sane person of the 21st century.
#87 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
>"I like old things! Praise me!"

No. Carrying and lugging around multiple devices for literally no reason other than "LOL! YHU GUISE R STOOPID BUYING SMRTFONES! *tips fedora*"
One Galaxy S4. I can play Smash Bros at my finger while listening to all my favourite albums as well as being online to keep talking to my friends and being updated.
You are hipster incarnate/
User avatar #92 - windson (08/11/2014) [-]
Yes, cover that screen with your fingers, smudge it whole.
>not carrying a small laptop that does 100x your shitty smartphone
You're going to be staying at a hotel. Chances are you're not going to watch TV but browse the web. Good luck doing that on a miniature screen.
Fuckin gadgetbaby.
#94 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
>Still arguing semantics

That's literally that one situation.
Working out
Walking outside
On a road trip
In class
On a break at work

You can't fucking lug around a big ass laptop for those times.
"Smudging the screen"? Is that REALLY the argument that you're grasping that last straw for?
A Smartphone is a perfect multimedia device made specifically so you don't have to fucking carry a gameboy/mp3/pda/cell phone combo that people used to and you guys are just as bad as "KLASSIK GAEMS" fags that swear their nostalgia-goggled viewed old piece of shit technology even competes with the great things we have today.
User avatar #177 - infernis (08/11/2014) [-]
>swear their nostalgia-goggled viewed old piece of shit technology even competes with the great things we have today.

Literally nobody argues against the technology nowadays being better than ever.
People say that many of the older titles in a series are better as far as staying true to the formula that made the original a success are concerned.

See: Metroid Other M compared to Super Metroid.

In any case, people are allowed to like and dislike whatever they want, calling them hipsters and nostalgiafags isn't gonna accomplish much.
#176 - infernis has deleted their comment.
User avatar #117 - timmylickens (08/11/2014) [-]
You guys care so much about your phones.
User avatar #107 - windson (08/11/2014) [-]
>working out
>big smartphone in your pocket
>walking outside
>using a smartpone
>on a roadtrip
That's probably okay.
>in class
>not paying attention
>on a break at work
Pf, okay if that's how you let steam off.
Stop spewing out shit, kid. Every sentence you say makes me cringe.
LEWK AT ME GUYS SO KOOL, DADDY BOUGHT ME THE NEWEST TOY
That's what you look like right now.
Jesus Christ, listening to your arrogance towards old technology literally makes me sick.
#185 - grrphc (08/11/2014) [-]
You're literally just shittalking.

You haven't made any positive points towards your argument whatsoever, just negative insults towards mine based on nothing.

>Big Smartphone
There's nothing "big" about it.

>Being so stupid you can't walk and use a phone at the same time
Incredible

>"Probably" okay
At this point you're just trying to diminish anything I say just to help your ego feel a little better

>Not using your phone in class
Seriously? You never get bored? Okay.

>Needing to "let off steam"
What the fuck kind of whiny life do you live where every day at work is a tragedy? There's no reason to "let off steam" unless you have a shitty as fuck minimum wage shit in which case you have no right trying to make jokes about my life.

"Jesus Christ, listening to your ignorance towards new technology makes me sick."
#103 - megayoming (08/11/2014) [-]
Hes just a bit but hurt on fags who walk/text/eat/jwalk

Snobs who ignore their surroundings.

I think that's his problem but other then that you are correct technology is advancing and the more things we can do on a phone is more than we could of hopped for.

Soon i will be able to play pc games on a phone the time to be alive is getting better.
#38 - The first and last comment are the same **** . … 08/04/2014 on he has a superpower +3
#2 - He wears Patrick's shorts pattern as a shirt  [+] (5 new replies) 07/28/2014 on THE UGLY!!! +145
#12 - superflyingcookie (07/28/2014) [-]
#8 - volg (07/28/2014) [-]
And there's a guy who wears the exact outfit SpongeBob wears.
#17 - rebjar (07/28/2014) [-]
**rebjar rolled image** He looks like the type of guy to fuck my bitch.
#9 - theepicduckfrog (07/28/2014) [-]
I dont see a red tie...
User avatar #10 - erotictentacle (07/28/2014) [-]
its the casual attire
#20 - Is this really how Jimmy Neutron looked...? We have v… 07/28/2014 on Carl Wheezer 0
#12 - But that didn't have to do with what I said... I didn't sa… 07/26/2014 on Smart 0
#4 - By the time Jesus died, his followers were no longer Jewish, j…  [+] (2 new replies) 07/25/2014 on Smart -2
User avatar #5 - godtherapist (07/25/2014) [-]
The Sabbath as Sunday wasn't adopted until hundreds of years after Jesus' death. It comes from the Romans.
User avatar #12 - grrphc (07/26/2014) [-]
But that didn't have to do with what I said...
I didn't say anything about when The Sabbath was..

But fuck, FJ thumbs people down for literally no reason. I don't give a shit.
#48 - You Arizonans have it ******* bad, man. Even …  [+] (4 new replies) 07/24/2014 on Life in the desert. 0
User avatar #51 - Ashtaroth (07/24/2014) [-]
Yesterday was wretched. 117 and the humidity was at about 25%. With heat index that's like 128. No work was accomplished yesterday.
User avatar #63 - thegamerslife (07/24/2014) [-]
how the fuck are you all still alive!! it gets to like 90-100 at the most here in WA and that's rare...and miserable.
User avatar #68 - Ashtaroth (07/24/2014) [-]
You get used to it. I was born here, so it's ingrained. But it does kill people. Typically tourists that just don't comprehend how bad it can be, but it gets a lot of homeless folk too. Honestly, Phoenix shouldn't be here. If it hadn't been a stopover at a river on the way to Cali, it wouldn't be.
User avatar #69 - thegamerslife (07/24/2014) [-]
a lot of homeless here die from the cold in the winter. also, "homeless" lol
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 1050 / Total items point value: 1250

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #15 - gugek (10/18/2014) [-]
Hey! Have a fantastic day today :-]
User avatar #14 - tomahawkkit (09/27/2014) [-]
I was going to say niger, but now that I see your actually blackish I don't want you to get the wrong idea
User avatar #7 - applecopy (08/20/2014) [-]
ello
User avatar #8 to #7 - grrphc (08/20/2014) [-]
..Hello.
User avatar #9 to #8 - applecopy (08/20/2014) [-]
sup?
User avatar #10 to #9 - grrphc (08/20/2014) [-]
Well, I um...
I'm..
Alright who are you..?
User avatar #11 to #10 - applecopy (08/20/2014) [-]
idk
and that's cool
User avatar #12 to #11 - buddhadom (08/29/2014) [-]
Good start now tell him he's pretty.
#1 - haunterbrony (04/05/2013) [-]
I saw that.
User avatar #2 to #1 - grrphc (04/05/2013) [-]
I have NO clue what you're talking about.
#3 to #2 - haunterbrony (04/05/2013) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/text/4521853/A+Game+With+Absolute+Freedom/148#148

Summoned Adm!n for some reason.

Not that I really care, it's just late and I'm supposed to work, so... procrastinating.
User avatar #4 to #3 - grrphc (04/05/2013) [-]
I have no clue why this made me laugh, but the fact that you caught me is so funny.

I was trying to test out if the invisible character would make DJ 4DM1N's name appear normal, I was wrong.
#5 to #4 - haunterbrony (04/05/2013) [-]
Glad to have made you laugh.   
   
Just use an exclamation mark when mentioning Adm!n, and it should be fine.
Glad to have made you laugh.

Just use an exclamation mark when mentioning Adm!n, and it should be fine.
 Friends (0)