Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #15685 on Comments
Level 227 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to greeenman
Invite greeenman to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 119 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 120 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 227 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 228 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about greeenman
latest user's comments
- Same but no one bothers taking pictures of normal people
- **greeenman used "*roll picture*"** **greeenman rolled image **
- No one said anything about trash talking or calling names anon…
- When someone's being salty af online, do you get salty af to b…
- There's something to be said for dealing with idiots without s…
In general, yes, Trump needs work on sounding presidential, but in this quote he's not "sinking to their level." He's not trash talking or calling names. Trump is literally refuting the idea that he's not been successful by pointing out he's more successful than most of his critics and he's got more support (voters) to prove it.
Nobody called Obama on it when he ran around in 2011 (after Republicans won the Senate in 2010) saying "elections have consequences" and insisting his policies were his "mandate" from the majority of voters. It's a similar enough comparison, but back then nobody made a fuss about it because it's an angle presidents use to get their message across. People support me - they want me to do things my way - I'm doing well.
No one said anything about trash talking or calling names anon. He technically doesn't have more votes until it's proven that the 3 million difference was illegal.
It's more the issue with the childish response of "I'm higher ranking therefore I'm right"
Yeah but nothing fucks them off
than sinking to their level.
When someone's being salty af online, do you get salty af to beat them? Or do you take the high road to piss them off more?
- Do you have a source for that btw? I'm certainly not pro Trump…
- Classic, sucks bout the thumbs tho
- I mean, this site was all over the voter fraud red pill train …
Ubiftu Alsalo Dadumsu
- Look man, it's very likely the FBI had all those prior email i…
YOU HAVE TO RETWEET THIS,...
Show Comments (6)