Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #1020 on Subscribers
Level 318 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to gjtz
Invite gjtz to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 212 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 213 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress:
Level 318 Comments: Wizard → Level 319 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
I was told I could do anything, but nobody told me I had to get a degree to do it.
What people say about gjtz
latest user's comments
- What the **** was that dude in the Apache thinking?
Random Webm Assortment part...
His control arms suffered a malfunction. He was in the middle of a pull up, trying to land, when it went ded. He lived to tell the tale, but it's not so ludicrous as you think. Apaches are built to do flips.
Apache helicopters are able to do flips. He was probably showing off.
Yea, they're designed for this shit.
If i had to guess his airfield was at a lower altitude than wherever they were, so he thought he was like 20 feet higher than he was
there's a liveleak watermark, so who got shredded during his crash landing?
Apparently he wasn't
- **gjtz rolled user larrallina ** I love you.
Say nice things
- I use one with my mounted CB radio I use for my fire departmen…
- The ******* Articles of Confederation. Give me a break.
Tumblr meets reality
- **gjtz used "*roll picture*"** **gjtz rolled image ** See…
- The thing about every American presidential election …
The Most Mature Candidate Ever
- **gjtz used "*roll picture*"** **gjtz rolled image ** Isn…
- I ******* knew it. As soon as he crashed through the glass, I …
Need for Speed Trailer...
- Medal of Honor 2010 was honestly the greatest FPS I've ever pl…
sorry, the key's gone elsewhere. The campaign was indeed fun. My internet dropped for a day and I powered through it deciding it was time to finally get round to it.
glad you had fun with it the first time, I feel it's better that it's gone to someone that will enjoy the first time experience (as neither of you will enjoy it for multiplayer lol)
- Never again in your life will you be happy somebody cut you off.
Off to Oz
Yeah you will, and much happier considering that person got ejected AND their car didn't end up too far anyway.
When a semi with malfunctioning breaks is bearing down on you during an ice storm, you'll thank the guy for cutting in front of you.
the tornado came from behind so both cars got hit, one of them was just heavier. Also the other car is fine it's behind the tree in the right side of the road
Show Comments (17)