Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #48819 on Subscribers
Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to gglai
Invite gglai to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 1 Content: New Here → Level 2 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Dot dot dot
What people say about gglai
latest user's comments
- also, on the windy sand boat thingy, its not possible to power…
bending defies Newton all the time. I think we can cut them some slack when it comes to classic physics problems. The sandbenders did it by faking dust devils with Earthbending so a pure tornado can't be worse. It's internally consistent so it doesn't bug me.
- well if it already started to look like a car, you wouldnt wan…
You won't believe it, but some people are dicks in the real world, too.
- My ex has a ******* hotdog train station? well **** im missing out.
Meanwhile at your ex...
- BROJOB BROJOB CHOO CHOO!
- **gglai rolls 357,792,177**
highest roll gets yellow...
- sarcastic *********** is still *********** faggot
grandpa learning to use the...
- Also, the smart car is less than half the weight of a mustang.…
- what the ****, who uses that much oil holy ****
mfw cooking for myself...
How else are you gonna deep fry your chips?
- I don't get it, deaf since birth and yet she understands and s…
woman hears for the first time
like eye there two point were brain process sounds there such thing as blind sight there such thing deaf hearing
skip to ~2:15
most people are born deaf/mute
she was (im assuming) not born mute and was taught how to say things correctly
"Hearing for the very first time"
She isn't fucking blind and she isn't mute, she could learn how to pronounciate correctly without hearing, you close minded asshat.
You can't really speak well if you can't hear, even people with small ear problems have trouble speaking. Pronounciate.
Show Comments (0)