Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

getoutoftheshower

getoutoftheshower Avatar Level 137 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Offline
Send mail to getoutoftheshower Block getoutoftheshower Invite getoutoftheshower to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Age: 39
Date Signed Up:2/09/2011
Last Login:9/23/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 16 total,  144 ,  128
Comment Thumbs: 374 total,  505 ,  131
Content Level Progress: 33.89% (20/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 30% (3/10)
Level 137 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 138 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Subscribers:0
Content Views:5570
Times Content Favorited:2 times
Total Comments Made:181
FJ Points:454

latest user's comments

#348 - If you look at one spot it doesn't move, its when you look at … 03/24/2012 on Get Dizzy with plain jpg image 0
#204 - Comment deleted 03/19/2012 on New Meme App 0
#203 - Comment deleted 03/19/2012 on New Meme App 0
#418 - Picture 03/07/2012 on Kony 2012 +26
#2 - Don't you think its a scam?? 03/07/2012 on Kony2012 0
#111 - Seriously you have never been to manchester have you.  [+] (1 new reply) 03/03/2012 on Trustworthy survey 0
User avatar #192 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
Just quoting the facts... don't hate, masterbate
#106 - -.- So i take it you live in Bucking Palace or someth…  [+] (3 new replies) 03/03/2012 on Trustworthy survey 0
User avatar #110 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
4.5% in Manchester, just 1.2% in Greater Manchester...

Do you mean Asians as well as Black People? Because there are a lot of Asians I'll give you that.
User avatar #111 - getoutoftheshower (03/03/2012) [-]
Seriously you have never been to manchester have you.
User avatar #192 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
Just quoting the facts... don't hate, masterbate
#103 - What part of the country do you live in?  [+] (5 new replies) 03/03/2012 on Trustworthy survey 0
User avatar #104 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
The part that responds to reason, and checks the available data before jumping to purely absurd conclusions like "the average person is black"
User avatar #106 - getoutoftheshower (03/03/2012) [-]
-.-

So i take it you live in Bucking Palace or something haha, I live in Manchester mate, a lot more than 2% :/
User avatar #110 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
4.5% in Manchester, just 1.2% in Greater Manchester...

Do you mean Asians as well as Black People? Because there are a lot of Asians I'll give you that.
User avatar #111 - getoutoftheshower (03/03/2012) [-]
Seriously you have never been to manchester have you.
User avatar #192 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
Just quoting the facts... don't hate, masterbate
#55 - I have no issues with foreigners, Its just funny when…  [+] (9 new replies) 03/03/2012 on Trustworthy survey +3
#102 - Uther (03/03/2012) [-]
User avatar #98 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
Lmao "the average person is black" is that why 2% of the population is black?


User avatar #103 - getoutoftheshower (03/03/2012) [-]
What part of the country do you live in?

User avatar #104 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
The part that responds to reason, and checks the available data before jumping to purely absurd conclusions like "the average person is black"
User avatar #106 - getoutoftheshower (03/03/2012) [-]
-.-

So i take it you live in Bucking Palace or something haha, I live in Manchester mate, a lot more than 2% :/
User avatar #110 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
4.5% in Manchester, just 1.2% in Greater Manchester...

Do you mean Asians as well as Black People? Because there are a lot of Asians I'll give you that.
User avatar #111 - getoutoftheshower (03/03/2012) [-]
Seriously you have never been to manchester have you.
User avatar #192 - teevanator (03/03/2012) [-]
Just quoting the facts... don't hate, masterbate
User avatar #68 - eight (03/03/2012) [-]
Golf, and scones? Never heard of such a stereotype. Tea on the other hand and Beer I have and you must admit it is a common pastime however nothing like Americans label it as. Rap music... ughh. I miss the good old days when Oasis was around. At least they still have Beady Eye and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. They are nothing compared to their former selves in Oasis though.
#173 - First time today i actually laughed out loud at a picture on t… 03/03/2012 on Why the fuck not 0
#114 - > google search Hangover 2 quotes > find this quote … 02/27/2012 on Passwords. -2
#111 - Mr. Chow: Password? Belloni1. Alan: Belloni1. Phil: Yo…  [+] (2 new replies) 02/27/2012 on Passwords. -2
#112 - okaythen (02/27/2012) [-]
>Belloni
God damn you're dumb.
User avatar #114 - getoutoftheshower (02/27/2012) [-]
> google search Hangover 2 quotes
> find this quote
> Realise you are wrong
> Go back to FJ
> Apologise
> I will accept
> We can move on
#188 - If a girl sleeps with 20 guys she is a slut, but if a guy slee… 02/21/2012 on random mot post +7
#116 - at school if someone i didn't like asked to borrow a pencil id… 01/17/2012 on Life Hacks 0
#115 - Oh my god thats awesome! If anyone want the sauce in the origi… 01/13/2012 on 4chan delivers +3
#314 - I dont in any way try and say this man isn't a hero, he put hi… 01/13/2012 on This is why I don't save... 0
#41 - waiting one year to get to the front page because you a dedica… 01/04/2012 on 3888 pics over a year... -2
#377 - Nothings impossible? try slamming a revolving door  [+] (1 new reply) 12/13/2011 on Wut +5
User avatar #389 - flyasrainbowdash (12/13/2011) [-]
Nail a 2x4 into the ground, then slam the revolving door into the 2x4. Tada.
#29 - This is literally my childhood 12/02/2011 on realistic pokemon 51 to 75 0
#28 - Whats Hosays best friend called? hoseB  [+] (1 new reply) 11/29/2011 on Mexican Joke Comp -1
User avatar #29 - marionettis (11/29/2011) [-]
Hosay? Maybe you meant Jose? Holy crap.
#2 - Your hand locks and you can't open your hand, you've got to sq… 11/27/2011 on MAGIC 0
#111 - lol'ed at the thing the kid says in response to your next at w… 11/15/2011 on LOL Comp 6 0
#604 - there are some things money can't buy, for everything else the… 11/14/2011 on Do Want 0
#149 - Must have taken 596 days to upload 11/13/2011 on Longest video on youtube +6
#245 - Pluck eyebrows draw them in  [+] (2 new replies) 11/08/2011 on biggest problem of man +10
#282 - biiiiiitchplease (11/08/2011) [-]
Image extremely related.
User avatar #279 - arsyro (11/08/2011) [-]
scream about how they're locked outside
go out side 5 minutes later
[ 181 Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 1050 / Total items point value: 1350

Comments(0):

 

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)