|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #8443 on CommentsLevel 212 Comments: Comedic Genius
OfflineSend mail to gardenjustice Block gardenjustice Invite gardenjustice to be your friend flag avatar
- Text/Links 13
- Pictures 18
- YouTube 8
- Animated Gifs 1
- Favorites 10
- Friends 1
- Comments1 new572
- Channels 3
- All 626
- Views: 41458Knock knock!
2725 193 Total: +2532
- Views: 47868Slenderman?
1674 301 Total: +1373
- Views: 12219How to solve overpopulation...
365 22 Total: +343
- Views: 5411Oh Facebook!
176 13 Total: +163
- Views: 10497League players being league players
123 24 Total: +99
- Views: 11219Had 2 wins and 2 losses 3rd series
114 29 Total: +85
- Views: 1511Memories
14 7 Total: +7
- Views: 1178Ringwalk Empire
2 1 Total: +1
- Views: 1461Ice Age 4
5 5 Total: 0
- Views: 1026I don't follow the news very well
2 2 Total: 0
- Views: 1030Rosetti's Men Get Massacred Halo...
1 4 Total: -3
- Views: 271Skip to 2:30, MEDIIIIIC,...
3 7 Total: -4
- Views: 911MFW Walter White's life begins...
4 1 Total: +3
latest user's comments
|#12756 - Thanks man, will try again later this week with that in mind.||03/04/2014 on Fitness - muscle and...||+1|
|#12641 - Pain in my knees and upper thighs when I deadlift, obviously m… [+] (3 new replies)||03/04/2014 on Fitness - muscle and...||0|
#12733 - bighairybacon (03/04/2014) [-]
Your leaning forward too much most likely.
1) Middle of feet under bar, shoulder width or less apart.
2) Bend your knees until shins touch the bar
3) Grab the bar and straighten out your back
4) Pull up and drive your legs, try to push the ground down, activate your glutes
5) Bring it back down to a dead stop, none of that touch and go bs. Unless you have perfect form, TnG promotes bad form.
The bar should be scraping you at all times, if you're bleeding or have crazy bruises the next day, you did it right.
#12679 - starJOCK (03/04/2014) [-]
you may be going too low into the set up, and this may be putting some excess strain on your knees. if this is the case, try to 'sit up' a little higher, by that i meanlift your hips a little higher, not so much that it puts you in a compromising position. people often mistake the deadlift as a squating motion, so they try and squat the weight (they start with their hips lower, which will put strain on the knees too early)
when you lift, focus on pressing down the earth, and swiveling your hips into place.
sorry for the long reply, but just one more thing that i have found really increased my deadlift by 20kg (from 180 to my 200kg), really squeeze the bar with your hands, try and melt it with your hands, this will activate your entire arms and your lats, allowing for a stronger core and stability. also try to take the slack out, and then lift.
|#109034 - Play please Admin. It be good **** .||02/01/2014 on ADMIN'S WEIRD SEXUAL...||0|
|#104 - Just happened to be playing in background, couldn't stop watch…||01/23/2014 on Fallout Fatherhood||0|
|#319 - **** it you big orange **** , I guess…||01/20/2014 on An apology to FJ ~ From...||-4|
|#7494250 - PARTY HARD OR GO HOME||01/18/2014 on Safe For Work Random Board||0|
|#7494167 - YESSSSSSSSSSSS||01/18/2014 on Safe For Work Random Board||0|
|#7494009 - Any color's fine addy, rock on.||01/18/2014 on Safe For Work Random Board||0|
|#2 - No||01/18/2014 on THE FIGHT TO SILVER,...||0|
|#84 - When companies take rights they don't have people always creat…||01/16/2014 on Need to Read||0|