|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #15646 on CommentsLevel 146 Comments: Faptastic
OfflineSend mail to gammagammalover Block gammagammalover Invite gammagammalover to be your friend
latest user's comments
|#7 - really? because thats a post from a thread that happened on re… [+] (1 new reply)||11/10/2013 on Fantasy||0|
|#34 - explain? Even if that guy didn't show up, the plane would stil… [+] (4 new replies)||11/07/2013 on Alone one a plane||+18|
#38 - chrispybeef (11/07/2013) [-]
No, they wouldn't. They have extra planes at airports. The real reason they send the plane is because the pilots and flight attendants would be upset about a shift in schedule. I, personally, do not have the solution, and I agree, it's hard to plan flights, but flying empty planes happens too often. It was labeled as American Airlines highest contributing factor to its bankruptcy.
|#98 - found the fedora wearer [+] (1 new reply)||11/07/2013 on Remember, remember the...||+7|
|#19 - was already logged in. wanted to upvote you and downvote the other guy [+] (3 new replies)||11/05/2013 on Poor unsuspecting negro||+10|
|#33 - and you're this country's future, wow [+] (1 new reply)||10/18/2013 on Terms of the Shutdown||0|
|#29 - it takes 2. It was both, not just one [+] (5 new replies)||10/18/2013 on Terms of the Shutdown||0|
#31 - facepalmftw (10/18/2013) [-]
If your significant other says "Let's get a new car! I want a new car."
You reply "We can't afford that, and pay our bills,dear. How about we save up and get a new car next year."
"No! I want a new car now!"
"Well, if we get a new-used car, I think we can afford it."
"No, I want a real new one."
"Well, I did the math, and we can get it if we don't have TV for a month."
"No. New car. Now. That's it."
"Well what if we each worked a little more at our jobs, got some more money/"
Yeah, it was definitely both...
#42 - onewhoobserves (10/18/2013) [-]
Great analogy...except you need to clarify a few points to make it more accurate. Such as: The couple has already agreed that they are getting a new car and it has been drawn up as a sort of contract, approved by their lawyers, and signed by a notary. That contract also has provisions for how it will be funded. And it started out as we don't need a new car and later shifted to well we can get the new car but can we defer people from using the car for another year to well we can get the new car and we don't have to defer people but we need to figure out a new way to do the budget so that I can control whether we have money for the gas, groceries, and guns we've already bought.
#56 - facepalmftw (10/18/2013) [-]
Okay, let's put it this way:
1. They agreed to try it out. Budgeted, planned implication and everything.
2. The time comes around, and it's going to dost a LOT more than they expected (read: were told).
3. The house tries a bunch of ways to keep the budget balanced.
4. They try to stop its implication, but that plan is shot down without negotiation.
5. They try to delay its implication, but that plan is shot down without negotiation.
6. They try to cut certain pieces of it to reduce costs, but that plan is shot down without negotiation.
7. They try to cut other programs, but that plan is shot down without negotiation.
8. They try to gain funding through unrelated sources, but that plan is shot down without negotiation.
9. They try to raise the spending limit to accommodate for it, and that is what passes in the Senate.
Did I get that right?
|#43 - congrats||09/13/2013 on Yo||+3|
|#8 - thats a dude? [+] (1 new reply)||09/13/2013 on Nature's Calling||+1|
|#69 - Not exactly. When the script first launches it will wait 10 mi…||09/11/2013 on For your trolling need.||+1|
|#188 - ...ntering your anus||09/08/2013 on Did someone say rape?||+3|