Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Level 130 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to fuzzywalruslubz
Invite fuzzywalruslubz to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 130 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 131 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
I has bewbz.
What people say about fuzzywalruslubz
latest user's comments
- o_o this disturbs me...
WTF IS THIS MADNESS
- **fuzzywalruslubz rolled a random image posted in comment #4…
Niggas in paris
- **fuzzywalruslubz rolled user watindaduck ** Roll Dub…
**anonymous rolls 70**
Get all the women!
- Hey, hey. I appreciate the corrections and others insight. No …
What Really Happened
- Spoiler Alert! Amon was suppose to be the avatar when Aang…
What Really Happened
Hey, hey. I appreciate the corrections and others insight. No need to get hastey now! Lol, it's just something I was told from a friend xD But thank you all for the input, made me see the connections alot more. Theories will be thoeries! :)
She can't enter it because she has a hard time over coming fears, at the end of the 4th episode when she's crying to Aangs son, she over came the fear, which will make it eaiser to enter the state.
that theory has a few holes,
1. if Aang did die when Azula struck him with lighning and Amon was supposedly going to be the next avatar, Amon shouldv'e looked older or dead by the time Korra arrived at Republic city.
2. Aang did not die when Azula struck him with lightning he was comatosed, it only severed his connection to the universe and the Avatar state, that's why Katara said "I sense a big build up of energy in this area" when she was healing Aang where he was struck, and reconnecting him with the Avatar state when he hit his back on a protruding rock when he was blown away by Ozai's fire blasts.
3. An avatar's connection to the elements and aspects of the avatar state is based on the current avatar's personality, Korra is brash, headstrong, and straight forward, an exact opposit of Aang, remember when Aang had a difficulty learning earthbending? because Airbending does not involve the straight forward approach, and evasion is it's form of fighting, Korra cannot master the spiritual aspect because she lack patience.
and her mastering the element of air and the spiritual aspect of being the avatar is the whole focus of the new series, cheers my good sir
Yeah...no. That doesn't really make sense. Biggest hole being the detail of dying in the Avatar state.
However, I think the following theory about Amon makes more sense.
If you saw that flashback in episode 4, there was a partial face shown between Aang sitting and Aang attacking.
I think that face is Amon.
My theory is that whoever Amon is, he had his bending taken by Aang some time ago. And has somehow learned to do it as well, through a slightly different method than Aang.
Support for this? Remember the council meeting in that same episode? The weasily guy mentioned a criminal from 42 years previously that Aang took care of. So, I think that said criminal had his bending taken, then went into hiding. He donned a mask, learned how to take bending away, and gathered followers to exact his revenge. He couldn't take it out on Aang, so he decides to take out all benders. He hides his face because it seems he was a well known criminal before, and he doesn't want people knowing that. At least, not yet.
That's my theory, anyways. Who knows what the truth is.
has deleted their comment.
actually Amon would be 87, the 70 years from the original series and Korra is 17...
but agreed, this guy is a dumbass, what he thinks is a spoiler is just one of many theories floating around.
that gif. is awesome btw
It's 70 years as the 17 years Korra spent growing up is counted in the 70 years. otherwise Katara would be 101 instead of 84 which isn't right.
oh i see, that actually hadn't occurred to me...
thanks for the correction, have a wallpaper :D
That's just a theory dumbass, and when he was shot with lightning he died in the Avatar State, meaning there wouldn't be another avatar. But then Katara revived him, know your shit.
Aang was killed in the Avatar state meaning no more avatars could be born, so no.
what the fuck kind of logic is that?
- **fuzzywalruslubz rolls 7**
- **fuzzywalruslubz rolled a random image posted in comment #2…
amon = badass
- Well, like I said I didn't see thse on FJ, so they weren't rep…
- I said if this gets frontpage, I'll post pics of the eggs I pa…
Who's ready for Easter?!
- My content isn't repost, you scutter. Please link something Th…
Repost, actually this started on Facebook.
Check the description, you said it wasn't yours.
Check the watermark
Seen it so many times.
Well, like I said I didn't see thse on FJ, so they weren't repost to ME. Now if I did see em on FJ I wouldn't have posted them. I never said those were MY OC. So, goodbye.
Show Comments (0)