Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #17909 on Subscribers
Level 220 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to foreverxalone
Invite foreverxalone to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 119 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 120 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 220 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 221 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about foreverxalone
latest user's comments
- You are Doctor What. Not Dimitri.
- Comment deleted
- This except green. I could drag race that thing and win most o…
- I am unable to stop laughing at this. Oh god my sides!
- Then again. I don't think anything in pokemon makes sense. Kan…
- How do you think moths come about bra? Bees don't com…
to be honest ive never really thought about it. moths creep me the fuck out so ive never looked into it. Yeah i guess if we start to question pokemon on realism everything falls apart.
also, weedle does resemble a bee and wasp larva if they had stubby little legs on them. and they do follow the larva, pupa, bee/wasp growth stages.
the better question is why would a chrysalis hatch a moth. A moth will hatch out of a cocoon made of silk, leaves, or mud, but a butterfly will hatch from a chrysalis that forms within the caterpillars body before it begins its metamorphosis. venonat still makes no fucking sense though. from a fuzz ball to a moth, da fuqu pokemon.
Then again. I don't think anything in pokemon makes sense. Kangaskahn for example. It lays eggs, is born with young in it's pouch, then lays an egg and keeps the young in its pouch.
- I used to whitelist fj. Then this ad came up.
The creepy chicken noise
- That has to be remi gaillard hahaha I don't even know how he h…
- Massive amounts of views? Is that what you are going for?
I had fun.....Once.
- Mine are blue and green with yellow. Allowing my eyes to shift…
Show Comments (29)