|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
|Copyright Removal Request|
Rank #3827 on CommentsLevel 312 Comments: Wizard
OnlineSend mail to forevertrombone Block forevertrombone Invite forevertrombone to be your friend flag avatar
- Pictures 67
- YouTube 5
- Animated Gifs 10
- Favorites2 new169
- Friends 8
- Comments4 new1623
- Channels 4
- All 1887
latest user's comments
|#160 - Yeah but Obama loves shooting guns and has said so numerous times.||02/03/2013 on Texas Gun Control||0|
|#143 - That was the coolest movie ever! [+] (2 new replies)||02/03/2013 on Silent death||+23|
|#169 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||02/03/2013 on deep atheist 4||-6|
#176 - N. Korean citizen (02/03/2013) [-]
You went online, eventually stumbled upon this picture or searched for it, either way it was never shoved down your throat.
|#169 - Picture||02/03/2013 on feels that is all||+4|
|#41 - Picture||02/02/2013 on zoom||0|
|#175 - The U.S. government has a special committee to think of each s…||02/01/2013 on Fun Fact Time||+4|
|#592 - Georgia is the same. In the 70's two days ago. Then, there was…||02/01/2013 on Fucking NC||0|
|#9 - > On a nice trip to Savannah, Georgia with friends >… [+] (2 new replies)||01/31/2013 on Hotel Pranks||+68|
|#91 - Picture||01/31/2013 on Boil it yourself...||+4|
|#236 - I've never seen a more accurate comparison.||01/30/2013 on Pokemon Evolutions||+5|
|#34 - What if it's staring down the demon spirit that's possessing y…||01/29/2013 on My cat is awesome||0|
|#166 - Leonardo Di Capprio is a Georgia fan! GO DAWGS!||01/29/2013 on Bros for life||+1|
|#179 - .....aw man.....||01/28/2013 on lol||+11|
|#135 - Canada is part of the American continent. But nice try! [+] (1 new reply)||01/28/2013 on lol||0|
|#98 - Because Amy Winehouse never existed or anything. [+] (3 new replies)||01/28/2013 on lol||+124|
|#97 - <-- He was also an American child actor. [+] (3 new replies)||01/28/2013 on lol||+10|
|#25 - Picture||01/27/2013 on :)||+2|
|#70 - Picture||01/26/2013 on Avatar Rule 34 (SFW)||0|
|#53 - Picture||01/24/2013 on MFW funnyjunk goes through...||+3|
|#71 - Picture [+] (4 new replies)||01/24/2013 on First time I made it to the...||+9|
|#544 - Picture||01/22/2013 on The Hooks||+1|
|#148 - Yeah. Guns need to be outlawed to keep them out of the hands o… [+] (28 new replies)||01/22/2013 on Gun Regulation||+17|
#173 - mymcmuffin (01/22/2013) [-]
It says that you can fucking make meth and cocaine. The average person wouldn't have the slightest clue as to how to build a gun. And don't even say "oh they could just buy it off the black market" because how many people really know how to buy things off the black market? And how is it going to get shipped? You can't hide a gun as well as you can hide a bag of cocaine. You know how many people Adam Lanza and James Holmes would have killed if they were using a bolt action rifle or a shotgun that hold 3-5 shells instead of a fully automatic one that holds 40 rounds? Not nearly as many as they did. Why wouldn't we at least try to reduce the amount of people that have assault rifles?
#200 - toosexyforyou (01/22/2013) [-]
Alright i'm reading through you're little paragraph here, you're welcome.
1. The average person wouldn't have the slightest clue as to HOW TO MAKE FUCKING METH AND COCAINE.
2. The amount of people that really know how to buy things off the black market hmmmm... I would guess the same amount of people that are dangerous to our society.
3. lol this nigga, how is it gonna get shipped? Fucking shitting me? Like that's their biggest worry, the motherfucking shipping and handling.
4. People smuggle carloads of cocain into the US, you really think that guns will be that hard.
5. No I don't know how many people they would've killed if they were using a bolt action rifle or a shotgun and neither do you. You're so retarded what a great fucking point.
6. Not nearly as many as they did, yeah sure in an alternate universe they probably wouldve had years of sword training and slain the entire movie theater with a butter knife. You're so fucking terrible at coming up with good points.
7. We fucking have tried reducing the amount of people that have assault rifles. There are plenty of regulations on owning a gun. Why don't you take Australia for example, after they outlawed having a gun for reasons other than hunting, homicide and robbery rate increased.
#212 - mymcmuffin (01/22/2013) [-]
1. Then how do retards in trailer parks have meth labs? You can google that kind of shit.
2. It's not like you can just got to [url deleted] and ask to buy an assault rifle. And I'm sure it would be expensive as fuck
3. You'd almost have to personally deliver them, which would lower the chances of getting them.
4. Cocaine is a little easier to hide than guns.
5. So you're saying a bolt action rifle wouldn't take more time to fire than a semi auto gun? You've obviously never shot a gun.
6. What the fuck are you talking about?
7. So we just shouldn't even try to fix it?
#231 - toosexyforyou (01/22/2013) [-]
1. That just proves my point that any civilian can make a gun just like they can make meth.
2. yeah drugs aren't cheap either
3. Since it's not cheap, the person selling it to you would hire someone to transport it to you.
4. yes but if you can smuggle in a car full of cocaine, you can smuggle in a car full of anything else
5. I'm saying that you can't determine what would've happened if you changed his weapon because YOU JUST DON'T KNOW and therefore it's not a valid argument.
6. You said "not nearly as many as they did" as an answer to how many people would've died if the killers didn't have automatic weapons and I used the same argument you're using and told you a story of an alternate universe where changing the man's weapon to a knife resulted in him killing everyone in the theater.
7. Well hmmm... I've tried to keep my whole argument unbiased but you asked me for my opinion so here it is: I don't think that we should take guns away from people. You're just taking them away from the good guys, not the bad guys. Also, taking away stuff that people are used to just pisses them off. It would be best to let people keep their guns and the amount of bullets they want in it, but in return they have to show that they can properly use that gun and go through a mental health screening of some sort.
#253 - mymcmuffin (01/22/2013) [-]
1. Absolutely not. Making a substance is a little different than putting together a machine. You wouldn't be able to go to the store and buy a firing mechanism like you could buy an ingredient for meth,
2. I think guns might be a little bigger deal then drugs, so they'd be more expensive
3. Which would add to the cost.
4. I don't think it's as easy as that.
5. Ever heard of a mass shooting with a .22? Me neither, because it would be far less efficient.
6. I still don't understand. You honestly think him not using an assault rifle wouldn't result in less deaths?
7. I agree on hundred percent. If there isn't a gun ban I would love to see something like what you described. The only problem is figuring out how to prove you won't use the gun to murder.
#275 - toosexyforyou (01/22/2013) [-]
1. look up how to make a firing mechanism out of what you could buy? you kidding me?
2. think of the volume of a gun and then think of the equal amount in cocaine. Honestly I have no idea how much cocaine or an illegal gun would cost so I can't make this argument but neither can you yet you still try.
3. The cost would be included. getting the item to the costumer is part of what makes illegal substances so expensive.
4. Man think of a fucking box holding a bunch of guns, now think of the same fucking box full of cocaine. You're smuggling the same fucking box just filled with different stuff.
5. I am just completely baffled that you think that is a legitimate argument.
6. I'm saying you just don't know because it is a hypothetical situation. If he had a semi-automatic pistol then maybe he would've been more accurate with his shots and killed more people, you just don't know.
7. See now that's the thing that makes people despise guns so much and make completely retarded arguments about why guns should be banned. Sane people don't use the gun to murder, they use the gun as self defense and for sport. (You're sleeping in bed with your wife and you got 2 kids in the room next door and you hear a loud noise. You know that there is an intruder in your home. You grab your gun, find the intruder, and then you shoot him.) Yes you just killed a man in pretty much a heartbeat but was it really unfair? Would it have been more fair for you to go at it with this intruder with a knife or fists and risk him killing you and then your family?
#289 - mymcmuffin (01/22/2013) [-]
You have your beliefs and I have mine. I agree with some of what your saying about the way we go about who we sell guns to but I disagree with some of your points as well. There are obviously things I am uneducated about and that's why I'm on funnyjunk instead of being a part of congress. I will vote for what I think is right and you can do the same, that's about all we can do. I'm not going to keep this going any longer. There's no point. Good debate.
#195 - N. Korean citizen (01/22/2013) [-]
Hey buddy, over half of the people in America who get arrested claim it's fairly easy for them to obtain firearms illegally i.e. stolen or purchased via black market. As for your smuggling argument, roughly 75% of the immigrants who try to cross the border actually get over and into the United States. If that many illegal people get into the country each year how many guns (which are much smaller than humans) do you think could get into the country?
#193 - mymcmuffin (01/22/2013) [-]
Adam Lanza did but they aren't sure if Holmes' were semi auto or not. Either way, a semi auto still shoots a hell of a lot faster than a bolt action. It only takes one bullet to kill, and they had 40 and could fire as fast as they wanted. Do you not see a problem with that?
#206 - nobleknight (01/22/2013) [-]
And if the adult victims were allowed to have handguns then they could have shot the shooter and defended themselves. Outlawing guns just makes it easier for criminals to do what they want. Lets take Columbine for example. That shooting happened in a gun free town and what happened? So mentally unstable kids got a hold of guns and killed people. Washington D.C. No guns allowed yet gun violence still happens. Why punish people who have never broken the law for what the criminals do?
#235 - nobleknight (01/22/2013) [-]
I see your point but removing our ability to defend ourselves won't solve anything. Upping the punishment for those who use a firearm to break the law would be more effective. Having law abiding citizens have guns to protect themselves will make criminals think before committing said crime. For example, let's say I'm a criminal and I see a person walking down the street, I want to rob him. Since guns are outlawed I know he's unarmed so I have no fear. I rob him. Now what if guns were okay to have? Same situation, I want to rob him, wait, he may have a gun on him, better not risk it. I can list more scenarios but you get the gist.
tl;dr See the argument from the other point of view before speaking. (no insult intended)
#268 - mymcmuffin (01/22/2013) [-]
That's the best argument I've heard. I just think that somebody crazy enough to kill dozens of people isn't exactly worried about punishment. But I understand your point about the robbing thing. I think that if there isn't a total ban there definitely needs to be a better way to determine who we sell guns to.
#278 - nobleknight (01/22/2013) [-]
Well the punishment idea goes more toward petty criminals not the psycho killers. Think of it this way. I walk into a room with 10 people inside and pull a gun and open fire, they will die before police arrive. Why? Nobody has a gun to stop me. Same scenario but 3 people have guns. I pull out my gun and open fire but those 3 people pull out their guns and shoot me down. Albeit some people may be dead or wounded but I was stopped from killing them all. It's bad that I shot up the place but I was stopped before I killed them all. How was I stopped? With a gun, not some paragraph on a piece of paper with a fancy signature.
#154 - N. Korean citizen (01/22/2013) [-]
I'm pretty sure you just made an argument to legalize coke and meth.
|#82 - HFW||01/15/2013 on I don't even know||0|
|#85 - The last McDonald's I went to, the cashier yelled "Somebo…||01/14/2013 on In a nutshell...||+2|
|#349 - Picture||01/13/2013 on It's time to grow up||+3|