Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to forestfires
Invite forestfires to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 225 Comments: Mind Blower
Total Comments Made:
What people say about forestfires
latest user's comments
- i imagine it's the same unlucky ******* diver every time, like…
- been waiting for this **** for weeks, thanks man
- i meant to leave a comment, not reply to yours, i am severely hungover
- is if Mary berry ain't sexy enough, i'll do my best
- Comment deleted
- my dad does this thing where he's constantly supportive of my …
- good will hunting
- movie is Mr. Right, actually worth the watch, got sam rockwell…
Why I'm Single
- guy ****** up in the first place by being on the damn track, t…
"I'm gonna take the rest of...
A truck is not a car. It does not just stop on a dime. The lights may have come on too late for him to stop, but he panicked and slammed the brakes instead of flooring it and zooming across. This would make him stop in the middle of the tracks. Still a fuck up, but an understandable one
Veteran trucker here. Those gates go down like a full 40 seconds to a minute plus before the train comes through, plenty of time to clear the tracks. Either there was a mechanical failure with the vehicle, or the driver was an idiot.
I'm a trucker too, and I agree. I'm just saying it's an honest mistake
>I'm totally a trucker too guise
I don't need an internet forum to believe me
I drive bulldozers and I agree
If the lights came on too late for him to stop, he had plenty of time to get through before the boom gates came down, let alone before the train came through.
He probably did if he didn't panic. We're saying the same thing
- i couldn't see a single word which hit pretty close to home
Gay Seal Site
Show Comments (1)