Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

fluttershyfan    

Rank #26186 on Subscribers
no avatar Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to fluttershyfan Block fluttershyfan Invite fluttershyfan to be your friend
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:4/04/2012
Last Login:8/19/2013
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 2816 total,  3216 ,  400
Comment Thumbs: 1262 total,  1614 ,  352
Content Level Progress: 16% (16/100)
Level 128 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 129 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 61% (61/100)
Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:2
Content Views:70943
Times Content Favorited:127 times
Total Comments Made:1525
FJ Points:4122

latest user's comments

#5880414 - That confuses me. Anyway >Come home later that week …  [+] (8 new replies) 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
User avatar #5880434 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
kind of like that story but fluffy forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to herself
#5880489 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Buy her fluffy bahbehs anyway
>Fluffy mammah accepts bahbehs
>Happy family :D
User avatar #5880575 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy ponies drowned in a Freak taco sauce accident
#5880622 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
User avatar #5880712 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Gnome becomes insane over loss of friends and dies months later
> Gnome and Fluffy ponies are together in heaven
#5880908 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>In heaven, there is a place for Fluffys
>Where there is Infinite balls of sketties
>And where ponys can fly, use magic safely and SWIM!
>And humans can look after Fluffys too!
>Perfect harmony
#5880987 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
Such a lovely place
#5881045 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Places to pway too
>Like the "Bock" area
>And the swimming pool to!
>Places to eat!
>Like the barn with Sketties
>And the grass with... grass
>What a wonderful place
#5880131 - >Fluffy pony gets lonely when your at work >Decide t…  [+] (10 new replies) 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
User avatar #5880260 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Fluffy pony keeps getting bigger and bigger as weeks pass
> Fluffy pony is pregnant no doubt about it
> One day fluffy pony screams wake u up
> run to safe room
> Fluffy make big poppies big poppies
> Fluffy pony strains when all the sudden she explodes
> Fluff everywhere In the center of fluff is Fluffy pony dazed and confuses and back to normal size
> Where fluffy bebbies?
> Fluffy pony forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to her self
#5880414 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
That confuses me. Anyway
>Come home later that week
>Fluffy pony doesn't run up to you like is usually does
>Hear distressed calls from front room
>Go in
>See fluffy pony floating, wiggling her legs
>Out of curiosity, you tap it gently
>It glides across the room, wiggling her legs all the way
>Bounces off the wall
>Fluffy pony forgot the laws of gravity
User avatar #5880434 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
kind of like that story but fluffy forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to herself
#5880489 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Buy her fluffy bahbehs anyway
>Fluffy mammah accepts bahbehs
>Happy family :D
User avatar #5880575 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy ponies drowned in a Freak taco sauce accident
#5880622 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
User avatar #5880712 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Gnome becomes insane over loss of friends and dies months later
> Gnome and Fluffy ponies are together in heaven
#5880908 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>In heaven, there is a place for Fluffys
>Where there is Infinite balls of sketties
>And where ponys can fly, use magic safely and SWIM!
>And humans can look after Fluffys too!
>Perfect harmony
#5880987 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
Such a lovely place
#5881045 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Places to pway too
>Like the "Bock" area
>And the swimming pool to!
>Places to eat!
>Like the barn with Sketties
>And the grass with... grass
>What a wonderful place
#5879855 - > Fluffy pony rolls off couch >ohgodohgod.jpg &g…  [+] (12 new replies) 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
User avatar #5879936 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> FLuffy pony looks up at Gnome
> Gnome wan Bebbies?
> ohgodohgod.jpg
> Fluffy holds up can with words Bebbies printed on side
> some fancy beer or something
> Gome wan Bebbies?
#5880131 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy pony gets lonely when your at work
>Decide to buy her a "Companion"
>Come home one night
>Fluffy pony looks a bit fatter then usual
>Fuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg
(A week later)
Continue from here sir! What happens next?
User avatar #5880260 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Fluffy pony keeps getting bigger and bigger as weeks pass
> Fluffy pony is pregnant no doubt about it
> One day fluffy pony screams wake u up
> run to safe room
> Fluffy make big poppies big poppies
> Fluffy pony strains when all the sudden she explodes
> Fluff everywhere In the center of fluff is Fluffy pony dazed and confuses and back to normal size
> Where fluffy bebbies?
> Fluffy pony forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to her self
#5880414 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
That confuses me. Anyway
>Come home later that week
>Fluffy pony doesn't run up to you like is usually does
>Hear distressed calls from front room
>Go in
>See fluffy pony floating, wiggling her legs
>Out of curiosity, you tap it gently
>It glides across the room, wiggling her legs all the way
>Bounces off the wall
>Fluffy pony forgot the laws of gravity
User avatar #5880434 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
kind of like that story but fluffy forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to herself
#5880489 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Buy her fluffy bahbehs anyway
>Fluffy mammah accepts bahbehs
>Happy family :D
User avatar #5880575 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy ponies drowned in a Freak taco sauce accident
#5880622 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
User avatar #5880712 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Gnome becomes insane over loss of friends and dies months later
> Gnome and Fluffy ponies are together in heaven
#5880908 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>In heaven, there is a place for Fluffys
>Where there is Infinite balls of sketties
>And where ponys can fly, use magic safely and SWIM!
>And humans can look after Fluffys too!
>Perfect harmony
#5880987 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
Such a lovely place
#5881045 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Places to pway too
>Like the "Bock" area
>And the swimming pool to!
>Places to eat!
>Like the barn with Sketties
>And the grass with... grass
>What a wonderful place
#5879645 - Perfect :3  [+] (14 new replies) 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
User avatar #5879716 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Picks fluffy pony up and sits on couch
> Watches Fluffy ponies favorite show MLP:FIM
> Wuv you gnome
> Wuv you fluffy
#5879855 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
> Fluffy pony rolls off couch
>ohgodohgod.jpg
> Doesn't hurt herself
>Flip her over and put her back on couch
>everythingwentbetterthenexpected.jpg
User avatar #5879936 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> FLuffy pony looks up at Gnome
> Gnome wan Bebbies?
> ohgodohgod.jpg
> Fluffy holds up can with words Bebbies printed on side
> some fancy beer or something
> Gome wan Bebbies?
#5880131 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy pony gets lonely when your at work
>Decide to buy her a "Companion"
>Come home one night
>Fluffy pony looks a bit fatter then usual
>Fuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg
(A week later)
Continue from here sir! What happens next?
User avatar #5880260 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Fluffy pony keeps getting bigger and bigger as weeks pass
> Fluffy pony is pregnant no doubt about it
> One day fluffy pony screams wake u up
> run to safe room
> Fluffy make big poppies big poppies
> Fluffy pony strains when all the sudden she explodes
> Fluff everywhere In the center of fluff is Fluffy pony dazed and confuses and back to normal size
> Where fluffy bebbies?
> Fluffy pony forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to her self
#5880414 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
That confuses me. Anyway
>Come home later that week
>Fluffy pony doesn't run up to you like is usually does
>Hear distressed calls from front room
>Go in
>See fluffy pony floating, wiggling her legs
>Out of curiosity, you tap it gently
>It glides across the room, wiggling her legs all the way
>Bounces off the wall
>Fluffy pony forgot the laws of gravity
User avatar #5880434 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
kind of like that story but fluffy forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to herself
#5880489 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Buy her fluffy bahbehs anyway
>Fluffy mammah accepts bahbehs
>Happy family :D
User avatar #5880575 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy ponies drowned in a Freak taco sauce accident
#5880622 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
User avatar #5880712 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Gnome becomes insane over loss of friends and dies months later
> Gnome and Fluffy ponies are together in heaven
#5880908 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>In heaven, there is a place for Fluffys
>Where there is Infinite balls of sketties
>And where ponys can fly, use magic safely and SWIM!
>And humans can look after Fluffys too!
>Perfect harmony
#5880987 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
Such a lovely place
#5881045 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Places to pway too
>Like the "Bock" area
>And the swimming pool to!
>Places to eat!
>Like the barn with Sketties
>And the grass with... grass
>What a wonderful place
#5879559 - Hugs! :3  [+] (16 new replies) 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
User avatar #5879587 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Makes some Spaghetti for Fluffy and Gnome to eat
#5879645 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
Perfect :3
User avatar #5879716 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Picks fluffy pony up and sits on couch
> Watches Fluffy ponies favorite show MLP:FIM
> Wuv you gnome
> Wuv you fluffy
#5879855 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
> Fluffy pony rolls off couch
>ohgodohgod.jpg
> Doesn't hurt herself
>Flip her over and put her back on couch
>everythingwentbetterthenexpected.jpg
User avatar #5879936 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> FLuffy pony looks up at Gnome
> Gnome wan Bebbies?
> ohgodohgod.jpg
> Fluffy holds up can with words Bebbies printed on side
> some fancy beer or something
> Gome wan Bebbies?
#5880131 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy pony gets lonely when your at work
>Decide to buy her a "Companion"
>Come home one night
>Fluffy pony looks a bit fatter then usual
>Fuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg
(A week later)
Continue from here sir! What happens next?
User avatar #5880260 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Fluffy pony keeps getting bigger and bigger as weeks pass
> Fluffy pony is pregnant no doubt about it
> One day fluffy pony screams wake u up
> run to safe room
> Fluffy make big poppies big poppies
> Fluffy pony strains when all the sudden she explodes
> Fluff everywhere In the center of fluff is Fluffy pony dazed and confuses and back to normal size
> Where fluffy bebbies?
> Fluffy pony forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to her self
#5880414 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
That confuses me. Anyway
>Come home later that week
>Fluffy pony doesn't run up to you like is usually does
>Hear distressed calls from front room
>Go in
>See fluffy pony floating, wiggling her legs
>Out of curiosity, you tap it gently
>It glides across the room, wiggling her legs all the way
>Bounces off the wall
>Fluffy pony forgot the laws of gravity
User avatar #5880434 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
kind of like that story but fluffy forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to herself
#5880489 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Buy her fluffy bahbehs anyway
>Fluffy mammah accepts bahbehs
>Happy family :D
User avatar #5880575 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy ponies drowned in a Freak taco sauce accident
#5880622 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
User avatar #5880712 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Gnome becomes insane over loss of friends and dies months later
> Gnome and Fluffy ponies are together in heaven
#5880908 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>In heaven, there is a place for Fluffys
>Where there is Infinite balls of sketties
>And where ponys can fly, use magic safely and SWIM!
>And humans can look after Fluffys too!
>Perfect harmony
#5880987 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
Such a lovely place
#5881045 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Places to pway too
>Like the "Bock" area
>And the swimming pool to!
>Places to eat!
>Like the barn with Sketties
>And the grass with... grass
>What a wonderful place
#5879544 - Huggies! :D 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +1
#5879510 - Helloo Wan huggies?  [+] (20 new replies) 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +1
User avatar #5879526 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Diabolic Gnome hugs Fluffy Pony
#5879559 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
Hugs! :3
User avatar #5879587 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Makes some Spaghetti for Fluffy and Gnome to eat
#5879645 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
Perfect :3
User avatar #5879716 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Picks fluffy pony up and sits on couch
> Watches Fluffy ponies favorite show MLP:FIM
> Wuv you gnome
> Wuv you fluffy
#5879855 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
> Fluffy pony rolls off couch
>ohgodohgod.jpg
> Doesn't hurt herself
>Flip her over and put her back on couch
>everythingwentbetterthenexpected.jpg
User avatar #5879936 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> FLuffy pony looks up at Gnome
> Gnome wan Bebbies?
> ohgodohgod.jpg
> Fluffy holds up can with words Bebbies printed on side
> some fancy beer or something
> Gome wan Bebbies?
#5880131 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy pony gets lonely when your at work
>Decide to buy her a "Companion"
>Come home one night
>Fluffy pony looks a bit fatter then usual
>Fuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg
(A week later)
Continue from here sir! What happens next?
User avatar #5880260 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Fluffy pony keeps getting bigger and bigger as weeks pass
> Fluffy pony is pregnant no doubt about it
> One day fluffy pony screams wake u up
> run to safe room
> Fluffy make big poppies big poppies
> Fluffy pony strains when all the sudden she explodes
> Fluff everywhere In the center of fluff is Fluffy pony dazed and confuses and back to normal size
> Where fluffy bebbies?
> Fluffy pony forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to her self
#5880414 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
That confuses me. Anyway
>Come home later that week
>Fluffy pony doesn't run up to you like is usually does
>Hear distressed calls from front room
>Go in
>See fluffy pony floating, wiggling her legs
>Out of curiosity, you tap it gently
>It glides across the room, wiggling her legs all the way
>Bounces off the wall
>Fluffy pony forgot the laws of gravity
User avatar #5880434 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
kind of like that story but fluffy forgot how pregnancies work and gave birth to herself
#5880489 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Buy her fluffy bahbehs anyway
>Fluffy mammah accepts bahbehs
>Happy family :D
User avatar #5880575 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
>Fluffy ponies drowned in a Freak taco sauce accident
#5880622 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
User avatar #5880712 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
> Gnome becomes insane over loss of friends and dies months later
> Gnome and Fluffy ponies are together in heaven
#5880908 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>In heaven, there is a place for Fluffys
>Where there is Infinite balls of sketties
>And where ponys can fly, use magic safely and SWIM!
>And humans can look after Fluffys too!
>Perfect harmony
#5880987 - diabolicgnome (06/12/2012) [-]
Such a lovely place
#5881045 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
>Places to pway too
>Like the "Bock" area
>And the swimming pool to!
>Places to eat!
>Like the barn with Sketties
>And the grass with... grass
>What a wonderful place
User avatar #5879521 - satrenkotheone (06/12/2012) [-]
I'd love to
#5879544 - fluttershyfan (06/12/2012) [-]
Huggies! :D
#5879468 - Good luck! 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5879430 - Fwuffy twy to wun, weggies no wan move! 06/12/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +1
#28 - **fluttershyfan rolls 15** You need this pic 06/11/2012 on smile or die :D +1
#5853301 - Reminds me of fluffy pony :( 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +1
#5853270 - Good 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +1
#5853228 - Wat 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +1
#5853067 - Well ******* done sir. 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5853048 - Dam .-. 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5853035 - **fluttershyfan rolls 61** Not bad.Now lets see if we can get…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5853048 - fluttershyfan (06/11/2012) [-]
Dam .-.
#5852917 - **fluttershyfan rolls 20** Ok then 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5843884 - Yes 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +1
#5843822 - Yesh. And its called diabeetus 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5843796 - Oh twi. 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5843762 - Baii 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5843755 - You are twilight fluffle 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +2
#5843736 - Fluffy ponyys  [+] (2 new replies) 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread +2
User avatar #5843799 - mahkra (06/11/2012) [-]
Ty for my daily heart attacks.
#5843822 - fluttershyfan (06/11/2012) [-]
Yesh.
And its called diabeetus
#5843684 - FLUFFY PONYS ARE GO 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0
#5843675 - **fluttershyfan rolls 77** Again?  [+] (1 new reply) 06/11/2012 on FJ Pony Thread 0

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#41 - sundip (08/13/2012) [-]
So, um..

You have a liking to fluffies right?

Would you be willing to share your folder of these glorious fluffies? since I kind of like them as well..

Alot.
#42 to #41 - fluttershyfan (09/15/2012) [-]
**** .
My comment where i had all of them on has been DELEATED.
FUU
#18 to #17 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
FUUUUCKING VITO
Hate fat fluffys.
This fluffy and Goldie are the only fluffys i would EVER, EVER willingly abuse. EVER.
#19 to #18 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
who is goldie?
#20 to #19 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
You don't know of goldie? Shiiit man, take this.
(This is goldie, the most violent fluffy EVER. apart from rage fluffy)
One on right is goldie
User avatar #21 to #20 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
i dont understand what is going on in that picture.

is the one on the left trying to steal a baby?
#22 to #21 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
The one on the left is crying..., the one on the right (Goldie) is shouting angrily, the foal is being ripped in half.
User avatar #23 to #22 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
why are they talking about milk? and who is the mother of the foal because it looks like goldie is trying to steal it.
#24 to #23 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
well of course she is stealing it, have a look at the full story here
User avatar #26 to #24 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
where?
#28 to #26 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
Gimme a second
http://www(.)fluffybooru(.)com/post/list/Goldie/2
User avatar #29 to #28 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
got it
User avatar #31 to #30 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
what a bitch
User avatar #33 to #32 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
it is the one fluffy i would actually hurt
#34 to #33 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
And fat fluffy for me
User avatar #35 to #34 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
no. i would limit their food and make them run for hours a day
#36 to #35 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
They wouldn't have the stamina for more then a few minutes
User avatar #37 to #36 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
they dont get a choice. if they are on a treadmill. and i can always dangle food infront of them
User avatar #39 to #38 - buttlord (07/19/2012) [-]
if he loses enough wieght i can always give him steroids and get a buff fluffy
#25 to #24 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
[url deleted]
They are talking about milk because goldie is stealing her babies
#27 to #25 - fluttershyfan (07/19/2012) [-]
Fuuu http://www(.) [url deleted]
User avatar #11 - buttlord (06/27/2012) [-]
do you have a link to where i could download your fluffy pictures?
#12 to #13 - fluttershyfan (06/27/2012) [-]
Google bitch! use it.
User avatar #13 to #14 - buttlord (06/27/2012) [-]
i have. i found very little
#14 to #15 - fluttershyfan (06/27/2012) [-]
I found very little
found very little
very little
little
Really?
User avatar #15 to #16 - buttlord (06/27/2012) [-]
yeah. i found derpybooru but fluffies got banned from there
#16 to #17 - fluttershyfan (06/27/2012) [-]
Google IMAGES bro! Take picture
 Friends (0)