Upload
Login or register

finrier

Last status update:
-
Date Signed Up:6/02/2011
Last Login:7/27/2016
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Comment Thumbs: 221 total,  247 ,  26
Content Level Progress: 6.77% (4/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 80% (4/5)
Level 110 Comments: Funny Junkie → Level 111 Comments: Funny Junkie
Subscribers:0
Total Comments Made:96
FJ Points:165

latest user's comments

#11 - America has good craft beer, but yea most of the big name brew… 09/11/2015 on Ze Germans +1
#138 - its a gif  [+] (1 new reply) 08/11/2015 on get ripped fj +1
User avatar
#145 - popeflatus (08/11/2015) [-]
I'm so retarded today.
#21 - Its from the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls opening 08/01/2015 on Death is coming to reap our... +1
#13 - Live in Australia, worked in a drive thru bottle shop for 1.5 …  [+] (5 new replies) 07/31/2015 on Aussie Helpline +6
User avatar
#46 - spoopyskeleton (07/31/2015) [-]
That's because Fosters is awful. I live in Scotland and it's the cheapest beer you can get with a meal in most pubs.

My student union is an Australian pub, and all the Australians who work there say Fosters is pretty much hated back home.
#34 - jokexplain (07/31/2015) [-]
It's not unusual to be loved by anyone
#27 - arandombrowser (07/31/2015) [-]
VB tastes like crap though. If you really want good aussie beer, Hahn is what's up.
User avatar
#47 - artyomthebadass (07/31/2015) [-]
Mother fucking Hahns super dry. Best piss ever
User avatar
#18 - mentalhealthguy (07/31/2015) [-]
fellow ausi here, personally dont like beer, but everyone tells me fosters is shithouse. I worked in a bottleshop for 8 months in an aboriginal dominated area in northern WA, we sold 2 pallets of emu export a day. which is somewhere between beer and unleaded petrol
#296 - Goose 07/19/2015 on Thanks Feminism +1
#109 - I had a great game as Venice recently with AI Crete somehow ma…  [+] (1 new reply) 07/06/2015 on How Coffee is made in Turkey +1
User avatar
#111 - zonetransferrer (07/06/2015) [-]
to be fair, i had used cheats, i am not patient man. i play as france and my goal was to be first colonizator and to take hold of most important trade nodes. i suceeded. But i still dont have ottomans and trade node at Bospor. i beat them once and then left, made them to release nations which then i financially supported to help them stay free. 60 yrs passed (maybe) and ottomans are again waging wars again in europe. this time i am going to fuck them so hard they will bankrupt.
#91 - Do you play EU4 by any chance?  [+] (4 new replies) 07/06/2015 on How Coffee is made in Turkey +1
User avatar
#132 - sergeantsprinkles (07/06/2015) [-]
Bingooo, yes I do. I enjoy modding the shit out of that game. Fun times. Though sadly I am too broke to get any of the DLC, but, thats not the point. Played as Wallachia, beat the ottocunts, and made Romania.
User avatar
#94 - zonetransferrer (07/06/2015) [-]
i dont know bout him, but i do, currently gathering ships and armies to fuck em up
#109 - finrier (07/06/2015) [-]
I had a great game as Venice recently with AI Crete somehow managing to wipe out 80% of the Ottomans by 1520
User avatar
#111 - zonetransferrer (07/06/2015) [-]
to be fair, i had used cheats, i am not patient man. i play as france and my goal was to be first colonizator and to take hold of most important trade nodes. i suceeded. But i still dont have ottomans and trade node at Bospor. i beat them once and then left, made them to release nations which then i financially supported to help them stay free. 60 yrs passed (maybe) and ottomans are again waging wars again in europe. this time i am going to fuck them so hard they will bankrupt.
#50 - I would say about 80% so far have been both Hard copy and elec… 06/27/2015 on Text fonts 0
#46 - Yeah essays.  [+] (2 new replies) 06/27/2015 on Text fonts 0
User avatar
#48 - ruebezahl (06/27/2015) [-]
Wow. Do you submit them electronically and does your teacher read them on a computer screen? Then I'd get it. But in printed form, a serif font is just really superior.
#50 - finrier (06/27/2015) [-]
I would say about 80% so far have been both Hard copy and electronically submitted, usually its double spaced Arial. The other 20% being solely electronic submission.
#39 - I have to submit all my assignments in Arial, I don't mind it.  [+] (4 new replies) 06/27/2015 on Text fonts 0
User avatar
#45 - ruebezahl (06/27/2015) [-]
What kind of assignments? Essays?

Wanting to read essays in a sans serif font is the highest form of masochism.
#46 - finrier (06/27/2015) [-]
Yeah essays.
User avatar
#48 - ruebezahl (06/27/2015) [-]
Wow. Do you submit them electronically and does your teacher read them on a computer screen? Then I'd get it. But in printed form, a serif font is just really superior.
#50 - finrier (06/27/2015) [-]
I would say about 80% so far have been both Hard copy and electronically submitted, usually its double spaced Arial. The other 20% being solely electronic submission.