Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 162 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Send mail to exsequor
Invite exsequor to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 162 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 163 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Total Comments Made:
What people say about exsequor
How it's made
latest user's comments
- If you didn't vote, shut the **** up about your opinion becaus…
I will Buy His Next Album
- His only redeeming quality is that he's not Trump or Clinton. …
- To be fair, it's pathetic statement for every party that this …
- Every candidate in this election is a ******* joke.
Wake me up inside
Life is already a dream that begins and ends with nothing.
If I wake up from a coma, I will be just be moving into another dream that ends Without a Trace just like my coma dream.
It is at this point that I could ask myself, is it worth waking up? Is it worth sacrificing the level of possibility a lesser, limited reality?
Is it worth living longer, even if living longer will not prevent my mortality?
Life is already but a dream.
This has to be just a bad dream
I just need to wake up
Wake up damnit! Wake up!
- I'm still trying to figure out how people seem surprised that …
The Hillary Defense
I don't think people are surprised so much as angry. A deeply anti-establishment sentiment has been simmering for a quite awhile, in the US and elsewhere.
implying millennial kids know shit about how things work in real life
- **exsequor used "*roll picture*"** **exsequor rolled image **
Roll for your new girlfriend
- Maybe American schools should be teaching our internment camps…
Truly unpopular opinions...
They do. One of my history classes we spent an entire semester on WW2. They split it into thirds though. We had 1 part for European theater, 1 part specifically on internment camps and the efforts done homeside, and then 1 on the Pacific theater. Its absolutely true that we cannot forget the atrocities that we did ourselves. While it is commonly viewed as a necessary evil, i personally feel as if it went farther than it should have.
not as messed up as the concentration camps, but still fucked up on our part
- I'm fat an fine with fat shaming, but I can't help but think t…
Fat Shaming Friday 8
I've literarly posted pictures of me before. I'm 150 lbs, it use to be 175, and bench 100lbs each day. I have some stomach fat that I'm trying to get rid of. I use to be overweight during middle school, but I grew a bit and lost some weight until I was actually considered underweight since I was 120 lbs
- **exsequor used "*roll 1, 1-99*"** **exsequor rolls 84**
Where will you be reborn?
- Forget ****, this gave me the most intense boner I'm getting tonight.
Show Comments (6)