Rank #5051 on ContentLevel 151 Comments: Faptastic
OnlineSend mail to evilartee Block evilartee Invite evilartee to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||6/12/2012|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#3084|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#3369|
|Content Thumbs:||1654 total, 1824 , 170|
|Comment Thumbs:||696 total, 749 , 53|
|Content Level Progress:|| 46% (46/100) |
Level 116 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 117 Content: Funny Junkie
|Comment Level Progress:|| 0% (0/10) |
Level 151 Comments: Faptastic → Level 152 Comments: Faptastic
|Times Content Favorited:||38 times|
|Total Comments Made:||86|
|Favorite Tags:||hero (2) | super (2) | superhero (2)|
- Views: 37601Supervillain employees
987 72 Total: +915
- Views: 12587Great job, Sony!
495 37 Total: +458
- Views: 12442Inspirational quotes #42
163 16 Total: +147
- Views: 5485Igor
89 8 Total: +81
- Views: 1685Literally every conversation I...
19 1 Total: +18
- Views: 3503Sooo... Death Note is popular...
22 8 Total: +14
latest user's comments
|#10 - OP is running GTA IV (4/four), not V. Guess you missed that pa…||07/22/2016 on Meet Chad||+1|
|#36 - 1. The documents show that the website was registered as a com…||07/21/2016 on Valve ends CS:GO Gambling||0|
|#29 - While I'm not outright defending/blaming anyone, I think most … [+] (2 new replies)||07/21/2016 on Valve ends CS:GO Gambling||-1|
#30 - sixinthehood (07/21/2016) [-]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but he did not own the company after a set amount of time. He literally created the company. The documents people use as proof show that he was the original man behind the creation of CSGO Lotto.
Not only did he not disclose that he was the owner of the site but he also;
1) Created a video where he lied saying, "me and my friend *found* this new site called CSGO Lotto."
2) Had absolutely no disclosure of ANY kind in his videos or descriptions, nothing saying "sponsored by" or "I own this company".
3) Continued to lie in his "apology" video stating that he ended up owning the company later down the line, which is proven false by the company charters, and that you could check every video because they are all disclosed. This is the most infuriating of his lies because there is video evidence of every single one of his videos having literally no disclosure until he retroactively changed them after he did the apology.
4) HE FUCKING GAMBLED ON HIS OWN WEBSITE!!! That is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most amateur and shady thing the owner of a gambling business can do. This cannot be stressed enough how absolutely no casino exec would gamble at his own casino, let alone the owner of a gambling website (who has access to the background percentages) recording himself playing on his site and winning big pots.
5) They are using a Steam game to have Steam users gamble Steam items for potential Steam wallet funds that could be turned into real cash through third party means. Steam is wholly in the right to stop this.
#36 - evilartee (07/21/2016) [-]
1. The documents show that the website was registered as a company (or something) in December. The website was registered in March on the other hand. So really, it's impossible to say if he actually owned the website, or he (as he says) was approached as potential investor and after actually investing, made the website official/legal. I'm not saying he definitely did not own the page from the begining, I'm just saying, don't jump the hate and lynching bandwagon because some other youtuber tells you to.
2. Didn't I say that myself in my 2? All I'm saying is that with this, he broke the FTC RULES, which aren't LAWS.
3. For the first part, refer to 1; for the second part, refer to 2. Getting back to the FTC rules, while "changing" is allowed (if you for example, did not know about the mistake you made by not disclosing), just a written disclaimer on a video is not enough - he needs to say it in every video where the website is involved (after December). So, the FTC can still fine him.
4. This is definitely wrong, but only illegal if it was actually gambling/betting.
5. The users are putting up virtual goods that can only be used in one specific service and the goods have no monetary value (yes, you CAN sell the skins to someone for real money, but using a third party doesn't really add any "realism" to the real value). Imagine it the other way around - you play CSGO, make videos, add some Darude-Sandstorm and put them on youtube. One day, youtube deletes all your videos for using copyrighted material and sends you a letter to delete your Steam account. Doesn't make sense, does it?
All in all, it definitely is, as people say, shady, but not technically illegal. He's definitely a douche (even without the whole skins thing), but shouting "put him in jail" and making him delete his account does not make sense.
|#27 - FYI, aliens, superpowers and demons did not appear until the 4th game. [+] (1 new reply)||07/18/2016 on PokemonGO is just the...||+3|
|#24 - Saint's Row >> GTA [+] (3 new replies)||07/18/2016 on PokemonGO is just the...||-3|
|#131 - Don't you mean RAMEN-fications? ;) sorry [+] (1 new reply)||07/15/2016 on Tumblrina oppressed by her...||+9|
|#2 - Don't you mean "CAT wake up"? ;)||07/13/2016 on saaaaave meeeeeeee||0|
|#265 - **evilartee used "*roll picture*"** **evilartee rolled ima…||07/12/2016 on What's in the Fallout locker?||0|
|#22 - Ah yes, the all-powerful divine beings, who spent billions of … [+] (6 new replies)||07/12/2016 on Pokemon Origins||+61|
#33 - emiyashirou (07/12/2016) [-]
Adding to #26, going by the manga, a lot of the stronger pokemon choose to fight with their trainers, they're very capable of breaking out of pokeballs themselves. Masterball is capable of containing some strong pokemon like Mewtwo, but it doesn't force him to obey commands.
#70 - anon (07/12/2016) [-]
I think it's more like they convert Pokemon to data. And that's how you can just fit them all in your PC.
#30 - anon (07/12/2016) [-]
I thought pokeballs were metal?
|#68 - GIF from the new Elastomania game?||07/10/2016 on fug||0|