Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #3230 on Content
Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to evenx
Invite evenx to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 11 Content: New Here → Level 12 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 225 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about evenx
latest user's comments
- I have 2. One i met in elementary school on the bus, because I…
- One way or another its about the essentials. Food, shelter, an…
Giving up on this world, and waiting to embrace the one that rises from it's ashes.
- Go meet them. Dressed nicely (maybe even a tie) Face to face. …
thanks and shes 18 so it makes it more legal, she didnt show up today and i dont have her contact info, she in a complicated situation and i feel like her parents are as crazy as her.
good luck then
- It sounds like she made plans with the other guy first tho
Yeah, I still don't know though, if it was me in this situation I'd either be really careful or just end the relationship.
- You are being jealous. But its not wrong to be jealous (as lon…
- Only if that makes you happy. So in that way, you arent really…
- Oh and even if you are talking about a single person, the issu…
- Someone who says this is saying alot about themselves, but not…
Oh and even if you are talking about a single person, the issues are the same. You are still trying to justify the abandonment of individuality and personal responsibility. For example, someone who was in an abusive relationship would say: "I sacrifice my personal happiness to keep my abusive partner happy. That makes me noble"
- I wouldn't recommend this site for this kind of advice. Checki…
- 19/23 is not too young. I follow the half-age-plus-seven rule …
Well, can't say its outright not true, always gnna be an opinionated thing. Its probably gonna have to come up at some point. I'm familiar with the rule, follow it myself
Thanks for the help, and I see you're trying to help everyone else too so thanks for that as well
Show Comments (4)