Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #3115 on Content
Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to evenx
Invite evenx to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 11 Content: New Here → Level 12 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 225 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about evenx
latest user's comments
- Yeah that game ****** me up. I'm still not sure how I feel abo…
Dude when that game ended I just sat back and thought about what it means to be alive for at least a few hours
- Hey so I'm a concerned undecided voter, and I want to hear fro…
MAGA Brothers comp
Look at it like this, even if Trump could guarantee the overturning of Roe v Wade (He can't)
You'd be weighing up Abortion vs electing a President who's: 1) Above the Law
2) Almost certainly going to end up starting a war with Russia (She's said in the past that if "The Russians" at wikileaks continue their "espionage" she would be in support of military action. She doubled down on it being the Russians controlling wikileaks in the debate. She dodged the question on whether or not she'd shoot down a Russian Jet in her Syrian no fly zone)
3) Has the mainstream media in her pocket
4) Sells government influence to foreign nations, even countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia
5) Cheated Bernie Sanders out of the Democratic Nomination
6) Takes vasts amounts of her Foundation Donations for personal gain (Only 5.7% of Clinton Foundation donations go to Charity, Former President of the Senate of Haiti claims they received only 4% of what they were due.)
7) Was secretary of state when $6bn went missing
8) Responsible for inciting violence at Trump rallies which, particularly in Chicago, have led to people getting injured, and could potentially have gotten people killed.
9) Has had over 50 people who were involved in investigations, or affairs for her and her husband die in mysterious circumstances around her and her husband. Now of course there is no proof of the Clintons killing these people, however when you get to numbers like this, it's hard to ignore. Especially when every single one of those deaths have benefited them.
I could probably go on. But basically you're weighing up Abortion vs Turning America into the West's North Korea. And I mean that wholly unironically.
Even if by some miracle Trump wins, he doesn't have the power to appoint people to the supreme court. He can only nominate them. The senate has the final call in deciding who gets the seat. Appointing a judge who would overturn roe v. wade would get way too much backlash. It's a possibility but a laughably small one.
Based off your comment history you don't seem like an undecided voter anyway. I see you like comparing Trump to Hitler like your proving a point. Literally one of the most over used things every election. I remember people comparing Obama to Hitler, Romney to Hitler, McCain to Hitler, Hillary to Hitler. It's almost like Hitler was a politician and politicians have things in common, everybody is hitler. Guess what else Hitler did? He controlled the media so the general population was uninformed and had a specific agenda pushed down their throats. Sounds like somebody else we know. I should've been able to tell based off your wording "how do you justify this?". There's no need to hide behind being an undecided voter. Make your profile private if you want to play stupid games. You're obviously anti-trump.
I honestly am undecided. Right now I'm not thinking I want to vote for either of them. But yeah I guess I like trump less. I just don't comment on hillary because everything important to complain about with her already gets brought up on this site
If you vote for Hillary you better go sign up to fight in the war she'll start with Russia afterwards.
I see it mostly as a sacrifice for the sake of keeping America out of a war and exposing political corruption. Once we get these very important conflicts resolved, our economy moving again, and corruption under control then we'll be able to better focus on secondary policies such as abortion. The president who comes after Trump could very well be pro abortion and appoint justices of their own. There might not be a president after Hillary.
I see main issues as wars, economy, and political corruption, and secondary issues as abortion, legal weed, and LGBT stuff. I'm gay myself, but some issues are just more urgent than others.
That's how it works with the party system. If Hillary is president they would be pro-abortion justices and Hillary's agenda would be pushed through the court instead. You shouldn't be making your decision to vote based off something like abortion. I personally could give a rats ass about abortion. You should be making your decision to vote based off something that could severely effect our country as a whole. War with Russia being one of those things.
- But there was no agreement. Did you see an agreement? I mean f…
- Because everything on camera WAS just talking. And he even sai…
Funny how it's excusable when a fellow liberal does a but inexcusable horror when a republican does it eh?
It's still considered as "Conspiracy to commit crime" by most counts, "In criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future. Criminal law in some countries or for some conspiracies may require that at least one overt act must also have been undertaken in furtherance of that agreement, to constitute an offense."
All they'd need to prosecute him is someone else who did incite violence at his behest.
But there was no agreement. Did you see an agreement? I mean from watching the footage it honestly doesn't seem like he's encouraging it at all, or sending underlying messages or anything.
- You are the first sane person I've seen on this site for the l…
Let me science
- We'll see about that... There's a red robin righ…
- Comment deleted
- Man chicken fries are delicious.
Red Robins has terriyaki burgers, as well as pineapple and egg.
We'll see about that...
There's a red robin right next to my five guys. Science will be done
has deleted their comment.
Show Comments (4)