Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #2724 on Subscribers
Level 310 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to edgeworthy
Invite edgeworthy to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 146 Content: Faptastic → Level 147 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress:
Level 310 Comments: Wizard → Level 311 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
*this description was entirely sponsored by miles edgeworth*
What people say about edgeworthy
latest user's comments
- But...Isn't that mostly whats defining germans too at this poi…
With Germany there's more of a racial reason, in Italy it's way more "egocentric", in a way: no one came saying how we're bad and we should self-bash eachother and hate our culture, we came ourselves came up with this idea.
"Look at all our problems."
"But other countries have problems, too."
"But they accomplish things, they do stuff!"
"Guess the problem is us, then."
It's a destructive and useless behavior, we just bash ourselves for our past failures and never try to improve, still thinking we're making the difference by making the overall mood of our country worse.
Ahhh, your country is in midlive crisis then. Time to build yourself a nice building!
Also, I visit italy often, its a tradition of my family to visit caorle once a year. As far as this is concerned, I still love you guys.
And well, one can only abolish such Selfhatred with something prideful, like when you became world masters in football.
Never liked football/soccer/calcio, but I'd admit it's awesome when our sports team accomplish something important. Sometimes it's like that first month Pokémon Go was released: everyone is filled with hope, and wonder, and the feeling anyone can do anything. Such a shame it lasts so short and then the self-bashing mentality just comes right up.
I guess "midlife crisis" could be a very nice, appropriate title for Italy's last two to three decades. Hope it'll end soon, but most people just still can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- It seems you confused English with spanish.
YOU AINT RETCONING THIS...
- Well, I'll get myself a diavolo then. Making me hung…
- Your profile pic reminds me, that we still got no new part of …
- Emotional skill? Don't youmean the abulity to restraing reflex…
- I freaking love wow lore. Those were my first books aswell, bu…
- Also, you just need higher speed, not 5 more speed than the en…
- Many great anime are like this. Setting the world, the charact…
Theyre Like 12
yea clannad hit me pretty hard with that
- I honestly thibk it went down because of the horrid p2p connections.
- One can always run away and say "It's just a joke man!&qu…
Coming out of your room
Show Comments (401)