|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
|Copyright Removal Request|
Rank #4633 on CommentsLevel 249 Comments: Doinitrite
OnlineSend mail to duudegladiator Block duudegladiator Invite duudegladiator to be your friend flag avatar
latest user's comments
|#25300 - Fuck Allah and Fuck Mohammed. If you want to talk about religi… [+] (10 new replies)||03/14/2013 on Politics - politics news,...||+1|
|#25282 - they're gonna essplode!!!! [+] (12 new replies)||03/14/2013 on Politics - politics news,...||+1|
|#139 - Fucking Chinese and their dick problems.. [+] (3 new replies)||03/14/2013 on Zheng he's ship VS...||+3|
|#25270 - no||03/13/2013 on Politics - politics news,...||0|
|#105 - Picture||03/13/2013 on conversation between Canada...||-1|
|#78 - No companies like SpaceX. An American Company basically runnin… [+] (2 new replies)||03/12/2013 on conversation between Canada...||-1|
|#72 - The American government may not be doing anything about space,… [+] (4 new replies)||03/12/2013 on conversation between Canada...||-1|
#78 - duudegladiator (03/12/2013) [-]
No companies like SpaceX. An American Company basically running freight where NASA has stopped. And many other competitors that are chomping at the bit to get funding as much as them.
You know, to hate the USA, is like hating all the nationalities of the world united under one roof.
|#47 - thebest404pageever.com/swf/snap_your_shit.swf||03/12/2013 on ME WANTS||+1|
|#15 - I.... I don't get it. Maybe you should recalibrate your funny.||03/10/2013 on Witty Title||0|
|#44 - Picture||03/10/2013 on I'm getting suspended||+4|
|#53 - Picture||03/06/2013 on Poor mars||+2|
|#50 - Not with the help of Human tech. [+] (3 new replies)||03/06/2013 on Poor mars||+1|
|#45 - colonizing mars in the next few centuries!!! [+] (5 new replies)||03/06/2013 on Poor mars||+3|
|#18 - Picture||03/06/2013 on Funny how these things work...||+2|
|#15 - sigh. [+] (2 new replies)||03/06/2013 on Funny how these things work...||+15|
|#144 - Tyrese and the black woman will join Rick. The Teenager and th…||03/05/2013 on Rick you little rascal..||0|
|#24902 - I like this video. The man uses a very good point, which is th…||03/05/2013 on Politics - politics news,...||0|
|#88 - i was thinking Rick needed more people to fight off … [+] (3 new replies)||03/05/2013 on Rick you little rascal..||+5|
|#66 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||03/05/2013 on welp shit||-5|
|#66 - Shut up Pierce. [+] (19 new replies)||03/04/2013 on American problems||-12|
#120 - thegamegestapo (03/04/2013) [-]
That's another way of looking at it yes. I was just stating a fact because Mr.NRA up there was flat out wrong. As a Eurofag I have no real say in the matter but the way I would propose the law amendment should go is this:
1) The current State laws regarding firearm ownership are to be replaced with National Standard Regulation
2) All fully automatic weapons, high capacity magazines, specialised ammunition types and shotguns with a magazine tube of more than four shells are to be made illegal for private ownership. These weapons should be stored at gun clubs, sold back to Government authorities, or the owner should register with and actively join a legal militia.
3) Before ownership of any firearm citizens must pass a Firearms Competence Exam which must be renewed every two years.
4) Private sales of firearms is to be made illegal without a license or the supervision of a licensed individual.
5) Doctors/ psychiatrists will have the right to recommend that police confiscate the weapons of individuals for a maximum of thirty days.
That's my idea anyway.
#182 - SonofChuck (03/04/2013) [-]
If I may interject here, fully automatic weapons are already illegal here in the United States, in fact they've always been illegal since they are classified as "weapons of war". Specialized ammunition and shotguns with more than four shells also can't be obtained here legally (except hollow points I believe those are legal but armor piercing and tracer rounds are definitely illegal). As for high capacity magazines, that has actually already been attempted under the Clinton itemsistration it was called the Assault weapons ban and it included the ban of high capacity magazines, it was supposed to be renewed but it was found to have such a negligible effect on gun crime (it was around .2 or .3%) that they decided against it.
#201 - Zarke (03/04/2013) [-]
Well, this guy's leaving out some information.
Fully automatic weapons are technically illegal. However, weapons manufactured before 1986 are "grandfathered", and are legal to purchase (although extremely expensive, often costing thousands of dollars, which pretty much reduces them to collector's items) with registration and a $200 tax stamp. I'm pretty sure there are no magazine restrictions on shotguns (unless his state has harsher regulations than on the federal level. Like I said, there's irregularity in State laws). The 1994 Clinton Assault Weapons Ban did restrict several features on firearms, but it was allowed to expire in 2004 because it was deemed ineffective in preventing crime (as is stated by the FBI).
#135 - Zarke (03/04/2013) [-]
1) I do believe that the irregularity of State laws causes problems and efforts should be made to normalize them. What good is a magazine capacity restriction in New York if J. D. Thugg can cross the state line and get a 33-round Glock magazine? It just handicaps law-abiding citizens and does nothing to stop actual criminals. It's a feel-good law and nothing more.
2) That's far too harsh. I say that if you're safe, stable, and sane, then you should be free to own whatever you feel you want or need. The vast majority of firearms owners in the U.S. are actually safe, stable individuals. Over 290,000,000 firearms were NOT used in a violent crime yesterday, and I bet you can expect to see a similar statistic tomorrow.
3) I'm fine with licensing. Hell, go for graduated licensing like we have in Canada. However, to comply with their current Second Amendment rights, licenses should be issued on a "will issue" basis, with applications only being rejected if the applicant is a violent criminal (Lucky Brother Dooby Dooby's safe. He isn't harming anyone) or has a history of mental health problems causing violent behavior.
4) That goes with licensing, but isn't realistically enforceable without a full firearms registry (which is a horrible bureaucratic nightmare. We scrapped our Canadian Long Gun registry because it was deemed inefficient and did little to affect gun crime, and we don't have anywhere near the number of guns in our country as they do State-side).
5) See point 4.
#156 - Zarke (03/04/2013) [-]
But it wouldn't stop more mass shootings. Remember Virginia Tech? I'm pretty sure that psychopath only used 10-round magazines. He didn't carry less ammunition. He only carried more magazines. If I remember correctly, he reloaded several times. Nobody had time to tackle him or otherwise apprehend him. Madmen will always find ways to do whatever heinous acts they wish to commit.
If you wish to stop mass shootings, you don't have to do much.
1) Simply enforce the laws that are already in place (the ones that already say that violent criminals and psychopaths can't legally buy weapons). This won't stop straw purchases or people MURDERING THEIR OWN MOTHERS to get guns, but it will do what the laws were designed to do.
2) Stop the media from glorifying these psychopaths and telling them that their name will be forever remembered if they can rack up the highest kill count. If you can name even one mass murderer, then you've already given these crazy nobodies reason to turn themselves into somebodies. Instead, focus on the victims. Let these people die as they lived: as nobodies.
3) Get rid of gun-free zones. It sounds like a hick-ish, barbaric way to handle things, but seeing that sign posted tells people that they have a target range instead of a warzone. It's like a candy shop for monsters. If people are licensed to carry, let them carry. Failing that, enforce these gun-free zones (see point #1). Make people walk through a metal detector and be inspected by security guards at every entrance. A sign and an unlocked door won't do anything to stop a crazy person from murdering your sons and daughters.
It really isn't that hard.
#172 - Zarke (03/04/2013) [-]
The right to free speech and press doesn't free you from social responsibility. You have to weigh profit and sensationalism against knowing that you're giving more of these crazy people crazy ideas. This is about business ethics just as much as it is about the rights of the publisher.
|#62 - Hahahahhaha Budget? You think those dipshits will ma… [+] (1 new reply)||03/04/2013 on American problems||+6|
|#48 - Tubes. Thats all the ISS is. Why not make something as cool as…||03/04/2013 on Got Science?||0|
|#5 - or their funding is being re-routed..||03/02/2013 on Murica||0|
|#2 - Unitologists are Muslims..... The Marker is their Bl…||03/02/2013 on Isaac Clarke||0|
|#24796 - Liberal people (America) trying to smokescreen the public and …||03/02/2013 on Politics - politics news,...||+1|