|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #39542 on CommentsLevel 116 Comments: Funny Junkie
OfflineSend mail to donkeybonerz Block donkeybonerz Invite donkeybonerz to be your friend flag avatar
latest user's comments
|#27 - Sorry thumbed you down for the lulz. [+] (1 new reply)||12/11/2013 on kids||-1|
#30 - anonymous poster (12/12/2013) [-]
|#47 - The "meanwhile in Egypt" photo was actually taken in…||12/01/2013 on Meanwhile collection||0|
|#120 - What if? spoiler.||10/31/2013 on What if Snape lived?||0|
|#67 - I hate everything related to extreme feminism, but I also hate… [+] (1 new reply)||09/20/2013 on He-Man||-2|
#109 - quoterox (09/20/2013) [-]
>everything related to extreme feminism
So you hate the hate of extreme feminism? So you hate yourself. Bravo.
>dumb fucks belitteling all women
1) That's 4chan. People don't say what they mean there.
2) Generalizations are how we have been trained as a species to think via evolution, both large scale(species to species) and small scale(society to society). He generalizes not to belittle, but to inform.
3) Spelling. 'belitteling'?
>because of how some of them precive feminism
1) Again, generalizations.
2) Spelling, dude. 'Precive'?
3) 'some of them'. It's not just some of them [women]. It's most feminists nowadays.
4) 'precive feminism' Ignoring the typo for now, he's not referring to how women perceive feminism. Women are naturally more apt to compare themselves to other women, and if they don't match up with the standard, they're also likely to call the other out as being unfair somehow.
Ergo, think a bit more before you comment.
|#92 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||09/11/2013 on They Country now||+2|
|#81 - Ima steam dat card empty [+] (3 new replies)||09/11/2013 on They Country now||+2|
|#32 - For some reason I tought he was going to plug the kittens into…||09/11/2013 on Kitten Crash Test||0|
|#31 - Comment deleted||09/11/2013 on Kitten Crash Test||0|
|#22 - source.||09/05/2013 on What my friends think||+7|
|#103 - It's about sending a message. [+] (1 new reply)||08/25/2013 on CS Logic||+23|