Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #20909 on Comments
Level 312 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to deletedmyaccount
Invite deletedmyaccount to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 49 Content: Sammich eater → Level 50 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress:
Level 312 Comments: Wizard → Level 313 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about deletedmyaccount
latest user's comments
- For the record, having privilege is not actually a bad thing. …
attention straight white males
- Man, I sure hope he was actually guilty, then.
Tis but a scratch
- If this is true (it's not), good. **** that lady for trying to…
but you can agree that dressing up as a man isn't ladylike. the old lady wasnt trying to teach her how to behave, she was simply stating her opinion.
she's not necessarily dressing as a man, the new thor is a woman
not yet, douchepickle
yeah my mistake
I don't know. I understand that, I guess, but the statement kind of comes with the idea of "I don't approve of this" behind it.
My best analogy is just that people don't go up to you and say "your shirt is green." Someone would say something like this to try to effect/change her behavior.
"I don't like your green shirt"
still arent trying to change their behavior, much less teach them. simply stating an opinion.
i would agree it does come off as sort of "i dont approve of this". most old people don't approve of people acting in a way they shouldnt
a lady acting unladylike
I'm not saying that the old lady is trying to raise the girl or anything, just like hey...you don't have to approve of what I'm wearing, I'm not wearing it for you, random lady in Disneyland.
really? cuz it sounds like that's
what you were saying. "Fuck that lady for trying to teach someone else's daughter how to behave"
- I like this. Also I love that documentary.
Good News everyone!
- Sure. My contribution to the community would be as a fair medi…
who wants to live with admin?
- Plus no one judges you when you try to slit your throat with t…
- Dirty Commoner Baritone, I would say. It's the most common mal…
Walking Dead Feels
- I mean, women can get feminism wrong. Just because feminism is…
- One time as a human barbarian I straddled a dwarf to protect h…
Show Comments (6)