Login or register


Last status update:
Date Signed Up:7/11/2011
Last Login:10/18/2016
Comment Ranking:#18026
Highest Content Rank:#8868
Highest Comment Rank:#1796
Content Thumbs: 281 total,  443 ,  162
Comment Thumbs: 4602 total,  6459 ,  1857
Content Level Progress: 60% (6/10)
Level 27 Content: Peasant → Level 28 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress: 12% (12/100)
Level 243 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 244 Comments: Doinitrite
Content Views:28654
Times Content Favorited:16 times
Total Comments Made:2163
FJ Points:4594

latest user's comments

#2 - Picture  [+] (6 replies) 12/18/2015 on Trump still looks smug +7
User avatar
#4 - schnizel (12/19/2015) [-]
Remind me, does charity lower your taxes in the US?
#17 - anon (12/19/2015) [-]
so, the highest income tax in the usa is going to be 39.6% federal and 13% state for a total of 52.6%.

You do not pay income taxes on money you give to a charity.

So say you gay 100,000 dollars to a charity. That would cost you 100,000 dollars.
If you kept it, you would owe 52,600 dollars in taxes. Thus donating money to charity does not make you money.

people don't get this. i don't know why.
User avatar
#21 - schnizel (12/19/2015) [-]
No, I mean celebrities often have charity organisations and several "help" programs so that they can have tax cuts. It's not a tax cut from the donation that I'm talking about, but the overall income.
User avatar
#11 - rebornpotato (12/19/2015) [-]
>you complain he doesn't donate money
>you find out he does in fact donate money, and from what i've heard helps a lot of young kids in the ghetto.
>you complain that's just for tax benefits
Can he win or do you just to be willfully ignorant of things.
User avatar
#22 - schnizel (12/19/2015) [-]
What did he change?
User avatar
#9 - davidispissed (12/19/2015) [-]
33 percent of your donation is deductible to an amount of $100,000 after 100 grand, it no longer counts unless filed as a class a corporation.
#5 - Freebird in the background.  [+] (1 reply) 12/18/2015 on real life kingsman +1
User avatar
#6 - recoveryone (12/19/2015) [-]
Kingsman: The Secret Service church Fight! Probably one of my favorite fight scenes ever...
#273 - Show me the evidence. You cannot just spit rhetoric and expect action.  [+] (1 reply) 12/18/2015 on the goddamn truth 0
#274 - lordraine (12/28/2015) [-]
'numerous videos and propaganda pieces of ISIS declaring war against America and Europe'


It's been ages, but I was browsing through my old stuff, and I just can't let this go.

They declared war against the entire fucking world, you dumbass.


People like you are the reason we're in this shit to begin with. If your head was any deeper in the sand, you'd be looking at the bottoms of sandals.
#21 - A50 is a "Workhorse steel" Structural Steels are rat…  [+] (1 reply) 12/18/2015 on Based Blacksmith reks truthers +4
User avatar
#23 - jonball (12/19/2015) [-]
I like how you said literally the same as me and comes out with positive thumbs instead...
#22 - Picture 12/13/2015 on FUUUTTTUUURRREE 0
#41 - no it isn't. it is to represent the people of there districts …  [+] (2 replies) 12/13/2015 on the goddamn truth +5
#242 - sheepnut (12/13/2015) [-]
Guess who's in charge of the military?

Hint: It's the government
User avatar
#272 - davidispissed (12/18/2015) [-]
Ash Carter, The current secretary of Defense. The president only has the power to veto his actions.