Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #4543 on Content
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to dashandsmash
Invite dashandsmash to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 57 Content: Sammich eater → Level 58 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress:
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 253 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about dashandsmash
latest user's comments
- Space Dandy is another dub that I think is way better than the sub.
- But the thing is that Aku can only be defeated by Jacks magic …
The True Samurai
nah that just means he cant kill aku. he can still just throw him around and beat him up without a care until aku grows bored and leaves.or just leaves because he got tired of having his ass whooped.
ALSO. it could be that the guardian has a similiar sort of divine weapon on his own person , after all we did see a lot of akus henchmen strewn about the battlefield, and i highly doubt aku would have allowed the guardian to remain as he is if he could have done something about it.
- But didn't King Crimson totally **** up Buccellati during the …
Squidward, you shitposting...
Buccelati realized something was wrong when it appeared he had hit himself because his position suddenly and inexplicably moved. The time skip had ended by the time KC did the chop.
Good game Bill...
GAME OVER MAN!
Bill paxton died
- Ahh I see. Also now that I think about it that one dodge ball …
- Well my search for the answer turned up nothing, but I learned…
- I heard from somewhere that the people who made this worked on…
Nah. The creator of the Boondocks used this anime as inspiration for the art direction in the series, though. Hell, there's even a "cameo" of Jin in one of the episodes (pic related).
Ahh I see. Also now that I think about it that one dodge ball episode that they did reminds me of the baseball episode from Champloo for some reason.
I can see the resemblance, but I don't know. I'm sure a minute of research would get you the answer though
Well my search for the answer turned up nothing, but I learned that the guy who directed Cowboy Bebop directed this too so that's pretty neat.
- I play the same way in duels actually. Never go for environmen…
- I can't stand it when people forgo actual fights and just try …
Environmental kills are the best tho. If you're gonna try and 1v4 me I'm gonna push you all off a cliff
- This is Bobobo-bo-Bo-bobo, it's like the predecessor to Gintam…
Show Comments (10)