Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #28446 on Subscribers
Level 314 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to dafunkad
Invite dafunkad to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 160 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 161 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress:
Level 314 Comments: Wizard → Level 315 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about dafunkad
latest user's comments
- sad but true
- 7gb for 49$ wtf, this is suppose to be a good price in the US …
U.S. Cellular: Lawnmower
Sadly ya its next to impossable to find a unlimited data plan for under 60$ and most home internets have a cap also .... i capped out my comcast high speed before :/ almost all throttle your plan after x amount of gigs
Yeah the us, and canada, have some of the most expensive phone plans in the world. It's stupid.
i get 10 for 45
admin discusses his tranny gf
- when the acid kicks in
and im going to die alone
- When your best mate baz pops over from his part time job at the local chippy at lunchtime to see if you wanna get bare fuckin skonkered with him only to find out youre already skapped out your noggin on a few cheeky grams of ket that you nicked from baz`s back pocket when he was too fucked off research chemicals to care.
- **dafunkad used "*roll picture*"** **dafunkad rolled image **
Your girlfriend pulls down...
- try to open your mouth, and imagine how big must have bee…
Anon's gf has scars on her...
- Meh, to be fair, cute girls receives ton of this you can't eve…
its hers now
Do you want that problem BB boy?
- Yeah, I was talking about the cheap supermarket milk I buy
- I would like to see their video is it still possible ?
Now you fucked up
- We don't murder cow to get their milk, but most of the milking…
I mean... I live in an area pretty rich with milking cows, so called "Amish Country" and its difficult to believe a lot of the animal rights documentaries when I can look out and see cows roaming around and not being kept in filth like I'm told. Hell, when its cold out they're still able to roam, the farmers just give them blanket sweaters to keep them warm....
Yeah, I was talking about the cheap supermarket milk I buy
if the cows aren't milked their udders will get infected
jfc that's not the point
the cows are kept in horrible conditions. that is the point.
you don't need to keep them in their own shit, to get milk from them.
you don't need to abuse them to get milk, either.
Sounds like someone hasnt seen a modern dairy farm.
that looks like a hemorrhoid.
Show Comments (42)