Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #42586 on Subscribers
Level 321 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Send mail to creosote
Invite creosote to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 122 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 123 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 321 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 322 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about creosote
latest user's comments
- Actually, although Sweden is a part of Europe, it is NOT actua…
Open the door
- I masturbate on a regular enough basis that I only had to chec…
this is the title
- I've been gone off and on for about six months and what is this?
lvl 1 users can't vote on content/comments and can't use pics/gifs in their comments, and to get lvl 2 they need 20 thumbs on their content. Guess how the frontpage sorted on newest looks...
Thanks for the explanation.
That's new? I'm pretty sure when I first joined I couldn't post reaction images either until I got to level two, but than again, that's weird that you have to post content to go up a level now, because when I did it it was just from commenting; and I could vote...
I guess that is quite a bit harsher now that I think about it. I should have expected nothing less of Admin :/
- GETTING old? I'd say it got old about a year ago.
Under the mask...
that's what i meant by its getting old...
- Who knew water heaters were used to heat water..
- **creosote rolled a random image posted in comment #209 at …
My life is a lie
- I just meant that that's what I think he was talking about.
- Man, I love these stories, yet I have no idea what the **** is…
how groups/squads end up in...
- Steroids, I reckon. Plus when you exercise simply for the purp…
Those two things are just called being stupid.
Exercise in itself is not bad, as long as you do it right. Males also don't have the same pressure that females do in terms of neglecting safety/health to pursue the ideal figure.
I'm a male, btw, and hate feminazis, but this content isn't the best.
Giant muscles =/= ideal figure. Nobody likes steroid bodies.
I just meant that that's what I think he was talking about.
- **creosote rolled a random image posted in comment #104 at …
from duuhst to duhhhst
Show Comments (70)