|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
| Level 144 Comments: Faptastic |
OfflineSend mail to couchpillow Block couchpillow Invite couchpillow to be your friend
I'm a couch pillow, nuff said
latest user's comments
|#162 - Skylar get the hell off Facebook and go launder some money or … [+] (15 new replies)||12/05/2012 on End of the World||+9|
|#316 - MFW I just missed the thumb orgy [+] (4 new replies)||11/13/2012 on Me when browsing with a...||+16|
|#214 - >Implying Captain America is Christian >Implying Ton… [+] (10 new replies)||10/28/2012 on Hulk-otology||-32|
#218 - anonymous poster (10/28/2012) [-]
Captain America is Christian because he reads bible in comics.
Tony Stark is atheist because he said so in comics. (When he visited Asgard he said he still doesn't believe in gods and there must be scientific explanation for Asgard people.)
Thor and Loki are gods. Not only in comics, but in Norse mythology overall.
You hakunad my matatas.
#240 - Crusader (10/28/2012) [-]
Perhaps you fail to realize, there are several different storylines in the comics, or else they would not be as long lasting, there are numerous different options that are considered Canon, meaning that in the comics, there are canon options that they are gods, and many that they are just aliens.
Also, I left 2 comments, get over it.
#271 - Crusader (10/28/2012) [-]
Ok, I never read the main story arcs, I read the spin-off stuff, the other stuff, and if the movies are based off of the main story, then they would be gods, in an alternate plain of existence, rather than aliens on another planet. Which is what happens in the movie, they are mortals, that are from another planet, which means they are aliens.
#280 - paradenoire (10/28/2012) [-]
"In later years, the Asgardians would be threatened by a number of menaces and threats from both within and beyond their own dimension. Seth, the Egyptian god of death and misfortune, invaded Asgard and subjugated the Asgardians out of his animosity toward Odin and Thor, but he has been defeated twice. For one of Seth's manipulations, Odin stripped the Asgardians of their godhood and hid them as normal human beings upon Earth. " taken directly from my Thor comic.
The movie "Thor" should be called "Piece of shit mockery of Thor" Too many asshats saying thor was an alien without reading the damn comics, fine in the movies they portray him as an alien, but he shouldnt have been.
|#360 - Oh God I hope people don't actually consider this a valid point [+] (1 new reply)||10/24/2012 on Troops||+6|
|#106 - Thank God other people have noticed this. One of my friends cl… [+] (1 new reply)||10/18/2012 on Most People On Funnyjunk||+3|
|#111 - **** , there are 16's?? I thought it was 18 every…||10/18/2012 on Happens alot||0|
|#118 - **couchpillow rolled a random image posted in comment #10985…||10/18/2012 on Monsters||+4|
|#388 - **couchpillow rolled a random image posted in comment #50 a… [+] (4 new replies)||10/16/2012 on American vs british||+3|
#419 - anonymous poster (10/16/2012) [-]
They don't hate americans, they hate people from the USA, and it's not only British people, the rest of the world hate USA too
|#318 - Thank you very much for the advice kind sir.||10/15/2012 on Gun Owners||0|
|#279 - How do you know what kind of handgun is good? I'm interested i… [+] (3 new replies)||10/14/2012 on Gun Owners||0|
#290 - swagbot (10/14/2012) [-]
(I was kidding about the 9mm). Here's what you should think abut for personal defense:
1. (most important) are you comfortable with the weapon?
- Shooting, reloading, drawing, operation.
- You do NOT want to be fumbling with your weapon/have it jam in a PD situation.
2. There are many schools of thought/considerations for the caliber;
- Many former spies laud a simple 22. A 22 will stop a petty assault, and is *very* concealable/drawable/lot of bullets in the clip for suppression/wounding of target.
- 9mm is concealable, and will definitely stop your target unless they're on PCP.
- If you're gonna use 9mm, might as well use .357 Sig. More power, better ballistics, more noise, just as concealable, better guns.
- Do not use .45. 45 is inaccurate, does not stop inside a human body, increasing the chance of collateral damage.
- .357 will stop/destroy your target. Haven't researched it's collateral damage possibility. Slightly less concealable than others (usually .357s are revolvers).
- Go to gun ranges and faithfully test a wide range of calibers/models.
- Hit the internet to build a strong idea of the pros/cons of each, and select accordingly.
- Once you select your gun, practice, practice, practice at short distances at the range - most PD situations take place at ~10-20ft and are over in ~5 shots.
- For carry, get licensed and get an under-the-arm holster (they're the best) and 1 spare clip.