Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Level 142 Comments: Faptastic
Send mail to cortieboy
Invite cortieboy to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 142 Comments: Faptastic → Level 143 Comments: Faptastic
Total Comments Made:
What people say about cortieboy
Aerial Shots Of...
Skyrim quest mods
Phone Wallpapers pt5
PC Build: Freddy
links to help you...
Knowledge is Power
latest user's comments
- Ahh, the old nails, eggs, and a paint roller. My favorite of t…
How to paint your nails!
- The ***** a trolley coin?
Not A Bad Idea...
When you grow older and is trusted to handle money, you go to the store to buy the neccesary ingredients for food (it doesn't magically appear in momma's oven). The trolleys are often locked so kids won't steal them. To unlock you insert a coin, generally worth 1-2 dollars. You get the coin back when you are finished shopping and put the trolley in its proper place.
You say that like every place in the world has that system.
It doesn't. Sounds like a Britfag thing.
aldi's in the us has this
source, there is one near my house in ohio, usa
That's really weird. Then again, Aldi is also kind of weird.
its just so people dont leave their carts in the parking lot, you put a quarter in to release it an when you put it back you get your quarter back
People should also learn how to use the cart return properly. Little carts don't nest in big carts, guys. Come on.
has deleted their comment.
- One of these that has been around forever closed recently and …
- If your not all about that song, 'bout that song, 'bout that s…
- What I want to know is, who the hell is picking on this kid. …
Not the other way around
- Yathink he's still up there? In the air somewhere maybe?
He still is the heir! (to the throne)
I like to think he's looking down on us smiling and keeping us safe
I would love to. Ooooh, maybe he can give me a puppy.
- I've never fully understood this.. Does the bag have a capacit…
10 lb of nope in a 5 lb bag
The tent (aka nope) weighs 10 lbs and comes in a 5 lbs stuff bag.
- Exactly! The internet is not supposed to be like this!
- That broken butterfly one got to me bigtime..
awsome wall art
- I'm pretty that guy at the end summed it up for all of us.
Old People Re enact Youtube...
Show Comments (0)