Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #8911 on Comments
Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to cornrun
Invite cornrun to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Everywhere and Nowhere
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 130 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 131 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 224 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 225 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about cornrun
latest user's comments
- World: Grimdark - stronger **** = stronger faster Power…
Adventures in a new world CYOA
- **cornrun used "*roll 1, 00-99*"** **cornrun rolls 54** Pr…
- Try Genji's lazy dash coding on NA servers... get teleported b…
Snowman game too strong
- It's hard to imagine being able to find a pair of pants large …
GuP in a picture.
- Hey Feminists, a Weiner just saved America, what has the vagin…
Thank this man for saving...
Try to destroy it
- name of the song in this webm? sounds familiar
Dank WebM Comp 15
has deleted their comment.
Some remix of DuckTales - To the Moon
Moon theme from Ducktales
- The head looks more stoat-like, but i could be wrong Also …
- isn't that a stoat?
Google told me it was a ferret.
The head looks more stoat-like, but i could be wrong
Also looks like it's changing into it's winter coat
- my old teacher used to send us to the side of the hall to do t…
- for the last kid i would have just gone "do 10 pushups"
Two problems with that:
1). One of your goals is to teach them that working out is fun and rewarding. Not to turn exercise into a punishment.
2). Kids act up for attention. You have him drop in the center of the room doing push-ups with everyone watching? That IS attention. You have him sit out when he's fucking around and only give him attention when he does GOOD things? That's how you teach a kid that they need to be good, instead of bad, to get the attention they want.
my old teacher used to send us to the side of the hall to do them. and so what if they want attention? they can get all the attention they want until their arms tire out lol
Show Comments (1)