Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

codyxvasco    

Rank #583 on Comments
codyxvasco Avatar Level 339 Comments: Practically Famous
Offline
Send mail to codyxvasco Block codyxvasco Invite codyxvasco to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Youtube Channel: codyxvasco592
Steam Profile: codyxvasco
Consoles Owned: Ps3, Wii, PC
Video Games Played: TF2, Cod zombies, Knock Knock
PSN: C-virus3490
Interests: CoD Zombies, Small craft projects, pets, swagbucks, sleep, Doctor who, Torchwood,
Date Signed Up:3/28/2011
Last Login:7/22/2014
Location:Lakeville Massachusettes
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#6369
Comment Ranking:#583
Highest Content Rank:#1248
Highest Comment Rank:#44
Content Thumbs: 10524 total,  11720 ,  1196
Comment Thumbs: 40372 total,  47091 ,  6719
Content Level Progress: 93% (93/100)
Level 204 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 205 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress: 68.6% (686/1000)
Level 339 Comments: Practically Famous → Level 340 Comments: Sold Soul
Subscribers:9
Content Views:437090
Times Content Favorited:713 times
Total Comments Made:11469
FJ Points:17210
Favorite Tags: friend (10) | my (10) | and want (9) | Anyone (9) | best (9) | does (9) | in (9) | Live (9) | ma (9) | Seriously (9) | to be (9) | be (6) | Just (5) | white (5) | Cars (2) | COD (2) | crashes (2) | Doctor Who (2) | GIF (2) | hates (2)
I want things, and also stuff.

latest user's comments

#1 - *deep sigh* I was told I didn't know what I was doing when…  [+] (28 new replies) 06/21/2014 on mcburn +214
#76 - anonymous (06/22/2014) [-]
At our store, we put the patty down a second time to be well done. Tastes really good, most of us prefer our burgers that way. Honestly though I feel your pain, I asked to be transferred to kitchen so that I wouldn't have to deal with rude customers anymore. My second day on the job, a group of customers were unhappy for whatever reason, they let their kids start throwing their drinks all over the place. Luckily it was before closing, so there weren't other customers around. Still, a dick move on their part.
User avatar #77 - Residentpudding (06/22/2014) [-]
My comment, sorry I forgot to log in. >. <
#67 - kulamia (06/22/2014) [-]
I was called a "stupid kid" by a half-toothed hick when I started working because I counted out his change and THEN he dumped a fistful of coins on the counter. I refused to give him full bills since I had counted out and closed my drawer.

A feel good for you fellow Fast-food bro: I was handing out food and some guy got stuff that had nothing to do with McNuggets, and asked for 5 sauces(supposed to be $0.15 per unless you get McNugs) Usually if people say "I know it costs extra..." then we realize they're cool and give them sauces no charge. But this guy ignored the sign RIGHT UNDER the order screen that said in bold print it costs extra. So I said no and he asked for handful of ketchups- I give it to him and he throws them all down and said "thats what I think of that!" SO I smiled at his stupidity. Then the mother fucker asked AGAIN for sauces! The audacity! So I said NO. His GF/Wife/Sister said "aw ignore this little FAGIT and le's go!" So I LAUGHED IN THEIR FACES and blurted out "That's IT!?" as they drove off. Damn it felt good to piss off morons!
User avatar #52 - bighairyfart (06/22/2014) [-]
Um, no the patties are not well done by default, at least not in my store. Also, the chances of you taking the order(which is implied you did since the woman is talking to you) AND cooking the meat for that order is virtually zero. On top of that, unless you were on break, you would have been reamed even more for sitting in the back doing nothing.

TL;DR: Your whole comment is likely bullshit.
#55 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
*adjusts crew member hat and apron*
Let me pick that apart good sir.
-My General Manager said they were well done by default so we leave no room for accidentally undercooked patties. A patty that stays on a double sided grill reaching temperatures of 400 and 500 degrees is going to be well done after the cooking time is done. So maybe you got me there. Maybe they aren't cooked to well done.
-Though after I put a patty down for two full cook cycles, I'd assume it's only a few notches below burnt to a crisp.
-Everyone except for the dining room sandwich maker wears a headset. Everyone with a headset can hear and speak through the drive thru speaker.
-I heard her order and (believe it or not) I was capable of taking 4 long steps over to the drive thru window to hear what she was complaining about so I could start correcting it. Odds of hearing the order and throwing meat down? A tad more than "virtually zero".
-She was the only car in the drive thru. Therefore once her order was done I had nothing else to make and all the time to guzzle down my feelings in ice coffee.
-I don't bullshit. My life just sucks.

Care for a rebuttal?


User avatar #58 - bighairyfart (06/22/2014) [-]
Alright, you've proved yourself, and I suppose most of our contradictions just seem to be due to differences in how our stores work. In mine, only two people have a headset on at once, one for each drive through lane, each positioned at a different window. When we get put on a certain job, we do nothing but that job, so a grill person will only ever cook meat and put it up for the assembler to put together, and a window person will only ever take orders & accept payment/hand out food(depending on which window they are at).

Sorry for being a bit rue earlier, it's been a long week for me.
User avatar #59 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
If you need to talk about anything my profile's always there.

Good day.
User avatar #47 - tornadomad (06/22/2014) [-]
>Work at Carl's Jr, get assigned Drive Thru
>Open my register, all is going as usual.
>Cunty McTwat rolls up in his raised Hummer H1 with a front intake installed
>Can't hear jack shit over his obnoxiously loud engine
>Guy slightly mumbles something about a chicken sandwich and 2 Famous Stars
>"Sorry, Mr. McTwat, but I didn't hear you. Could you please repeat that?"
>Mumbles the same thing, same inaudible volume
>"Did you say you wanted the Spicy Chicken sandwich, sir?"
>I can tell he's getting impatient because the volume of his voice was suddenly audible
>"No, I didn't say anything like that..."
>"Ok, I apologize sir. You said 2 famous stars? Would you like to make those combos?"
>Suddenly Cunty is furious
>"YOU GUYS ARE ALL IDIOTS, YOU KNOW THAT? FUCKING IDIOTS."
>C. McTwat drives off, leaving a cloud of black smoke thick enough that it circles around front

Drive thru shift is immaculate. I get to laugh at people like this every day.
User avatar #27 - mookiez (06/22/2014) [-]
I don't understand why you people get so much shit, you're ran around the damn place like a chicken with his head cut off. I'm a construction worker and I work my ass off outside in the heat, sometimes I have to throw a hundred pounds of shit on my shoulder and try and climb a ladder with it. But every time I see you people inside working like you do when it gets slammed and bitched at for getting an order wrong, while trying to keep up with 100 different things at the same time, I can say I have the utmost respect and I would rather keep my terrible job instead of having your even more terrible job.
User avatar #87 - chillybilly (06/22/2014) [-]
As a manager of a fast food restaurant, that hits home.
Thanks man
User avatar #29 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
That means a lot. Thanks.
User avatar #26 - onceknownsober (06/22/2014) [-]
Here is a fresh story from today (mcslave as well)
>Being busy at the McD I work at.
>We're 2 people in the kitchen and one in BOP (the deepfrying station).
> 3 people called sick and one girl's grandma just died, so we we're shorthanded.
>Some random fellah orders 58 (yes 58) big macs.
> Uses about 15 minutes making the damn things while also taking care of the other orders.
>About to pass-out from heatstroke cause the AC is off.
> Manager takes over and sends me to take care of the lobby, so I can do something a bit more relaxing for a bit and because the one, who was supposed to take care of cleaning the lobby was sick.
> As I walk out of the kitchen into the lobby, I get approached by the guy who ordered the 58 Big Macs.
> The guy starts trashing me while I'm trying to explain that I was busy taking care of his burgers and the says: "You're not doing your FUCKING JOB efficient enough, because this place is a fucking mess!!!" and points all over the places where people have spilled or left fries and trash cause they suck at eating.

That is the first time in the 8 months I've been working at mcdonalds where I told a customer to leave the restaurant. one of the main reasons for this was that the most of the mess was from his football team (or soccer team for them americans out there) to whom he ordered the 58 big macs (about 3 each).

TLR I worked my ass off cause one guy and the he verbally kicks me in the balls for trying.
User avatar #62 - norkas (06/22/2014) [-]
Why the fuck did he order 58 big macs
#63 - titaniums (06/22/2014) [-]
it was for the football/soccer team
User avatar #66 - norkas (06/22/2014) [-]
Ah, I see. Shoulda read.
User avatar #16 - potaetosak (06/21/2014) [-]
I tend to be one of those picky people when it comes to ordering, but I always try to be respectful about it. There's really no excuse to be rude to someone who's trying to serve you food unless they were the mean first, but even then getting upset when someone is upset with you only escalates it.
User avatar #21 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
I don't mind picky people at all. If you want a number 6 on a Brioche bun, only half toasted with a "W" of ketchup, 2.7 pickles, blue cheese crumbles, and a small chunk of my soul, I'm actually perfectly fine with that! It's your food and it's my job to make it. But people just assume that because "They didn't like it." We are supposed to give them free stuff. OR EVEN WORSE, The elderly ladies that complain that they waited too long and demand free salads on their next visit......

*another sigh*

But I don't know what their lives are like and the world could be really hard on them the second they leave. And I need to consider this.
User avatar #15 - aizeinstein (06/21/2014) [-]
I don't mean to offense but I think it's got something to do with the American (USA) culture. I live in a very shitty country but even here, people do not disrespect each other for stuff like this.
User avatar #14 - hasinvadedyou (06/21/2014) [-]
#notallcustomers im sorry thathappens but i rarely complain unless something is missing and then i just say something is missing without being disrespectful :/ this mainly happens at wendys and taco bell though
#35 - kanyesfishsticks (06/22/2014) [-]
Yeah, that's how a normal person would react. Some people are cunts though.
#13 - phudgepacker (06/21/2014) [-]
Ive posted this comment before, but ill post it again:

Because people are fucking assholes
#10 - anonymous (06/21/2014) [-]
Because they don't understand todays philosophy.
People care more about feeling than about money, so you won't just go "Eh, this rudeness was for the sake of the money"
instead it is more of a "is this really worth the money?
User avatar #8 - babydingo (06/21/2014) [-]
its an issue of control or power. the people who do this sort of thing tend to be people who have very little of this in there everyday lives, so when they meet you they feel the need to prove that they aren't the lowest rung. the fact that they can get away with it 99% of the time only makes things worse.
User avatar #2 - dkillakai (06/21/2014) [-]
Thats why i like back drive through, all i do is take orders, push buttons, and take money. Grill is too hot, table has the front yelling at them from every customer, but drive through is just perfect.
User avatar #3 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Our back cash person heats up buns and does dishes too.
User avatar #4 - dkillakai (06/21/2014) [-]
Does he take orders as well? If he does that's nuts, the most I can do in my spare time is stoke sauce cups
User avatar #5 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Yeah. Our work is pretty demanding given the staff.

Our drive thru sandwich maker had to stop for a moment to go to the walk in, get a bucket of lettuce, grab like 6 pans, and pan the lettuce.

We're trained to do everything at once and as efficiently as possible.

'cept Shane...that fucker makes some shitty freakin' sandwiches...
User avatar #6 - dkillakai (06/21/2014) [-]
I work on a military base and I open, so when I actually move from opening table to drive through, its when everyone is coming in to report, so drive through is packed, and the store manager doesn't like having two people on table so only one person does it.
#23 - Ok...She's a vegetarian...vegetarians are immune to addiction right?  [+] (7 new replies) 06/21/2014 on "smoke" 0
User avatar #24 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
Addiction is hardwired into our body.

Water addiction
Food addiction
Oxygen addiction

So no, she isn't immune
User avatar #25 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Okay....thanks for the talk!
#66 - Penn (06/21/2014) [-]
I don't know why you're getting thumbed down for this conversation, but I'll thumb you back up.

Anyway, I saw the Penn&Teller BS episode about second hand smoke, too. I have my opinions of it as well. I'm not sure about that one. But, electronic cigarettes aren't necessarily healthier, either. They're a brand new product and still haven't had any real tests done to prove whether or not they're healthier.

I mean the obvious things are healthier: no tar in lungs, no nicotine, etc. But, the actual inhaling of the product may still cause health risks. I smoke regular cigarettes. For some reason the electronic ones just don't do it for me.

If you're going to smoke, you might as well go electronic. It's most likely healthier healthier for you. But, if you don't smoke and want to start electronic cigarettes, I would wait half a decade or so until they actually run these tests and make a product that they know exactly what they're putting in.

I compare it to this (it's not the best comparison, but whatever). When they make new gaming systems they always release it and then a while later they release a newer version without all the BS and bugs and everything. Essentially electronic cigarettes are in that early stage.
User avatar #67 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
I see....Did Teller have any words on the subject matter?
#68 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Of course he didn't. Teller never has any words.

But, they basically just took studies that other people did that said that second hand smoke doesn't cause any effects, compared them to studies that said it did cause effects, and then called the latter bullshit, as they do in every one of their episodes.
User avatar #69 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
They basically just try to find all evidence against what they're talking about.

Makes for great tv though.
#70 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Yeah, it's definitely entertaining.

But it's basically:
"This is what these people said."
"This is what these people said going against what the first people said."
"SEE WHY THIS IS BULL SHIT?!"
#21 - Hm....My friend bought an e-cig just to play with the smoke...…  [+] (9 new replies) 06/21/2014 on "smoke" 0
User avatar #22 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
As long as it doesn't turn into an addiction, I see no problem with it.
User avatar #23 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Ok...She's a vegetarian...vegetarians are immune to addiction right?
User avatar #24 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
Addiction is hardwired into our body.

Water addiction
Food addiction
Oxygen addiction

So no, she isn't immune
User avatar #25 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Okay....thanks for the talk!
#66 - Penn (06/21/2014) [-]
I don't know why you're getting thumbed down for this conversation, but I'll thumb you back up.

Anyway, I saw the Penn&Teller BS episode about second hand smoke, too. I have my opinions of it as well. I'm not sure about that one. But, electronic cigarettes aren't necessarily healthier, either. They're a brand new product and still haven't had any real tests done to prove whether or not they're healthier.

I mean the obvious things are healthier: no tar in lungs, no nicotine, etc. But, the actual inhaling of the product may still cause health risks. I smoke regular cigarettes. For some reason the electronic ones just don't do it for me.

If you're going to smoke, you might as well go electronic. It's most likely healthier healthier for you. But, if you don't smoke and want to start electronic cigarettes, I would wait half a decade or so until they actually run these tests and make a product that they know exactly what they're putting in.

I compare it to this (it's not the best comparison, but whatever). When they make new gaming systems they always release it and then a while later they release a newer version without all the BS and bugs and everything. Essentially electronic cigarettes are in that early stage.
User avatar #67 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
I see....Did Teller have any words on the subject matter?
#68 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Of course he didn't. Teller never has any words.

But, they basically just took studies that other people did that said that second hand smoke doesn't cause any effects, compared them to studies that said it did cause effects, and then called the latter bullshit, as they do in every one of their episodes.
User avatar #69 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
They basically just try to find all evidence against what they're talking about.

Makes for great tv though.
#70 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Yeah, it's definitely entertaining.

But it's basically:
"This is what these people said."
"This is what these people said going against what the first people said."
"SEE WHY THIS IS BULL SHIT?!"
#6 - You have plastic on your furniture don't you? 06/21/2014 on oh God yes +1
#19 - Which would be more efficient? Those little tar filters or ele…  [+] (11 new replies) 06/21/2014 on "smoke" 0
User avatar #20 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
filters will only remove so much
electronic has no tar at all
User avatar #21 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Hm....My friend bought an e-cig just to play with the smoke...maybe I could borrow hers....also what's your opinion on my friend buying an e-cig just because she wanted to play with smoke?
User avatar #22 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
As long as it doesn't turn into an addiction, I see no problem with it.
User avatar #23 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Ok...She's a vegetarian...vegetarians are immune to addiction right?
User avatar #24 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
Addiction is hardwired into our body.

Water addiction
Food addiction
Oxygen addiction

So no, she isn't immune
User avatar #25 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Okay....thanks for the talk!
#66 - Penn (06/21/2014) [-]
I don't know why you're getting thumbed down for this conversation, but I'll thumb you back up.

Anyway, I saw the Penn&Teller BS episode about second hand smoke, too. I have my opinions of it as well. I'm not sure about that one. But, electronic cigarettes aren't necessarily healthier, either. They're a brand new product and still haven't had any real tests done to prove whether or not they're healthier.

I mean the obvious things are healthier: no tar in lungs, no nicotine, etc. But, the actual inhaling of the product may still cause health risks. I smoke regular cigarettes. For some reason the electronic ones just don't do it for me.

If you're going to smoke, you might as well go electronic. It's most likely healthier healthier for you. But, if you don't smoke and want to start electronic cigarettes, I would wait half a decade or so until they actually run these tests and make a product that they know exactly what they're putting in.

I compare it to this (it's not the best comparison, but whatever). When they make new gaming systems they always release it and then a while later they release a newer version without all the BS and bugs and everything. Essentially electronic cigarettes are in that early stage.
User avatar #67 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
I see....Did Teller have any words on the subject matter?
#68 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Of course he didn't. Teller never has any words.

But, they basically just took studies that other people did that said that second hand smoke doesn't cause any effects, compared them to studies that said it did cause effects, and then called the latter bullshit, as they do in every one of their episodes.
User avatar #69 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
They basically just try to find all evidence against what they're talking about.

Makes for great tv though.
#70 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Yeah, it's definitely entertaining.

But it's basically:
"This is what these people said."
"This is what these people said going against what the first people said."
"SEE WHY THIS IS BULL SHIT?!"
#2 - Wait, Ann B. Davis played two characters? 06/21/2014 on Brady Bunch RIP Ann B. Davis +1
#17 - She does it outside but quite frankly I'm mostly concerned for…  [+] (13 new replies) 06/21/2014 on "smoke" 0
User avatar #18 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
Tell her to smoke electronic cigs instead. Same addiction, but without tar in your lungs.
User avatar #19 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Which would be more efficient? Those little tar filters or electronic cigs? I think when she uses the little filters she might see the tar and get turned off.
User avatar #20 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
filters will only remove so much
electronic has no tar at all
User avatar #21 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Hm....My friend bought an e-cig just to play with the smoke...maybe I could borrow hers....also what's your opinion on my friend buying an e-cig just because she wanted to play with smoke?
User avatar #22 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
As long as it doesn't turn into an addiction, I see no problem with it.
User avatar #23 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Ok...She's a vegetarian...vegetarians are immune to addiction right?
User avatar #24 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
Addiction is hardwired into our body.

Water addiction
Food addiction
Oxygen addiction

So no, she isn't immune
User avatar #25 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Okay....thanks for the talk!
#66 - Penn (06/21/2014) [-]
I don't know why you're getting thumbed down for this conversation, but I'll thumb you back up.

Anyway, I saw the Penn&Teller BS episode about second hand smoke, too. I have my opinions of it as well. I'm not sure about that one. But, electronic cigarettes aren't necessarily healthier, either. They're a brand new product and still haven't had any real tests done to prove whether or not they're healthier.

I mean the obvious things are healthier: no tar in lungs, no nicotine, etc. But, the actual inhaling of the product may still cause health risks. I smoke regular cigarettes. For some reason the electronic ones just don't do it for me.

If you're going to smoke, you might as well go electronic. It's most likely healthier healthier for you. But, if you don't smoke and want to start electronic cigarettes, I would wait half a decade or so until they actually run these tests and make a product that they know exactly what they're putting in.

I compare it to this (it's not the best comparison, but whatever). When they make new gaming systems they always release it and then a while later they release a newer version without all the BS and bugs and everything. Essentially electronic cigarettes are in that early stage.
User avatar #67 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
I see....Did Teller have any words on the subject matter?
#68 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Of course he didn't. Teller never has any words.

But, they basically just took studies that other people did that said that second hand smoke doesn't cause any effects, compared them to studies that said it did cause effects, and then called the latter bullshit, as they do in every one of their episodes.
User avatar #69 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
They basically just try to find all evidence against what they're talking about.

Makes for great tv though.
#70 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Yeah, it's definitely entertaining.

But it's basically:
"This is what these people said."
"This is what these people said going against what the first people said."
"SEE WHY THIS IS BULL SHIT?!"
#1 - Requesting gif where almost immediately gunfire and explosions…  [+] (2 new replies) 06/21/2014 on (untitled) +2
#10 - karlotamen (06/21/2014) [-]
#98 - Shit res because imma hoi polloi. 06/21/2014 on Wallpaper thread? 0
#15 - I actually heard second hand smoke doesn't cause cancer....but…  [+] (15 new replies) 06/21/2014 on "smoke" 0
User avatar #16 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
You should ask her to at least not smoke around her kid
User avatar #17 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
She does it outside but quite frankly I'm mostly concerned for my sisters health.

She claims it's relieving her of all the stress that our father has put on her but still.
User avatar #18 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
Tell her to smoke electronic cigs instead. Same addiction, but without tar in your lungs.
User avatar #19 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Which would be more efficient? Those little tar filters or electronic cigs? I think when she uses the little filters she might see the tar and get turned off.
User avatar #20 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
filters will only remove so much
electronic has no tar at all
User avatar #21 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Hm....My friend bought an e-cig just to play with the smoke...maybe I could borrow hers....also what's your opinion on my friend buying an e-cig just because she wanted to play with smoke?
User avatar #22 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
As long as it doesn't turn into an addiction, I see no problem with it.
User avatar #23 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Ok...She's a vegetarian...vegetarians are immune to addiction right?
User avatar #24 - angelwithashotgun (06/21/2014) [-]
Addiction is hardwired into our body.

Water addiction
Food addiction
Oxygen addiction

So no, she isn't immune
User avatar #25 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Okay....thanks for the talk!
#66 - Penn (06/21/2014) [-]
I don't know why you're getting thumbed down for this conversation, but I'll thumb you back up.

Anyway, I saw the Penn&Teller BS episode about second hand smoke, too. I have my opinions of it as well. I'm not sure about that one. But, electronic cigarettes aren't necessarily healthier, either. They're a brand new product and still haven't had any real tests done to prove whether or not they're healthier.

I mean the obvious things are healthier: no tar in lungs, no nicotine, etc. But, the actual inhaling of the product may still cause health risks. I smoke regular cigarettes. For some reason the electronic ones just don't do it for me.

If you're going to smoke, you might as well go electronic. It's most likely healthier healthier for you. But, if you don't smoke and want to start electronic cigarettes, I would wait half a decade or so until they actually run these tests and make a product that they know exactly what they're putting in.

I compare it to this (it's not the best comparison, but whatever). When they make new gaming systems they always release it and then a while later they release a newer version without all the BS and bugs and everything. Essentially electronic cigarettes are in that early stage.
User avatar #67 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
I see....Did Teller have any words on the subject matter?
#68 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Of course he didn't. Teller never has any words.

But, they basically just took studies that other people did that said that second hand smoke doesn't cause any effects, compared them to studies that said it did cause effects, and then called the latter bullshit, as they do in every one of their episodes.
User avatar #69 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
They basically just try to find all evidence against what they're talking about.

Makes for great tv though.
#70 - Penn (06/22/2014) [-]
Yeah, it's definitely entertaining.

But it's basically:
"This is what these people said."
"This is what these people said going against what the first people said."
"SEE WHY THIS IS BULL SHIT?!"
#3 - I want 6. I shall name them all and the will inhabit my moat.  [+] (1 new reply) 06/21/2014 on Nope Fish +2
#4 - allcontent (06/21/2014) [-]
#2 - This is something called sharing funny images. Because that is…  [+] (2 new replies) 06/21/2014 on (untitled) +3
#3 - nsfwanon (06/21/2014) [-]
What are you talking about the internet is for porn...
User avatar #4 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
Porn can be images too. It comes in all shapes and cup sizes.
#2 - Random Rant: Nothing pisses me off more than a girl who consta…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/21/2014 on This triggered the ethnic... -2
#4 - anonymous (06/21/2014) [-]
#16 - If I can get free money for playing any other sport, I guess g… 06/21/2014 on Lol +2
#8 - I feel like being alone starts to get to you after a while. An…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/21/2014 on Foreveralone 0
#11 - frostbeard (06/21/2014) [-]
I might relate
#8 - I usually do either a cartwheel of a front walkover. Impressi… 06/21/2014 on When the balls are stuck to... +1
#2 - I know it wasn't really depicted here, and I'm just complainin…  [+] (4 new replies) 06/21/2014 on Dear lord 0
User avatar #3 - ScottP (06/21/2014) [-]
Yeah...but that's how modern society is. Everyone has to win. No one is allowed to lose because that would make them feel bad. Society is too liberal.
#5 - micekill (06/21/2014) [-]
it almost seems like they are trying to make a dream world
User avatar #4 - codyxvasco (06/21/2014) [-]
This whole "Stop making kids feel bad" shit is getting old. Don't tell kids they're #1. Tell them they should have a basic sense of self-worth and can do whatever they want with they're lives. Don't try to make them feel like royalty because the real world is gonna end up kicking them in the nuts.
User avatar #6 - CrowbarNinja (06/21/2014) [-]
That being said, we should reassure them that if the try hard they can be sucessful, the last thing we need is a society of hopeless children, everyone is special, but only if they try.
#7 - I had a girlfriend for a few months. I still haven't recovered… 06/21/2014 on I've been wrong my whole life! +2
#3 - Did EA produce the James Bond games?  [+] (2 new replies) 06/21/2014 on photosynthesis +1
#83 - twotwelve (06/22/2014) [-]
Rare made Goldeneye 64 if that's what you're referring to.
User avatar #6 - theimmortalbeaver (06/21/2014) [-]
They made a bunch, Activision made a few, and there are a few more from other small publishers.
#8 - I discovered that if you can lift your leg to an arabesque and…  [+] (5 new replies) 06/21/2014 on Pee 0
User avatar #25 - thesovereigngrave (06/21/2014) [-]
Do other guys really have issues pissing with a boner? Because I never have had any trouble with it at all.
User avatar #14 - mrhazzy (06/21/2014) [-]
Or you know... sit on the toilet normally and lean forward?
User avatar #76 - zomitlu (06/22/2014) [-]
Dick touches bowl

Not an option.
#17 - analfooter (06/21/2014) [-]
It would work with a semi-flaccid penis, a rock-hard penis with its upright stand would have to be bent down which stops the flow. There's also the design problem, the stream would be ejected horizontally - between the lid and the bowl so it will start cause a mess. That is how I think it would take place because I usually wait until it's calmed down a little bit before going to the bathroom.
User avatar #60 - codyxvasco (06/22/2014) [-]
Why aren't in home urinals a thing?

Makes sense and it's gotta be better on water.
#11 - I think half of the extreme feminist posts on Tumblr are just … 06/21/2014 on Good Advice 0
#17 - "E3 GAMEPLAY TRAILER: THE GAME" "The q… 06/21/2014 on There is no need to be upset. +1
#9 - Omg...I have a spiral thing (made for apples but still) that c…  [+] (2 new replies) 06/21/2014 on french fries 2.0 0
User avatar #22 - alekksandar (06/21/2014) [-]
don't post pics because we're hungry.
#11 - anonymous (06/21/2014) [-]
post pics
#3 - "Ewughh. *fart noise* " -Winston "H… 06/21/2014 on Lara Croft Cosplay +13
#10 - So if nearly the food in the world accidentally disappeared fo…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/21/2014 on Eat 0
User avatar #11 - Funnel (06/21/2014) [-]
Food isn't just calories, they would still die after a few weeks without food or supplements.
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 50 / Total items point value: 100

Comments(459):

[ 459 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#478 - codyxvasco (04/23/2014) [-]
**codyxvasco rolled image**
User avatar #477 - dildoes (11/08/2013) [-]
babe i love u
btw ad my steam
search up "mariothelegn" then add bee.
User avatar #475 - dildoes (07/16/2013) [-]
why dont you love me anymore?
;_;
you never even come on
User avatar #476 to #475 - codyxvasco (09/02/2013) [-]
Hello.
User avatar #448 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
hello lovely.
User avatar #469 to #448 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Mason?
User avatar #470 to #469 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
Yeah.
I wonder if you'll ever realize without me telling you.
You really are slow.
User avatar #471 to #470 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Slow as a turtle!
User avatar #472 to #471 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
Turtles are faster.
User avatar #473 to #472 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
So how's life?
User avatar #474 to #473 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
live
you?
User avatar #475 to #474 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Borring.
User avatar #449 to #448 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Hello?
User avatar #450 to #449 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
why the question mark?
User avatar #451 to #450 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
WHO ARE YOU!!?!?
User avatar #452 to #451 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
Well, I'm certainly not levchenko.
User avatar #453 to #452 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Hi levchenko
User avatar #454 to #453 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
But...
My name says that I'm not!
User avatar #455 to #454 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
It's unconvincing
User avatar #456 to #455 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
Too bad. I'm still not levchenko
User avatar #457 to #456 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Alrighty then.
User avatar #458 to #457 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
Anyway, I came to this smelly cave to speak to the one that they call codyxvasco
Where is he?
User avatar #459 to #458 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
It is I you seek, Now I pray you'll get on with what it is you request before I grow impacient. Welp.
User avatar #460 to #459 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
I forgot what I was going to say.
I'm certain it was important though.
User avatar #461 to #460 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Stick around until you remember, I'll be here, being more important than you.
User avatar #462 to #461 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
I'm certainly more important than you!
At least I'm not a feg.
User avatar #463 to #462 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
At least I don't know what a feg is.
User avatar #464 to #463 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
It's like fag, only spelled wrong.
User avatar #465 to #464 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Oh....mmmk.
User avatar #466 to #465 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
But you're a lovely fag.
<3
User avatar #467 to #466 - codyxvasco (06/09/2013) [-]
Yay!!
User avatar #468 to #467 - imnotlevchenko (06/09/2013) [-]
Oh, and by the way,

It's me.
User avatar #405 - dildoes (05/29/2013) [-]
WHY DON'T YOU LOVED ME ANYMORE
User avatar #406 to #405 - codyxvasco (05/29/2013) [-]
I do. Why don't we talk? Let's talk.
User avatar #445 to #406 - dildoes (06/01/2013) [-]
has anyone ever told you that you have lovely eyes?
User avatar #447 to #446 - dildoes (06/01/2013) [-]
I prefer M, it's a very nice letter.
User avatar #427 to #406 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
but still, i don't think you should be looking at me for a masculine friend.
User avatar #428 to #427 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
Aren't you male? Good enough fur me.
User avatar #429 to #428 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
well, yes.
but i'm a faggot.
User avatar #430 to #429 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
Aw, is you a homosex?
User avatar #431 to #430 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
yes.
do you not remember me?
because of actual memories with actual friends?
User avatar #432 to #431 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
I have a bunch of people I haven't talked to in a while and I forget peoples sexualities. Sorry, lol.
User avatar #433 to #432 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
don't be sorry.
forget me entirely then live a full life with real friends.
User avatar #434 to #433 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
Nah, I need my internet buds.
User avatar #435 to #434 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
no you don't.
FORGET MEEE
User avatar #436 to #435 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
NEVAAR!!!!


*aggressively hugs*
User avatar #437 to #436 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
g'bye
<3
User avatar #438 to #437 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
NOOESSS!!
User avatar #439 to #438 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
have sweet dreams of large women.
User avatar #440 to #439 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
NOO!!!

CUM BACH!!!
User avatar #441 to #440 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
johann sebastian bach?
User avatar #442 to #441 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
....idk
User avatar #443 to #442 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
OKILOVEYOUBYE
User avatar #444 to #443 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
NEVAR LEAVE!!!

User avatar #407 to #406 - dildoes (05/29/2013) [-]
ok.
so, what's new?
User avatar #408 to #407 - codyxvasco (05/29/2013) [-]
Not much, video games and masturbation. Same as usual.
User avatar #409 to #408 - dildoes (05/29/2013) [-]
i love talking with you because of all the self esteem boost that comes from it.
i've been climbing mountains, and mastering pogosticking even more.
User avatar #410 to #409 - codyxvasco (05/29/2013) [-]
Well i've been doing gymnastics and shooting bottles, I've also added to my knife and sword collection.

I just don't feel like talking about anything productive I've done.
User avatar #411 to #410 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
shooting bottles as in?...
User avatar #412 to #411 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
Shattering them to pieces with tiny balls of copper.
User avatar #413 to #412 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
I prefer a bow and arrow to bb guns.
it seems so much more... elegant.
User avatar #414 to #413 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
My friend was shooting my crossbow but it's as inaccurate as balls.
User avatar #415 to #414 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
probably because he was shit at maintaining it, or he just sucks.
User avatar #416 to #415 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
It's salvaged from my basement with awful sights and a string that;s past it's prime.


And he's a she.
User avatar #417 to #416 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
since when do you have friends?!
User avatar #418 to #417 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
I GOTS FRIENDS!
User avatar #419 to #418 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
congrats.
User avatar #420 to #419 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
They're all awesome 'n shit.
User avatar #421 to #420 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
i guess you don't need me anymore.
*slowly fades away*
User avatar #422 to #421 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
OH YES I DO!

*summons you back*
User avatar #423 to #422 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
but you've learned the magic of friendship made friends! why would you need me? that's what i was sent here to help you with.
User avatar #426 to #423 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
Well I'm usually tired and worn out when I get home and talk to people like you but I'm like, a little insane in real life during the day.
User avatar #424 to #423 - codyxvasco (05/30/2013) [-]
Because I could always use guy friends. I think I've been around Kayla so much I'm becoming feminine.
User avatar #425 to #424 - dildoes (05/30/2013) [-]
but you were already feminine
But I'm probably even more feminine than her.
but you're boring as balls.
User avatar #391 - dildoes (04/23/2013) [-]
do you still love me?
User avatar #392 to #391 - codyxvasco (04/23/2013) [-]
I dunno.
User avatar #393 to #392 - dildoes (04/24/2013) [-]
</3
#390 - codyxvasco (04/20/2013) [-]
Do you want this?
#388 - codyxvasco (04/18/2013) [-]
Sparkyoneonetwo   
   
   
Still want to be fucked by these?
Sparkyoneonetwo


Still want to be fucked by these?
User avatar #389 to #388 - sparkyoneonetwo (04/18/2013) [-]
why not??
#387 - codyxvasco (04/16/2013) [-]
Cody, check this shit out!
Cody, check this shit out!
User avatar #382 - dildoes (04/07/2013) [-]
F U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!

........____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 13 your A TRUE HOMIE
User avatar #383 to #382 - codyxvasco (04/07/2013) [-]
Nigga fo reel?!
User avatar #384 to #383 - dildoes (04/07/2013) [-]
obviously
<3
User avatar #378 - codyxvasco (03/30/2013) [-]
**codyxvasco rolled user kisushima ** wanna talk?
User avatar #380 to #379 - codyxvasco (03/30/2013) [-]
Aww, You're adowableeee!
#381 to #380 - kisushima (03/30/2013) [-]
I know.. ¬¬
I know.. ¬¬
User avatar #377 - codyxvasco (03/25/2013) [-]
**codyxvasco rolled user darlingdo **
#376 - codyxvasco (03/25/2013) [-]
**codyxvasco rolled a random comment #55018 posted by thatnigger at Slice of Life thread 3 ** :
Monogatari will sell no matter what. It's pretty good though, don't mind the fanserves too much.

I'm more into white girls though. My sister would be black and so I wouldn't really want her or see her like that. If I had an adopted white sister though, fuck that would be pretty awesome if you know what I mean.

Down at some construction site. "Damn I would drill that ass all night". And so It began.

Black Heart gets lonely so you want her? But you already like Black sister? And sister already with some other guy? Kill the guy and get both, problem solved.

I've downloaded it. I'll play it some other time. I'm way to busy for that.

Also how your days been? I've downloaded some more series to watch for the summer. Got so much, summer ganna be fun.
User avatar #375 - codyxvasco (03/25/2013) [-]
**codyxvasco rolls 8**
#372 - codyxvasco (03/25/2013) [-]
**codyxvasco rolled a random image posted in comment #3302514 at MMORPG ITEM COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE **
User avatar #370 - mandatorytrolling (03/19/2013) [-]
Well damn. Thought I was in the art board... and I replied to the wrong person. Anyway Thank you for Reminding me of a few Photoshop things! I have forgoten too much of it.
User avatar #367 - SACAPUNTAS (03/17/2013) [-]
WELL THEN TRY INFORMING ME THEN. What do you like to do????
#369 to #367 - mandatorytrolling has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #368 to #367 - codyxvasco (03/17/2013) [-]
I like gymnastics, playing games, cuddling, masturbating, listening to my friends music, and drawing. And a bunch of other stuff I believe.
[ 459 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)