|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #1502 on CommentsLevel 215 Comments: Comedic Genius
OfflineSend mail to cockgeddon Block cockgeddon Invite cockgeddon to be your friend flag avatar
- Views: 14039Tumblr OC: Plz kill me
334 24 Total: +310
- Views: 4800My opinion on Co-Ed Bathrooms
58 3 Total: +55
- Views: 3382Become One with the Cookie
37 1 Total: +36
- Views: 1688Too Fast, Too Furious
14 4 Total: +10
- Views: 1647God is Good
17 8 Total: +9
- Views: 1949When I hear the Caillou has...
10 2 Total: +8
- Views: 1216I guess you could call it...
6 2 Total: +4
latest user's comments
|#30 - Comment deleted||12/12/2014 on I'm bored||0|
|#29 - **cockgeddon rolls 201** You will be photo of Fieri… [+] (1 new reply)||12/12/2014 on I'm bored||0|
|#4 - >professional gem smashers >miners or jewelers …||12/12/2014 on Or...||+7|
|#5 - Then the doll coughs||12/12/2014 on Audition||+1|
|#6 - Thank you for being helpful, unlike the 31 flavors of cock who… [+] (1 new reply)||12/12/2014 on CAH Blank Card Ideas||0|
#7 - wiffenator (12/12/2014) [-]
|#28 - I'm too nervous to actually pick up D&D because there is s… [+] (4 new replies)||12/12/2014 on D&D Stuff Comp||0|
#42 - theseriousjoker (12/12/2014) [-]
When it comes to editions, your best choices are:
1. D&D 5e for its easy learning curve, simpleness, and since its new, you wont be drowning in books, and information.
2. D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder. They are alot more complicated than 5e, and have a lot more rules, but they are still pretty good and if you feel like putting time into it you can create interesting character classes with the numerous books and the fuckton of information on the internet.
3. D&D 4e. Yeah not this one......
#35 - demonicshadowfang (12/12/2014) [-]
I felt the same way a few years back. I thought it was a game that you'd only catch cringe-worthy neckbeards playing, but in college I met some friends that played. After watching several sessions to see what it was about, I made my first character and enjoyed the fuck out of it.
Nowadays, when we play, if someone walks into the room that we're playing in and asks what we're doing, there's that hesitant moment when no one is sure what to say since d&d still has that stigma.
Doesn't help that my Aunt is convinced that it's some form of devil worship. She's been telling my whole family, but that's only led to convos about it. I think I've convinced a few familials to let me run them through a session.
All in all, I say go for it
If you are interested in reading up on it, you can find the books on 4shared for free. I had an easier time understanding when I saw it be played, but there are plenty of ppl here that could explain things
#31 - NerdforChrist (12/12/2014) [-]
Pic Related It's the flag of my favorite nation in the pathfinder world. Cheliax
|#4 - ***** , I have all the expansions. Along with the …||12/12/2014 on CAH Blank Card Ideas||0|
|#841 - I really would like to see one for me. I will try and reciproc…||12/11/2014 on Mods will suggest or draw...||0|
|#52 - **cockgeddon rolls 27,374** momma would be proud||12/11/2014 on FJ loves stereotypes||0|
|#4 - that is the greenest oregano i have ever seen||12/11/2014 on Where did I go wrong?||0|