Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #7909 on Comments
Level 283 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Send mail to carneymaster
Invite carneymaster to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Somewhere in florida
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 122 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 123 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 283 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 284 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about carneymaster
latest user's comments
- eh ya know how it is sometimes. life is strange.
Chloe was shit
- **carneymaster used "*roll 1, 0000000-9999999*"** **carneym…
- **carneymaster used "*roll picture*"** **carneymaster rolle…
What's in the chest?
- I love how yesterday i read that Germany wants to beef its arm…
Daily News: June-30-2017
- The nacho cheese one looks about how it should be.... You othe…
Cursed Images, yogurt is in...
- I had made an entire demonic themed invasion of a world. I did…
D&D Remix comp #10
- That's going to be the strangest twist in an M Night Shyamalan…
fak... FUNNY news
- yellow car got beat by a 42 year old Mexican gardener.
Need for Speed: Cabron
- so tense and uptight you become triggered at the mention of th…
I'm not uptight lol, I don't care about this crap.
I'm just saying that someone in any level of government should NOT be using the word triggered in they way it was used.
- How much money did she take? If its less than say 12k, sue her…
Can't sleep pretty upset arm
Exactly. I think this dumbass >>
thinks I'm suggesting full on lawsuit. Small claims is good enough for sowething like this.
You didn't specify anything, "dumbass"
So stop shouting that I'm not American because you don't know how lawsuits work, moron.
>doesn't specify a damn thing
>So I jump to conclusions
>HUUUUUR U IGNORANT
>immediately assumes I'm talking about the huge, expensive lawsuit version use for primarily for suits between companies which cost thousands to millions of dollars over one dude's mother being a jackass.
>starts screaming in all caps.
>Calls me un-American despite being from
>Insults me when I point out that he should think before commenting.
I don't even need to insult you here. Your mere presence is bad enough for your image.
Yeah, typing one sentence in all caps is screaming. Ok. And please try to find the irony in what you said. Really, it's hilarious and sad.
Hey, you don't specify anything, I'm gonna assume anything
I didn't specify because anyone with a brain knows what I'm talking about, dumbfuck.
Show Comments (7)