Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #805 on Comments
Level 375 Comments: Immortal
Send mail to captainfuckitall
Invite captainfuckitall to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 375 Comments: Immortal → Level 376 Comments: Immortal
Total Comments Made:
What people say about captainfuckitall
latest user's comments
- The worst thing about stupidity is that the stupid person is o…
- The whole thing The WHOLE whole thing
The crusades are few...
- 1) Mental disorders can be faked, bypassed, or over-diagnosed,…
- Seeing stuff like this truly warms my heart.
Faith in Humanity restored
- The deadliest combination
Kid dumb but strong.
- Aw yea, mutha ******* favourable wind conditions.
- Seeing as how we don't actually KNOW the circumstances, we can…
Overly Attached Dog Walker
- I mean, it's not like he was going anywhere in life anyways. S…
wont a condom work ?
- 1) Neither are mental disorders, yet people want to ban them f…
1) You can test a mental disorder. Not only can you not test for islam, you would probably be more likely to pick up moderates than those crafty terrorists.
2) That's like saying we shouldn't fight fires because eventually buildings get spontaneously combust anyway. No they don't...
3) I am in europe, in fact I'm in the UK, which practically exports muslim terror.
1) Mental disorders can be faked, bypassed, or over-diagnosed, while you can see Islamic connections on just about any social media if they aren't paranoid
I'm completely lost on number 2, what? I had a very similar conversation with my sister where she warned that I shouldn't criticize middle eastern culture because it could lead to a more violent backlash, which is just a polite way of saying "They're savage and may attack you if you point out how savage and willing to attack they are". How far are you willing to go so ISIS 'doesn't get what it wants'? Banning all depictions of Muhammad or holy Muslim symbols so as not to offend moderates and make them veer off into extremism? Ban all criticism so they do not get upset? Give them all high paying and upscale jobs so they don't feel the need to go to crime or ISIS for their needs? Make all law Sharia Law so they are more comfortable and don't need to be radicalized? Make all our women wear veils and headdresses so as not to cause a disturbance and risk them joining ISIS as retaliation? Seriously, where does it end? Realistically, no matter WHAT you do, you could say it plays into their hands. If you ban Muslim entry you could argue they would just join ISIS, but if you allow all Muslims free entry, then you get issues of agents sneaking in under the guise of moderates or refugees and launching large and brutal attacks, which have already happened in France and Belgium. In both cases, I'd rather go with the one that saves my head from being lopped off; I don't give a shit if they get offended by that.
3) And yet most of its media outlets are extremely Liberal, or at least were for a long time, same for a lot of Europe, that they had to DOWNPLAY crimes committed by refugees for people to feel safer and more accepting; or did you forget about the 1000+ children abused in a sex trafficking ring for years before it was stopped because the police didn't want to be accused of racism?
- We have gone from minorities wanting their opinion to be value…
Show Comments (558)