Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

captainfuckitall

Rank #377 on Comments
captainfuckitall Avatar Level 349 Comments: Sold Soul
Offline
Send mail to captainfuckitall Block captainfuckitall Invite captainfuckitall to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:4/12/2010
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#377
Highest Content Rank:#10530
Highest Comment Rank:#49
Content Thumbs: 34 total,  90 ,  56
Comment Thumbs: 53581 total,  65468 ,  11887
Content Level Progress: 66.1% (39/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 41.3% (413/1000)
Level 349 Comments: Sold Soul → Level 350 Comments: Knight Of Funnyjunk
Subscribers:22
Content Views:9755
Times Content Favorited:12 times
Total Comments Made:15585
FJ Points:21638

latest user's comments

#10 - "And this statue looks like the Old One, Dagon...at least… 12/29/2013 on (untitled) +5
#35 - I don't see what the problem is. I'm pro-choice, but the way I…  [+] (4 new replies) 12/29/2013 on This is a bit left sided... +13
#42 - intxbeast (12/29/2013) [-]
I think this political cartoon is stating that Republicans won't let the mother choose if she wants the baby, but then when she needs money or health services or what-not FOR the baby, they refuse to help her.
User avatar #109 - greenstrongworld (12/29/2013) [-]
Holy shit that beautiful framerate.
#142 - intxbeast (12/29/2013) [-]
#141 - intxbeast (12/29/2013) [-]
#3 - Except no sensible person ever says a woman is "asking fo… 12/28/2013 on internet burns a burning man +1
#208 - "Don't worry, it's my sisters dildo" 12/28/2013 on "I don't believe in dinosaurs" +1
#20 - I honestly don't think they're that creepy. Ya, I know the who… 12/28/2013 on NOPE +1
#23 - Hiyorie Nyariako San or whatever that anime is called has char…  [+] (3 new replies) 12/28/2013 on Metal Gear Solid +8
#24 - grandlordchicken (12/28/2013) [-]
Of all the things they could have turned into a harem anime, why this? Why outer gods why?
User avatar #36 - raynagrimm (12/28/2013) [-]
the good old "rule 34, no exceptions" rule
User avatar #29 - TheMather (12/28/2013) [-]
Because everything else was already taken.
#12 - In all fairness she is a shapeshifter And also a moth…  [+] (5 new replies) 12/28/2013 on Metal Gear Solid +7
#22 - grandlordchicken (12/28/2013) [-]
Wait, that's supposed to be THIS... How? Explain.
User avatar #23 - captainfuckitall (12/28/2013) [-]
Hiyorie Nyariako San or whatever that anime is called has characters based off of gods from the Cthulhu Mythos, the read haired one being Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath being the "Mother of a thousand young", a master shape-shifter who lurks either at the center of the Earth, at the side of her Husband (Hastur), or somewhere beyond the stars. She can take any form she pleases, much like Nyarlathotep, however, her forms and avatars are more based around animals and nature while his are based upon human and alien forms, suggesting that her power is a natural instinct while Nyarlathotep's is a learned trait and skill.

The thing is, from what could be gathered from her personality in the books, the creators of the show got her quite wrong. In the show (from what I've seen) she is very possessive and aggressive with a Yandere like streak, however in her books she is actually very kind and sweet (as sweet as an Ancient One can be, mind you) and genuinely cares for her followers and even grants them eternal life and druidic power where she comes out of her red, smokey mist and swallows them, imbuing them with some of her power and them vomiting them back out. And also quite interestingly she actually rarely hurts humans herself, even those trying to stop her; most of the damage is caused by her "children" (her children being the hybrids mentioned above which tend to drop from her periodically), and even then she tries to swallow them back up but some do tend to escape.
#24 - grandlordchicken (12/28/2013) [-]
Of all the things they could have turned into a harem anime, why this? Why outer gods why?
User avatar #36 - raynagrimm (12/28/2013) [-]
the good old "rule 34, no exceptions" rule
User avatar #29 - TheMather (12/28/2013) [-]
Because everything else was already taken.
#167 - Not a video game quote, but... "It's only when t… 12/28/2013 on Memorable Game Quotes 0
#13 - This is actually for a few reasons. 1: It adds a comp…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/28/2013 on Superheroes +7
#21 - angelious (12/28/2013) [-]
eh the "parents are dead" trope is nearly as old as tales of heroes are
#32 - Well ya. Most people are right-handed and so you'd use your le… 12/27/2013 on Comment Section 0
#6 - Ya you do, because she's the worst next to Shizune 12/26/2013 on purest waifu -6
#6 - Great, now they're not only lying their asses off but they're … 12/26/2013 on tumbljunk 0
#2 - Source is: Apts 12/26/2013 on Christmas at grandmas +4
#7 - No it's not the ******* doctor you piece of … 12/26/2013 on merry Christmas WEINERS +2
#58 - Is this gonna turn into a gay porn?  [+] (1 new reply) 12/25/2013 on Gender Identity +1
User avatar #59 - xfortune (12/25/2013) [-]
.. Hey look I need to go, call me sometime?

Actually, don't
#55 - The boys at the bar must love that trick.  [+] (3 new replies) 12/25/2013 on Gender Identity +2
User avatar #56 - xfortune (12/25/2013) [-]
Oh they do honey

They do
User avatar #58 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Is this gonna turn into a gay porn?
User avatar #59 - xfortune (12/25/2013) [-]
.. Hey look I need to go, call me sometime?

Actually, don't
#44 - I always found it very hypocritical that these types of people…  [+] (5 new replies) 12/25/2013 on Gender Identity +2
User avatar #54 - xfortune (12/25/2013) [-]
I'm very Gender flexible, I'm male and can put my legs behind my neck
User avatar #55 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
The boys at the bar must love that trick.
User avatar #56 - xfortune (12/25/2013) [-]
Oh they do honey

They do
User avatar #58 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Is this gonna turn into a gay porn?
User avatar #59 - xfortune (12/25/2013) [-]
.. Hey look I need to go, call me sometime?

Actually, don't
#106 - Right, good excuse. But nobody but you is going to buy it. …  [+] (2 new replies) 12/25/2013 on opinion +2
#107 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
captainfucktall pls
#108 - mrgreatnamess (12/26/2013) [-]
Fucking faggot, man.
Holy shitballs of Neptune
#103 - You're not just honest. You can tell me whatever you like, but…  [+] (5 new replies) 12/25/2013 on opinion +1
User avatar #104 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
nigga I deleted because spam
User avatar #105 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
also seriously, get over yourself
User avatar #106 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Right, good excuse. But nobody but you is going to buy it.

Holy shit, "get over yourself" coming from YOU! The guy who actually uses "You're a sheep" in an argument? Good gods I don't know how you don't get beaten up every day but you sure deserve it.
#107 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
captainfucktall pls
#108 - mrgreatnamess (12/26/2013) [-]
Fucking faggot, man.
Holy shitballs of Neptune
#102 - See, this is just cute. I have never seen someone try so hard … 12/25/2013 on opinion +2
#54 - Ya. Sure it was. Which is why you keep bringing it up. …  [+] (8 new replies) 12/25/2013 on opinion +1
User avatar #58 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
Pfft. Ego? You think I have any ego left? ha ha ha. I'm just talking reality.
Whether or not you choose to live in it isn't my concern.
Like I said, you can bash me all you want, but it's not going to matter. People like me. Fucked up me and all. It's always been that way. Both online and off. It's the same everywhere.

I'm currently just trying to survive, so that maybe one day I can accomplish something.

but it was never up to you to decide that. People like you are a dime a dozen. The difference between you and me is that I can admit I'm currently worthless. But you? Oh, I'm sure you're something special. I'm sure your existence matters at all.
User avatar #112 - duedum (12/28/2013) [-]
You? A sufferer?

That's just plain rude. I think there are millions of people who are actually suffering, though. Unlike you. It's just your attention whore raped ass going: "aw mang i sad todey i hev nating to live for boohoo"
User avatar #102 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
See, this is just cute. I have never seen someone try so hard to gain sympathy, have pride, and be portrayed as a "sufferer" at the same time. Seriously, you're just trying so hard it's cringe-worthy.

I'm not bashing you, you're bashing yourself, then yelling at other people who agree, then wonder why people bash you.

You're not going to. Not with your current attitude, anyways.

I am something special thank you very much, because I have grand potential and I CAN be the catalyst of something amazing if I so try (which I am currently doing). But you will never do anything important because you're too busy trying to be pitiful. So fine, you win I guess.

(Also, it's still funny you say you don't care about ranks and thumbs when you're CONTINUED to bring them up and use them as mud-slinging against others. The funny thing is, everyone knows you're being a child except for you)
User avatar #64 - theaphasic (12/25/2013) [-]
"I'm worthless."

Right. So kill yourself. Please do. I fail to see how difficult this is to grasp.
> Claims to be worthless and powerless
> Proceeds to bitch and moan about said powerlessness/worthlessness and furiously PMS all over anyone that argues against anything he/she says
> Rinse & Repeat
May I once again propose the elegant solution that i said earlier: Kill yourself.
#68 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
>Implying I care
>Implying I'm raging
>Implying

Nigga this is just a Wednesday, and just a bad comment. Considering all the good ones I have I have no reason to cry or doubt myself. I am who I am. Some people love me, some people hate me. Some people agree, some don't. You're just a sheep. Go back to chewing grass.
User avatar #113 - duedum (12/28/2013) [-]
Then why are you complaining you fuckshit
#73 - theaphasic (12/25/2013) [-]
lel.

You've replied over ten times in this thread. Fun fact: The people that actually don't care don't spend the time and effort that you do to repeatedly tell people that they don't care. So... yeah. I'm not implying, I'm pointing out a fact. You've committed too much to your "Woe is me, I am a tragic figure understood by no one" line to play it cool now, sister.
And I mentioned nothing about the people who love you. I'm sure there are those who have terrible enough taste in company and actually love you. I don't doubt that. I was pointing out the fact that if you see so little worth in yourself, instead of bitching, go kill yourself. Simple.
#79 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
#51 - See. Again, how can you say "thumbs mean nothing to me&qu…  [+] (10 new replies) 12/25/2013 on opinion +2
#52 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
My point was that you can bash me all you want but it's not going to matter!
User avatar #54 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Ya. Sure it was. Which is why you keep bringing it up.

If only you had as much ego toward something that actually mattered, you might be able to do something productive.
User avatar #58 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
Pfft. Ego? You think I have any ego left? ha ha ha. I'm just talking reality.
Whether or not you choose to live in it isn't my concern.
Like I said, you can bash me all you want, but it's not going to matter. People like me. Fucked up me and all. It's always been that way. Both online and off. It's the same everywhere.

I'm currently just trying to survive, so that maybe one day I can accomplish something.

but it was never up to you to decide that. People like you are a dime a dozen. The difference between you and me is that I can admit I'm currently worthless. But you? Oh, I'm sure you're something special. I'm sure your existence matters at all.
User avatar #112 - duedum (12/28/2013) [-]
You? A sufferer?

That's just plain rude. I think there are millions of people who are actually suffering, though. Unlike you. It's just your attention whore raped ass going: "aw mang i sad todey i hev nating to live for boohoo"
User avatar #102 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
See, this is just cute. I have never seen someone try so hard to gain sympathy, have pride, and be portrayed as a "sufferer" at the same time. Seriously, you're just trying so hard it's cringe-worthy.

I'm not bashing you, you're bashing yourself, then yelling at other people who agree, then wonder why people bash you.

You're not going to. Not with your current attitude, anyways.

I am something special thank you very much, because I have grand potential and I CAN be the catalyst of something amazing if I so try (which I am currently doing). But you will never do anything important because you're too busy trying to be pitiful. So fine, you win I guess.

(Also, it's still funny you say you don't care about ranks and thumbs when you're CONTINUED to bring them up and use them as mud-slinging against others. The funny thing is, everyone knows you're being a child except for you)
User avatar #64 - theaphasic (12/25/2013) [-]
"I'm worthless."

Right. So kill yourself. Please do. I fail to see how difficult this is to grasp.
> Claims to be worthless and powerless
> Proceeds to bitch and moan about said powerlessness/worthlessness and furiously PMS all over anyone that argues against anything he/she says
> Rinse & Repeat
May I once again propose the elegant solution that i said earlier: Kill yourself.
#68 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
>Implying I care
>Implying I'm raging
>Implying

Nigga this is just a Wednesday, and just a bad comment. Considering all the good ones I have I have no reason to cry or doubt myself. I am who I am. Some people love me, some people hate me. Some people agree, some don't. You're just a sheep. Go back to chewing grass.
User avatar #113 - duedum (12/28/2013) [-]
Then why are you complaining you fuckshit
#73 - theaphasic (12/25/2013) [-]
lel.

You've replied over ten times in this thread. Fun fact: The people that actually don't care don't spend the time and effort that you do to repeatedly tell people that they don't care. So... yeah. I'm not implying, I'm pointing out a fact. You've committed too much to your "Woe is me, I am a tragic figure understood by no one" line to play it cool now, sister.
And I mentioned nothing about the people who love you. I'm sure there are those who have terrible enough taste in company and actually love you. I don't doubt that. I was pointing out the fact that if you see so little worth in yourself, instead of bitching, go kill yourself. Simple.
#79 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
#49 - I haven't been "underestimating" anyone. You have. T…  [+] (7 new replies) 12/25/2013 on opinion +1
User avatar #61 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
I'm just honest, I already told you I don't need your pity. Nor do I care.

I never thumbed you down once. Actually, I typically never thumb someone down for the most part, see, I'm not that petty. If I don't agree with something big woop. I might say something but as for flaming people I usually don't see the point.

You can believe whatever you want. Assume whatever you want. Live however you want. I'm not going to force you to change. I don't care what you have to say in the same way you don't care about what I have to say.

I know what I'm capable of buddy, and I know needs to be done. If I manage great for me, if not then it won't matter anyway. Most of us are just going to be forgotten, it means nothing really. But you know, at least I'm not lying to myself. So whatever.

I believe I already told you this, but I really don't care what you have to say.
User avatar #103 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
You're not just honest. You can tell me whatever you like, but it doesn't change what's true and what's false. You've obviously tried to garner sympathy as in some of your deleted comments you just went on and on in a "why me?" attitude as if you had gone through some great trial.

Yes you did, actually. Because I clicked the question mark on one of my comments and WOOP your name was there. You can lie and try to cover your tracks to others, but you know you did and I know you did, the fact you took it back just means you're a coward who would rather lie to 'try' to gain righteousness points than tell the truth and accept the fact you're immature.

You obviously do care about what I have to say though, because you've tried so hard to be right these past few comments.

While that may or may not be true, NOT doing something good just because you won't be remembered for it is more selfish than doing evil for your own benefit.

Again, you obviously do care about what I have to say regardless of how cool you try to look, because you've responded with ego, gusto, and self-righteousness to these and even other comments as well.

I don't even know how it's possible for someone to have their head so far up their own ass and not even realize it.
User avatar #104 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
nigga I deleted because spam
User avatar #105 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
also seriously, get over yourself
User avatar #106 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Right, good excuse. But nobody but you is going to buy it.

Holy shit, "get over yourself" coming from YOU! The guy who actually uses "You're a sheep" in an argument? Good gods I don't know how you don't get beaten up every day but you sure deserve it.
#107 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
captainfucktall pls
#108 - mrgreatnamess (12/26/2013) [-]
Fucking faggot, man.
Holy shitballs of Neptune
#37 - Well yes, that's called "differing opinions", and ho…  [+] (9 new replies) 12/25/2013 on opinion +1
#43 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
Don't you fucking underestimate me. You're right, no sway over what or what isn't actually right. You think I give a shit about your high horse? You think I care about the shit you have to say? You? All you've been doing is judging me.

Phase? Age? Oh boy, here we go. Typical. So typical. You don't get why I'm so unresponsive to you do you? You think it's one thing but it's really another. I've heard all your shit before, it's the same shit ignorant people say all the fucking time. It's cliche. It's the same. It's predictable. I don't need your sympathy. I'm just explaining my I'm so negative, but I'm not wrong. What it takes to change is far more than most people wager.

Just study geopoltics for a few years and you tell me what the future is going to be like. It's really not that complicated.

and if you think these thumbs actually mean anything, and me me wrong any more than they make you right, you're more of an idiot than you could ever hope not to be.

Bla, bla... bla. What you don't get is that truly changing the future is a suicide mission. Mostly people the masses are so unwilling to accept the true version of the world. And you're right, it's just a cycle that repeats and goes on. That is why the inevitable future never changes. That is why anyone can only do so much.

You know what, fuck you.
User avatar #49 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
I haven't been "underestimating" anyone. You have. There are now multiple comments, even to other people, where you talk about how broken and lost and clumsy you are. It's cute though, that one second you're trying to get pity and then the other you're telling me you're better than that when it's obvious you're not.

You're not unresponsive. You obviously like talking and enjoy these rants considering how many pains you take to respond to nearly every single comment that you can write up a reaction to. I'll give you a tip, there's a reason why it's considered "typical" to judge someone based upon age, and it's because they DO go through phases. I went through them, you went through them, everyone here has in some way, and it's natural to do it. Some people take longer than others to go through them and some people never really finish. Don't act like it's a massive insult when you've used age as a basis for judgement in the past. You're negative because you allow yourself to be, not because of the world. Besides, considering how much judgement you've cast upon people who doubt you, you have no right to be insulted when it's turned back upon you.

I'll be sure to. I like learning.

Funny you mention that. Thumbs are actually a measure of how much you like or dislike something, they are used to express your opinion, just like comments. I do NOT like you or your comments, thus I thumb you down. I am not abusing it or using an underhanded tactic in any way, that's how it's SUPPOSED to be used. Besides, you also have no right to complain about that or see yourself as high and mighty because you thumbed me down too. So really, we're in the same boat.

Fine, whatever, sit in your basement and do nothing. It makes no difference to me. And while I am out and changing the world and making things better, and while millions of others do the exact same thing, you will STILL be sitting there, and you will be left behind because you convince yourself it's either your way or bust.
User avatar #61 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
I'm just honest, I already told you I don't need your pity. Nor do I care.

I never thumbed you down once. Actually, I typically never thumb someone down for the most part, see, I'm not that petty. If I don't agree with something big woop. I might say something but as for flaming people I usually don't see the point.

You can believe whatever you want. Assume whatever you want. Live however you want. I'm not going to force you to change. I don't care what you have to say in the same way you don't care about what I have to say.

I know what I'm capable of buddy, and I know needs to be done. If I manage great for me, if not then it won't matter anyway. Most of us are just going to be forgotten, it means nothing really. But you know, at least I'm not lying to myself. So whatever.

I believe I already told you this, but I really don't care what you have to say.
User avatar #103 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
You're not just honest. You can tell me whatever you like, but it doesn't change what's true and what's false. You've obviously tried to garner sympathy as in some of your deleted comments you just went on and on in a "why me?" attitude as if you had gone through some great trial.

Yes you did, actually. Because I clicked the question mark on one of my comments and WOOP your name was there. You can lie and try to cover your tracks to others, but you know you did and I know you did, the fact you took it back just means you're a coward who would rather lie to 'try' to gain righteousness points than tell the truth and accept the fact you're immature.

You obviously do care about what I have to say though, because you've tried so hard to be right these past few comments.

While that may or may not be true, NOT doing something good just because you won't be remembered for it is more selfish than doing evil for your own benefit.

Again, you obviously do care about what I have to say regardless of how cool you try to look, because you've responded with ego, gusto, and self-righteousness to these and even other comments as well.

I don't even know how it's possible for someone to have their head so far up their own ass and not even realize it.
User avatar #104 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
nigga I deleted because spam
User avatar #105 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
also seriously, get over yourself
User avatar #106 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Right, good excuse. But nobody but you is going to buy it.

Holy shit, "get over yourself" coming from YOU! The guy who actually uses "You're a sheep" in an argument? Good gods I don't know how you don't get beaten up every day but you sure deserve it.
#107 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
captainfucktall pls
#108 - mrgreatnamess (12/26/2013) [-]
Fucking faggot, man.
Holy shitballs of Neptune
#29 - And now you're just making excuses as to why you are actually …  [+] (24 new replies) 12/25/2013 on opinion +1
#31 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
Plenty of people agree with me. Plenty of people understand where I'm coming from.
And plenty of people don't. That's just the way it goes. It's always been this way, and always will be.

Don't act like I don't understand your point about doing despite odds. But you're talking to someone who is broken. I was defeated a long time ago. But you really shouldn't assume it's all bullshit, because it isn't, this is bullshit. This bickering, this conflict, instead of seeking understanding we seek to impose our own views. Instead of coming to consensus we blatantly put our own ego on the forefront.

All I said was that I was disappointed with our world. And all you gave me was preaching. I used to be like you, you know. I said, believed and did the same shit. I helped almost everyone I knew. There were times people came to me... telling me I saved their lives, telling me I stopped them from taking their own lives.

Exactly. We are consequences of the past! And my past destroyed me. It wasn't that I lost hope, it was that I realized how powerless I was! I acknowledged the cold truths! Saving a few lives! It means nothing. The future won't change. What am I capable of? The answer to that, is, isn't enough. I'm dead man. I'm empty. I lost everything, I failed everyone, and most of all, I failed myself.

But it's not so easy. I really dove deep into the rabbit hole man, and I've got to tell you. It's not as great as you think it is. What humanity faces is the most horrific, powerful and foreboding opponent it could ever face...

humanity must face itself.
User avatar #37 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Well yes, that's called "differing opinions", and holds no sway over whether you're actually right or wrong.

You obviously don't. You're 19, saying you're "defeated" after you've done nothing only proves that you have a pretty shitty character. And even if you were lying about your age here you still couldn't be older than 25.

Oh yes, I'm preaching to you, that's exactly why you've gone on 3 tangents so far that have more to do with mud-slinging and self-praising than actual debate. And this is exactly what I mean, the whole "I used to see things your way" bit about how you did so much and it all came to nothing and soon I will see it that way too. And I'M the one preaching. Right. And good for you, I got the same congratulations. It's not hard.

Good for you. I'm not here to give you sympathy. If you're so pathetic that you're "broken" already, then you weren't going to get far even under the best conditions.

I never said it was great, I just said if you see something wrong you should change it and it gets better.

Ya, ya, ya, millions of people just like you have said the exact same thing, and they've done it for decades and centuries. Nobody cares because it's not a big deal because we get past it as we always do. You're just being pessimistic (INB4 you say you're a realist who knows the truth. Seriously, people like you are a dime a dozen and they always appear in their teens to early 20's. This is why nobody important gives a shit about what you're saying, because you're just going through a phase and they know that)
#43 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
Don't you fucking underestimate me. You're right, no sway over what or what isn't actually right. You think I give a shit about your high horse? You think I care about the shit you have to say? You? All you've been doing is judging me.

Phase? Age? Oh boy, here we go. Typical. So typical. You don't get why I'm so unresponsive to you do you? You think it's one thing but it's really another. I've heard all your shit before, it's the same shit ignorant people say all the fucking time. It's cliche. It's the same. It's predictable. I don't need your sympathy. I'm just explaining my I'm so negative, but I'm not wrong. What it takes to change is far more than most people wager.

Just study geopoltics for a few years and you tell me what the future is going to be like. It's really not that complicated.

and if you think these thumbs actually mean anything, and me me wrong any more than they make you right, you're more of an idiot than you could ever hope not to be.

Bla, bla... bla. What you don't get is that truly changing the future is a suicide mission. Mostly people the masses are so unwilling to accept the true version of the world. And you're right, it's just a cycle that repeats and goes on. That is why the inevitable future never changes. That is why anyone can only do so much.

You know what, fuck you.
User avatar #49 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
I haven't been "underestimating" anyone. You have. There are now multiple comments, even to other people, where you talk about how broken and lost and clumsy you are. It's cute though, that one second you're trying to get pity and then the other you're telling me you're better than that when it's obvious you're not.

You're not unresponsive. You obviously like talking and enjoy these rants considering how many pains you take to respond to nearly every single comment that you can write up a reaction to. I'll give you a tip, there's a reason why it's considered "typical" to judge someone based upon age, and it's because they DO go through phases. I went through them, you went through them, everyone here has in some way, and it's natural to do it. Some people take longer than others to go through them and some people never really finish. Don't act like it's a massive insult when you've used age as a basis for judgement in the past. You're negative because you allow yourself to be, not because of the world. Besides, considering how much judgement you've cast upon people who doubt you, you have no right to be insulted when it's turned back upon you.

I'll be sure to. I like learning.

Funny you mention that. Thumbs are actually a measure of how much you like or dislike something, they are used to express your opinion, just like comments. I do NOT like you or your comments, thus I thumb you down. I am not abusing it or using an underhanded tactic in any way, that's how it's SUPPOSED to be used. Besides, you also have no right to complain about that or see yourself as high and mighty because you thumbed me down too. So really, we're in the same boat.

Fine, whatever, sit in your basement and do nothing. It makes no difference to me. And while I am out and changing the world and making things better, and while millions of others do the exact same thing, you will STILL be sitting there, and you will be left behind because you convince yourself it's either your way or bust.
User avatar #61 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
I'm just honest, I already told you I don't need your pity. Nor do I care.

I never thumbed you down once. Actually, I typically never thumb someone down for the most part, see, I'm not that petty. If I don't agree with something big woop. I might say something but as for flaming people I usually don't see the point.

You can believe whatever you want. Assume whatever you want. Live however you want. I'm not going to force you to change. I don't care what you have to say in the same way you don't care about what I have to say.

I know what I'm capable of buddy, and I know needs to be done. If I manage great for me, if not then it won't matter anyway. Most of us are just going to be forgotten, it means nothing really. But you know, at least I'm not lying to myself. So whatever.

I believe I already told you this, but I really don't care what you have to say.
User avatar #103 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
You're not just honest. You can tell me whatever you like, but it doesn't change what's true and what's false. You've obviously tried to garner sympathy as in some of your deleted comments you just went on and on in a "why me?" attitude as if you had gone through some great trial.

Yes you did, actually. Because I clicked the question mark on one of my comments and WOOP your name was there. You can lie and try to cover your tracks to others, but you know you did and I know you did, the fact you took it back just means you're a coward who would rather lie to 'try' to gain righteousness points than tell the truth and accept the fact you're immature.

You obviously do care about what I have to say though, because you've tried so hard to be right these past few comments.

While that may or may not be true, NOT doing something good just because you won't be remembered for it is more selfish than doing evil for your own benefit.

Again, you obviously do care about what I have to say regardless of how cool you try to look, because you've responded with ego, gusto, and self-righteousness to these and even other comments as well.

I don't even know how it's possible for someone to have their head so far up their own ass and not even realize it.
User avatar #104 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
nigga I deleted because spam
User avatar #105 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
also seriously, get over yourself
User avatar #106 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Right, good excuse. But nobody but you is going to buy it.

Holy shit, "get over yourself" coming from YOU! The guy who actually uses "You're a sheep" in an argument? Good gods I don't know how you don't get beaten up every day but you sure deserve it.
#107 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
captainfucktall pls
#108 - mrgreatnamess (12/26/2013) [-]
Fucking faggot, man.
Holy shitballs of Neptune
#33 - theaphasic (12/25/2013) [-]
"humanity must face itself"

Go back to livejournal. Please.
And all this talk of "I'm a broken man" and "boo hoo I'm empty, I lost everything"
Fine. Is it so bad? Do the world a solid and kill yourself. Post haste.
User avatar #44 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
>Rank #12686 on Content
>Hidden profile
>no power level

Who's the faget now?
User avatar #51 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
See. Again, how can you say "thumbs mean nothing to me" when this is the SECOND time you've brought thumbs, rankings, and profiles into the argument.

You really are a massive hypocrite.
#52 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
My point was that you can bash me all you want but it's not going to matter!
User avatar #54 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
Ya. Sure it was. Which is why you keep bringing it up.

If only you had as much ego toward something that actually mattered, you might be able to do something productive.
User avatar #58 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
Pfft. Ego? You think I have any ego left? ha ha ha. I'm just talking reality.
Whether or not you choose to live in it isn't my concern.
Like I said, you can bash me all you want, but it's not going to matter. People like me. Fucked up me and all. It's always been that way. Both online and off. It's the same everywhere.

I'm currently just trying to survive, so that maybe one day I can accomplish something.

but it was never up to you to decide that. People like you are a dime a dozen. The difference between you and me is that I can admit I'm currently worthless. But you? Oh, I'm sure you're something special. I'm sure your existence matters at all.
User avatar #112 - duedum (12/28/2013) [-]
You? A sufferer?

That's just plain rude. I think there are millions of people who are actually suffering, though. Unlike you. It's just your attention whore raped ass going: "aw mang i sad todey i hev nating to live for boohoo"
User avatar #102 - captainfuckitall (12/25/2013) [-]
See, this is just cute. I have never seen someone try so hard to gain sympathy, have pride, and be portrayed as a "sufferer" at the same time. Seriously, you're just trying so hard it's cringe-worthy.

I'm not bashing you, you're bashing yourself, then yelling at other people who agree, then wonder why people bash you.

You're not going to. Not with your current attitude, anyways.

I am something special thank you very much, because I have grand potential and I CAN be the catalyst of something amazing if I so try (which I am currently doing). But you will never do anything important because you're too busy trying to be pitiful. So fine, you win I guess.

(Also, it's still funny you say you don't care about ranks and thumbs when you're CONTINUED to bring them up and use them as mud-slinging against others. The funny thing is, everyone knows you're being a child except for you)
User avatar #64 - theaphasic (12/25/2013) [-]
"I'm worthless."

Right. So kill yourself. Please do. I fail to see how difficult this is to grasp.
> Claims to be worthless and powerless
> Proceeds to bitch and moan about said powerlessness/worthlessness and furiously PMS all over anyone that argues against anything he/she says
> Rinse & Repeat
May I once again propose the elegant solution that i said earlier: Kill yourself.
#68 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]
>Implying I care
>Implying I'm raging
>Implying

Nigga this is just a Wednesday, and just a bad comment. Considering all the good ones I have I have no reason to cry or doubt myself. I am who I am. Some people love me, some people hate me. Some people agree, some don't. You're just a sheep. Go back to chewing grass.
User avatar #113 - duedum (12/28/2013) [-]
Then why are you complaining you fuckshit
#73 - theaphasic (12/25/2013) [-]
lel.

You've replied over ten times in this thread. Fun fact: The people that actually don't care don't spend the time and effort that you do to repeatedly tell people that they don't care. So... yeah. I'm not implying, I'm pointing out a fact. You've committed too much to your "Woe is me, I am a tragic figure understood by no one" line to play it cool now, sister.
And I mentioned nothing about the people who love you. I'm sure there are those who have terrible enough taste in company and actually love you. I don't doubt that. I was pointing out the fact that if you see so little worth in yourself, instead of bitching, go kill yourself. Simple.
#79 - infinitereaper (12/25/2013) [-]

Comments(489):

[ 489 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #494 to #492 - captainfuckitall (12/13/2014) [-]
Well aren't you a sweetheart for helping me get over my fear
#495 to #494 - miia (12/13/2014) [-]
im actually about to go to bed but hi
User avatar #496 to #495 - captainfuckitall (12/13/2014) [-]
Well don't let me keep you. Hi back, and feel free to continue the conversation any time.
User avatar #490 - commencingfailure (09/30/2014) [-]
******* retard compares the IS to today's feminists. One could say ignorance is an everspreading cancer, you did your job to increase the spread.
User avatar #491 to #490 - captainfuckitall (09/30/2014) [-]
You seem REALLY mad, friend. Perhaps you should calm down and take some ass ointment before you need to see a doctor
User avatar #489 - myfourthaccount (07/18/2014) [-]
dude, you're like my most favorite person on earth right now haha
User avatar #487 - imvlad (05/04/2014) [-]
you brought shame to your house
User avatar #483 - aerosol (04/22/2014) [-]
Have you by chance had an older account here before?
User avatar #484 to #483 - captainfuckitall (04/22/2014) [-]
Yes I have. My first username was Hiimquinn, but it was deleted for some reason I never found, so I just made another.
#485 to #484 - aerosol (04/22/2014) [-]
Oh. Never mind then. I saw someone call you Dave and I mistook you for someone else.
User avatar #486 to #485 - captainfuckitall (04/22/2014) [-]
It's fine. It was a joke from a picture a while back where a man was looking out the window and saw a dog and his owner walking down the street. The dog barked at another, bigger dog, and his owner just turned and said "See, this is why you have no ******* mates, Dave".
User avatar #481 - iforgotmyothername (03/20/2014) [-]
you are one cool tempered potato compared to me, bringing my fury upon your wrongness. i salute you, and thumbed up all your comments in the a capella debate.
User avatar #482 to #481 - captainfuckitall (03/20/2014) [-]
It's alright, I apologize for making you upset, but you don't need to thumb my posts up. Thumbs are a way to express positivity or negativity toward any type of comments; if you do not like them, it is perfectly within your right to thumb them down.
User avatar #474 - aherorising (11/20/2013) [-]
you're a really cool bro
#471 - shiifter (10/06/2013) [-]
This still makes me giggle.

Oh and by the way, i never actually thumbed you down. I just said that i did.
User avatar #472 to #471 - captainfuckitall (10/06/2013) [-]
The thing is, the way I found OUT you gave me those thumbs was because of the question mark, which allows people to see who voted on content. I could only KNOW it was you if you had thumbed them down, which you did.

And now you not only prove to be an idiot, but a liar as well.
#473 to #472 - shiifter (10/12/2013) [-]
Wait? You still remembered that? That's hilarious.

By the way, i screencapped this. it's like a trophy.
User avatar #468 - satrenkotheone ONLINE (09/22/2013) [-]
I would just like to say thank you.
#466 - anonymous (08/25/2013) [-]
Due to your pointlessly rude comment on the post "Jesus ain't got time for **** ",

I have gone through 20 of your previous comments and thumbed them all down.

You're also a stupid, unfunny, tryhard feelfag. Exactly the kind of user that this site is infamous for.
User avatar #467 to #466 - captainfuckitall (08/25/2013) [-]
I wasn't pointlessly rude. If you read it more carefully, you would find I am not insulting your god or faith, but rather, the people who spread it about; and even they are just doing it to themselves, while I am mearly making an observation

It's ironic you call me tryhard, considering you just went through the time to thumb-down my last 20 comments as if it would have any effect on me personally or my ranking here. It's also odd you call me stupid, considering you were the one who read it uncorrectly. And I think the fact I have so many comment thumbs anyways (including my own jesus comment) speaks to the point that I am, in fact, quite hilarious. "Feelfag", is that supposed to be a derogatory term for someone who is passionate about certain things? If so, then I take pride in it, as it is only through passion that things grow.

Considering you are pretentious, arrogant, immature, and without a sense of humour; you fit the criteria for '12 year old funnyjunker' far better than I do.
#463 - captainspankmonkey (07/16/2013) [-]
Hey, I would just like to say thank you for telling me to get an account.   
Yea I know, odd thing to give thanks for when I could have gotten one easily but then again, I was a dumb bastard then and could not think very well.   
I notice your comments from time to time and get some good knowledge off of them, mainly the Lovecraft related ones.   
But like I said, thank you very much and continue to be awesome.
Hey, I would just like to say thank you for telling me to get an account.
Yea I know, odd thing to give thanks for when I could have gotten one easily but then again, I was a dumb bastard then and could not think very well.
I notice your comments from time to time and get some good knowledge off of them, mainly the Lovecraft related ones.
But like I said, thank you very much and continue to be awesome.
User avatar #464 to #463 - captainfuckitall (07/16/2013) [-]
You are just a wonderful person, you know that? Thank you very much for your kind words and appreciation, and I'm glad you have made an account and made many friends here, including myself
#465 to #464 - captainspankmonkey (07/16/2013) [-]
You're welcome, good sir.
You're welcome, good sir.
User avatar #461 - potgardener (06/01/2013) [-]
youre pretty ****** in the head if beating a kid is a good idea, parents would need to hit their kids if they taught them what was right and wrong from the beginning
User avatar #462 to #461 - captainfuckitall (06/01/2013) [-]
It's ironic how you talk about avoiding situations, when your very comment isn't needed considering I already explained, about five times now, that I do not mean you must 'abuse' your children in order to get good results. My comment, and all the comments afterwards, were about how when compassion and support fails you must turn to punishment and discipline, including simply smacking your kid upside the head

Perhaps you should read more and get better informed before jumping to opinions, yes?
#459 - bossdelainternet (05/11/2013) [-]
I'd just like to say thank you for created one of the funniest  threads i've seen this year.   
To sum up why i thought it was so funny, a quote...   
"Most people would say 'I lost. I give up.', but you, you just keep trying. You're like the Dominican Republic, always killing the guy in charge and saying 'Ah, this new guy, this new guy's gonna get it right!'." - Family Guy
I'd just like to say thank you for created one of the funniest threads i've seen this year.
To sum up why i thought it was so funny, a quote...
"Most people would say 'I lost. I give up.', but you, you just keep trying. You're like the Dominican Republic, always killing the guy in charge and saying 'Ah, this new guy, this new guy's gonna get it right!'." - Family Guy
User avatar #460 to #459 - captainfuckitall (05/11/2013) [-]
I'm not sure whether I should take that as a compliment or an insult

I choose the former

Thank you, good sir
#453 - WhattheNorris (11/12/2012) [-]
I just thought I'd let you know that I just did an awful thing and quoted your majestic deep words of death wisdom onto my facebook. I gave you credit, but as part of my shame for stealing I thought I'd tell you. That was honestly one of the best things I've ever read.

Which is also why I screencapped it. Don't worry I swear I'm not going to try to get to frontpage with it I just wanted to save it.
User avatar #454 to #453 - captainfuckitall (11/12/2012) [-]
Not at all, I am not concerned with thumbs in the least. If you would like to post it, by all means do so, if you'd like to take credit, do so as well; I care not for material value or fame, as long as comprehend and understand the message
#455 to #454 - WhattheNorris (11/12/2012) [-]
Oh man you just keep getting better:)    
   
But I wouldn't dare steal your credit.
Oh man you just keep getting better:)

But I wouldn't dare steal your credit.
#449 - captainspankmonkey (02/27/2012) [-]
Internet problems
That is why :P
User avatar #450 to #460 - captainfuckitall (02/27/2012) [-]
ahhh, haha, sorry then :P
[ 489 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)