Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #809 on Comments
Level 375 Comments: Immortal
Send mail to captainfuckitall
Invite captainfuckitall to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 375 Comments: Immortal → Level 376 Comments: Immortal
Total Comments Made:
What people say about captainfuckitall
latest user's comments
- "I am, in fact, the cutest pupper"
- Obviously you've never had interactions with a pregnant woman.
- >B0 >Miss
How to learn a new language
- It's not Canada's job to honour the fallen of other countries,…
- Nothing changes if blacks get an entirely isolated segment of …
- Yeah. Naw. I'm singing it the true way it should be su…
- How the hell is that a similar experience at all?
Anon is sexually assaulted
If I was a girl and they were guys, I'd be sexually harassed?
- Some things are worth more than your life; though what that is…
Scrap & Topheavy #28
Well if your cause or ideal depends on you personally achieving it then your life is worth keeping, or your death will undo what you've worked for
I mean if you've started some kind of revolution and dying would make you a martyr then sure, but if all your friends are dead who's going to continue your cause
- You really should write a book about this sort of thing old to…
Anon is mysterious
David Schomer has the most famous book on the topic - Espresso preparation for professionals.
Barista Hustle is also a very very good source for information on it.
There's lots and lots of really cool and interesting information out there, but a great deal of the world has written us off as snobbish. Even I'm just a 19 year old kid learning to be a barista. But it's incredible what kind of science I've absorbed just from reading about the preparation of one tiny drink.
- Yet, in an actual Titanic scenario, they'd be told to screw of…
Show Comments (558)