Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #1130 on Comments
Level 317 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to caesarslegion
Invite caesarslegion to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 126 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 127 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 317 Comments: Wizard → Level 318 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about caesarslegion
latest user's comments
- I feel you, but at the same time, pigs are one of the smartest…
- I was so pumped to finally get that power armor and when I fin…
Amazing Horizon Zero Dawn...
- Who is scared of it even now? EVERYONE!
- Imagine flinging yourself off a bridge.
“Hey buddy! Get outta the...
- That's how you know it's a European commercial, when Marta is…
Honesty is always rewarded
I'll admit she does but most adverts with "attractive" women I've seen tend to have actually attractive women.
- ***** I gag brushing my teeth
- I know about ctrl c and ctrl v bit I still do it by right clic…
- I refuse to use **** I don't like the look of. It makes me tra…
swanky powerful Rhinoceros
I'm the same way. I get so exited when I find a set with good stats that also looks bad-ass.
I am the opposite. I'll wear what gives the best stats, even if it makes my character look like Benedict Cumberbatch dressed himself.
My recent skyrim character wears black hooded robes and light stahlrim boots and gauntlets.
- Ooh duh, thanks lol
Crafting in Fallout
No problem, if you want more info on the dude in the gif his name is Jerry Miculek. He's probably the fast shooter in the world as far as I'm aware, and here's a link to one of my favorite videos of him.
Show Comments (53)