Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #28141 on Subscribers
Level 299 Comments: Post Master
Send mail to brrigg
Invite brrigg to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 127 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 128 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 299 Comments: Post Master → Level 300 Comments: Lord Of Laughs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
i like to party
What people say about brrigg
latest user's comments
- i don't know what this is from, but i need to watch it.
- i feel like this post would have been funnier if more of it ha…
With a new government.. and...
- my jimmies get russled when people act superior about reading …
to be honest, I fucking hate people that act superior when you talk about a series or movie because the 'book was better', LOTR, GoT, Harry Potter and The Hunger Games are impossible to talk about without some high and mighty cunt saying 'the books were better'. Seriously, it rustles my jimmies
Well, the books were better.
The books are pretty overrated. I've read all five (before the show) and to be honest, they get pretty boring going into the second half of the series. I've actually been enjoying the show more than I've enjoyed the books so far. There are definitely way better fantasy writers out there, but the overall story is good enough that all they have to do for the show is trim the fat and it becomes excellent.
You're a silly cunt.
- if i have a kid, and he scores off of my death, i would be pro…
*Ghostly whisper* "Spread...
Not if he kills you to get laid
- yeah, unless that guy is the center, he's never gonna have the…
- yeah, no waistband? rookies.
TOP 10 LIFEHACKS
- snow white, aurora, maleficent, cruella deville, ursula, beast…
19 concept arts of disney...
- ... about 1:10... =(
Took me a while..
- umm no?
- and apparently cynicism...
Show Comments (3)