Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #7976 on Comments
Level 255 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to boeka
Invite boeka to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 175 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 176 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress:
Level 255 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 256 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about boeka
latest user's comments
- It's a lot of fun. It makes your dick sensitive as balls thoug…
No Fap November Official Rules
Thats how you do it
yup sorry my vocab isnt 100%
- Wait. Why is this a big fuss? These kind of places have been i…
Let me change that for you
Lots of people tend to be much more into the idea of the "war on drugs" than actually helping make drug use safer.
For example, recently in the UK a non-profit organisation began offering free drug testing (as in, to test if the drugs you had was what you thought it was) at festivals, but laws were passed to prevent this happening as apparently to allow them to give out the tests was showing the festivals to be "a place to take drugs" (not that they weren't before) which is illegal.
Cue the many drug deaths at festivals that happened afterwards.
Even though it's a fantastic idea to help stamp on infection, getting people off drugs and into help, no-one wants (what they see as) a drug den next door to them. So that's the people in the area where it opened opposing.
Then you've got the people who want to stamp out the very mentioning of 'drugs' harder than an Inquistion who'll vote against it. Why? Because drugs.
- This came at a right time. I failed my first exam of 3 on thes…
Charlie gets motivational
- It's a fantasy. It's also one fantasy that rarely should be pu…
Well does it?!
- I have the same. Stretch your neck, you probably have just mus…
- Daddy I hear you, loud is alright. Sounds alright. No poppin'
Admin's Lemon Party
- **boeka used "*roll picture*"** **boeka rolled image **
realtime comment roll test
- Cross Before Hoes
- ... Reminds me to remove the pic of my ex.
Show Comments (0)