|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #2068 on CommentsLevel 240 Comments: Doinitrite
OfflineSend mail to bobbysnobby Block bobbysnobby Invite bobbysnobby to be your friend
latest user's comments
|#23 - More attractive than your girlfriend, let alone those cats ya'… [+] (1 new reply)||10/21/2014 on busy||+4|
|#57 - Chung li was tier 1 in 3rd strike. CHECK YOUR FACTS. [+] (1 new reply)||10/20/2014 on Normal Person's View On...||+6|
|#4 - What is more autistic? Drawing a ****** drawing o… [+] (2 new replies)||10/20/2014 on It doesn't get more...||+7|
#6 - dashgamer (10/20/2014) [-]
|#14 - I think you confuse us with a democracy, we are a republic. Th…||10/20/2014 on Problem with Capitalism||0|
|#97 - Ill do it if i can be the game journalist version of a mod I …||10/19/2014 on need more mods like joshlol||0|
|#19 - Dumb ways to die, so many dumb ways to die||10/19/2014 on You know you're stupid when...||0|
|#59 - And then he stole my pie. What a awful liar pie thief.||10/17/2014 on magic||+2|
|#38 - I dont think she is making them up I just think now was a good…||10/16/2014 on I suspect 4chin||+3|
|#36 - If he is speaking to batman the answer "Me" would be…||10/16/2014 on What is it||+9|
|#80 - A creature so powerful that trying to understand what your lo… [+] (1 new reply)||10/16/2014 on cthulhu||+1|
|#6 - The us is a country. The Eu is a group of countries. Comparing… [+] (3 new replies)||10/15/2014 on Nobel Prize winners||-1|
#28 - gittons (10/15/2014) [-]
what i am saying is when people compare the entire US to a single small country in order
to prove how big and awesome the US is it comes off unfair. the US is a country made up
of 50ish mini countrys so to compare that to any 1 country that is much smaller is pointless.
trying to prove how awesome your town is via comparing it to a single house is unfair.
#7 - anonymous (10/15/2014) [-]
>UNITED States of Americe
>not group of countries
|#3 - The best thing about Carl is that his ideas are so very stupid… [+] (2 new replies)||10/15/2014 on Karl Pilkington comp||+49|
|#148 - Its not so much that I want to be here as much as it is a refl…||10/15/2014 on why do you love our fj family?||0|
|#11 - "Do what you must for I have already won"||10/15/2014 on 1D||+283|
|#3 - Picture [+] (7 new replies)||10/15/2014 on Playing game after skipping...||+52|
|#7 - Comment deleted [+] (12 new replies)||10/14/2014 on The Walking Dead||+22|
|#1 - There is no solution its a paradox, in fact it has a name the … [+] (1 new reply)||10/14/2014 on Mindfuck of the day||+1|
|#14 - These stats what? How does johnny depp score higher … [+] (2 new replies)||10/13/2014 on Actor Stats||+41|
#71 - twentyseconds (10/13/2014) [-]
well I think you are under the assumption that he is saying that the actors with better stats are better actors. I don't think he was trying to say that at all.
Take his will Ferrelll rating for example, even tho he got low stats and Jhonny Depp got high stats, imagine Jhonny depp in the movie "step brothers" instead of will Ferrell.
I think his stats are based on a system showing what range they can display in films, really what matters is the special abilities.
Over all I would say that he did a better job of rating everyone to a standard that most could agree to better then I would. Even though there are ratings I do not 100% agree with.
#34 - anonymous (10/13/2014) [-]
Clint Eastwood can play Clint Eastwood, he'd get a 1 for versatility. Equally, while I agree this list is horrible, Johnny Depp is far better than you make out. Have you ever seen Donnie Brasco, or What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
DiCaprio's films should've included Catch Me If You Can. Both he and Tom Hanks are immense in that film. DiCaprio should get 10's on his Aviator performance alone. Christian Bale and Jason Statham are sacrilege on that list. Spacey hasn't done anything of real note since American Beauty, although for Se7en, American Beauty and The Usual Suspects alone he makes the list. Joaquin Phoenix is a weird pick too.
Your list is undoubtedly better, but it has some very odd choices.
|#3 - You had one job to do... The title should obviously b…||10/13/2014 on Little dick slaps ebony milf||0|
|#17 - Hey guys! Up to anything fuunn....................||10/13/2014 on mini nope compilation(with...||+3|
|#3 - No harder than any other scene? Compared to the older gen anim… [+] (3 new replies)||10/12/2014 on What we saw, What she saw||0|
#5 - anonymous (10/12/2014) [-]
but that also increases the demand for perfection
|#4 - It would look fine if the pandas eyes stayed black. They didnt…||10/12/2014 on My kind of animal||0|
|#65 - These are not even debates 1.Cash, find a girl. … [+] (18 new replies)||10/12/2014 on (untitled)||+11|
#188 - mylazy (10/12/2014) [-]
2) Go with useful
3) Really? Thousands of game winning touchdowns are scored every day. How many people have beaten eminem?
5) I would pick reading minds anyway. It wouldn't be any different than listening in a crowded lunchroom if it couldn't be turned off.
6) This one is debatable
7) Plus if she is writing a song about you, it means you were dating her.
8) Pizza yes, because it is only one date, and you aren't guaranteed to get shit out of it. PIzza on the other hand is always delicious.
10) Learning the skills of a ninja would be more potentially useful than that of a pirate unless you wanna be a sailor
11) This one depends entirely on tastes
12) The past fucking sucks
13) Yeah. LOTR would send us too far back. Harry Potter still has modern conveniences along with magic. Just because they never us them doesn't mean they aren't still there in the muggle world.
14) XBONE. How is this one even debated? Even if you don't like the xbone, it is still the more expensive option, so you could sell it, buy a PS4 and have money left over. Seriously man.
15) Agreed. Unless you are a vet/farmer
16) Time is money. So time.
#423 - anonshenanigans (10/13/2014) [-]
I don't even remember making this comment, I don't know anything about sports, much less any sports teams. I must have been high or some shit. Idk what I was thinking at the time, maybe all the talk about touchdowns. But how I knew the name of any football team is beyond me. Some spooky shit is going on man.
#123 - shadowgandalf (10/12/2014) [-]
2. Art is useless if you can't sell. Cash is always good.
3. I'd rather beat Eminem. I don't like handegg, so it wouldn't feel like i achived something by getting a touchdown.
5. Flying. I'm too self centered to care about what others think in the long run. And flying is just more handy anyway.
6. Sports. You can't master a sport without having the body for it.
7. I don't want either. Both options are worth nothing.
9. Justin. Just to see the reaction of the crowd.
10. Pirate. You can always learn the skills of a ninja as a pirate, but not vice versa(since being a pirate is illegal).
12. On one hand i want to go to the past to see Denmark before it's fall, but on the other hand, Denmark at the time was the closest thing to pure capitalism it have ever been, so living there would be horrid. Future it is.
13. LoTR. I've always wanted to participate in a war without firearms. The invention of firearms have single handedly made our world more boring that it have ever been. Fuck guns.
15. Human languages. Animals are not on the same mental level as humans, so speaking with them wouldn't do shit. It would be like listening to a drunk toddler.
16. Time. Eternal youth(prime age) is my definition of paradise. There is not even a choice.
#140 - angelious (10/12/2014) [-]
really now? a pirate??
pirates are basicly thugs
you would literally just be given a sword,a ship and if you are lucky,a musket and boom you would be a qualified pirate.
a ninja on the other hand is highly trained assassin.and it would take years to get even close to the mastery of a ninja if you go the normal way.
on the other hand.to be a pirate(or lets say,to be a veteran pirate) you just need to spend a year or two in the seas(to speak the truth if as a pirate you would survive longer than 5 years you would be considered infamous pirate...)
#433 - anonymous (10/14/2014) [-]
You only need that shit to be a pirate captain. It does not say pirate captain.
#328 - angelious (10/12/2014) [-]
ninjitsu,parkour,and you need to be a highly trained in the arts of stealth.
your view of pirates is that of a romanticists who has seen too many pirate movies.
in reality they were just cutthroaths who at best had some training in seafaring and MAYBE a loose military training of that time. they werent ultra charismatic,they werent that smart neither. heck even the most notorious pirates only managed to roam around for like 5 to 10 years at best before being killed by the navy.
highly trained assassin>>>>>>>>>>>>> a seafaring ghetto gangsta
#332 - shadowgandalf (10/12/2014) [-]
You think your image of a ninja is not romantasized?
None of the japanese ninjas knew anything even remotely related to parkour. They had no need for it, as the clothes people generally wore at that time, was basically dresses, totally unpractical to move around in.
#428 - angelious (10/13/2014) [-]
ninjas are romantized...heck nowadays they claim ninjas were top class fighters able to go toe to toe with actual warriors and had mystic powers.
the real life ninjas were assassins. and they knew "parkour" for they had to move around in restricted areas without being seen(hence the ability to run around silently and fast through rooftops and such came in handy) and they were trained since youth to be the best they can be in what they do.
|#47 - I like this version better.||09/29/2014 on Bicycle Tree||0|
|#17 - Because that is a manual...... The Park neutral drive low …||09/28/2014 on How confused she'll be in a...||+3|