x
Click to expand

bladeboy

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 23
Date Signed Up:6/27/2011
Last Login:5/22/2015
Location:Canada
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#6592
Highest Content Rank:#2870
Highest Comment Rank:#810
Content Thumbs: 5928 total,  6760 ,  832
Comment Thumbs: 16437 total,  20684 ,  4247
Content Level Progress: 24% (24/100)
Level 159 Content: Faptastic → Level 160 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress: 94.1% (941/1000)
Level 315 Comments: Wizard → Level 316 Comments: Wizard
Subscribers:5
Content Views:218880
Times Content Favorited:182 times
Total Comments Made:20537
FJ Points:22378
Favorite Tags: i (4) | Dick (2) | lol (2) | the (2)

latest user's comments

#380749 - How cutes the midget  [+] (4 new replies) 04/06/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #380750 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
5/10 physically, but she's rude as fuck so 2/10 total
User avatar #380754 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
5/10's good enough for me

Who's hosting Christmas dinner?
User avatar #380755 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
No one
User avatar #380793 - bladeboy (04/07/2015) [-]
What a terrible family.
#380746 - I wanna marry into your family  [+] (6 new replies) 04/06/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #380747 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
Then you'll either have to be gay or marry a 20 year old midget that acts like she's 12
User avatar #380749 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
How cutes the midget
User avatar #380750 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
5/10 physically, but she's rude as fuck so 2/10 total
User avatar #380754 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
5/10's good enough for me

Who's hosting Christmas dinner?
User avatar #380755 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
No one
User avatar #380793 - bladeboy (04/07/2015) [-]
What a terrible family.
#380745 - You're flooding the pepe market  [+] (1 new reply) 04/06/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#380779 - anonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
I am dominating the market.
U mad?
#380741 - Any hot cousins fam?  [+] (8 new replies) 04/06/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #380743 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
Yes one, but she's also engaged
User avatar #380746 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
I wanna marry into your family
User avatar #380747 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
Then you'll either have to be gay or marry a 20 year old midget that acts like she's 12
User avatar #380749 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
How cutes the midget
User avatar #380750 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
5/10 physically, but she's rude as fuck so 2/10 total
User avatar #380754 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
5/10's good enough for me

Who's hosting Christmas dinner?
User avatar #380755 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
No one
User avatar #380793 - bladeboy (04/07/2015) [-]
What a terrible family.
#380726 - My dad bitches about tailgaters but tailgates himself  [+] (1 new reply) 04/06/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
#380777 - ohemgeezus (04/06/2015) [-]
I don't get why people bitch about people tailgating you, just brake check them and they'll back off or go around you
#380716 - You got any hot nieces fam?  [+] (10 new replies) 04/06/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #380739 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
The fuck? I don't have any nieces
User avatar #380741 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
Any hot cousins fam?
User avatar #380743 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
Yes one, but she's also engaged
User avatar #380746 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
I wanna marry into your family
User avatar #380747 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
Then you'll either have to be gay or marry a 20 year old midget that acts like she's 12
User avatar #380749 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
How cutes the midget
User avatar #380750 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
5/10 physically, but she's rude as fuck so 2/10 total
User avatar #380754 - bladeboy (04/06/2015) [-]
5/10's good enough for me

Who's hosting Christmas dinner?
User avatar #380755 - foreveranonymous (04/06/2015) [-]
No one
User avatar #380793 - bladeboy (04/07/2015) [-]
What a terrible family.
#380584 - Picture 04/06/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +3
#380558 - People who think Russia could actually stand up to Americas military 04/05/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
#380556 - Clam hideout 04/05/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#380555 - Being inbred is a hell of a thing 04/05/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#154 - Gandhi's a **** tier civ, but you gotta keep the circle… 04/05/2015 on Vydia 0
#380380 - Why the **** does fruit have to be so expensive  [+] (5 new replies) 04/05/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
User avatar #380393 - sugoi (04/05/2015) [-]
Errybody wants that fruity booty.
User avatar #380387 - dreygur (04/05/2015) [-]
Relatively high demand compared to the suppliment?
User avatar #380388 - dreygur (04/05/2015) [-]
This might've been worded terribly without me noticing it
User avatar #380390 - shibe (04/05/2015) [-]
wait ope you fucked it up

gj
User avatar #380389 - shibe (04/05/2015) [-]
it seems good to me
#380379 - TEDS A SAVAGE ASS ***** 04/05/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
#380378 - No. You're still at the point where she thinks it's okay to st… 04/05/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#380001 - You actually believe the KKK is as bad as ISIS? … 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#379994 - Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol. …  [+] (2 new replies) 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#379997 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.
you say it like you cant be stupid in more than one way. the first one was telling you to stop contradicting yourself, and the second one was correcting the shitty assumption you made about me and what im saying.

>You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
no, there are definitely many reasons for infidels to not like a religion of peace. the only difference between educated infidels and half witted infidels like yourself is that when you say something like "muh religion of peace!" in a sarcastic tone, i question the validity of the claim on the basis of your low intellectual capacity and the pattern of responses you make on here.

you have a better chance of passing off these retarded replies as "trolling". at least that way, your level of stupidity is made slightly more ambiguous.
User avatar #380001 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
You actually believe the KKK is as bad as ISIS?


The fact that I'm not Islamic is already proof that I'm more intelligent than 1 billion + people :^)
#379992 - That's not related to my comment 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#379987 - My mind was made up when I said ISIS was worse. It's obvious t…  [+] (4 new replies) 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
User avatar #379989 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>But you had to bring up that the only reason they're worse is because they don't have the same opportunities as ISIS just to argue.
correction: i suggested that extremists would be similar to one another when given the opportunities to carry out atrocities i.e basic blocks of extremist mindsets are very similar to one another
you sound like making a comparison between mindsets is ruled out because you say so, and the only thing we're allowed to compare are differences in the environments theyre in (which theyre not actually in control of).

>muh religion of peace!
b-but muh islamophobia is rational
User avatar #379994 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.

>b-but muh islamophobia is rational

You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
#379997 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.
you say it like you cant be stupid in more than one way. the first one was telling you to stop contradicting yourself, and the second one was correcting the shitty assumption you made about me and what im saying.

>You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
no, there are definitely many reasons for infidels to not like a religion of peace. the only difference between educated infidels and half witted infidels like yourself is that when you say something like "muh religion of peace!" in a sarcastic tone, i question the validity of the claim on the basis of your low intellectual capacity and the pattern of responses you make on here.

you have a better chance of passing off these retarded replies as "trolling". at least that way, your level of stupidity is made slightly more ambiguous.
User avatar #380001 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
You actually believe the KKK is as bad as ISIS?


The fact that I'm not Islamic is already proof that I'm more intelligent than 1 billion + people :^)
#379985 - I didn't know the KKK killed 1000 people in under a month … 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#379984 - What would happen doesn't matter at all...the fact is that ISI…  [+] (6 new replies) 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #379986 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>What would happen doesn't matter at all...
"Doubt the KKK would kill whites (their own people) even if they had all that power unlike ISIS."
make your mind up, numbnuts.

>the fact is that ISIS is currently way worse than the KKK, and way worse than they ever where.
do i need to explain, again, why the current ISIS is in a situation which allows them to be worse than the current chalk skins that make up the KKK?

>Good thing a radical group like ISIS will never gain any power though.
lets hope your ability to see the future is better than your ability to make sense of the world

>White people actually know how to run countries.
le wyt mustard race
User avatar #379987 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
My mind was made up when I said ISIS was worse. It's obvious that I was comparing them currently. But you had to bring up that the only reason they're worse is because they don't have the same opportunities as ISIS just to argue.

>le wyt mustard race
muh religion of peace!
User avatar #379989 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>But you had to bring up that the only reason they're worse is because they don't have the same opportunities as ISIS just to argue.
correction: i suggested that extremists would be similar to one another when given the opportunities to carry out atrocities i.e basic blocks of extremist mindsets are very similar to one another
you sound like making a comparison between mindsets is ruled out because you say so, and the only thing we're allowed to compare are differences in the environments theyre in (which theyre not actually in control of).

>muh religion of peace!
b-but muh islamophobia is rational
User avatar #379994 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.

>b-but muh islamophobia is rational

You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
#379997 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.
you say it like you cant be stupid in more than one way. the first one was telling you to stop contradicting yourself, and the second one was correcting the shitty assumption you made about me and what im saying.

>You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
no, there are definitely many reasons for infidels to not like a religion of peace. the only difference between educated infidels and half witted infidels like yourself is that when you say something like "muh religion of peace!" in a sarcastic tone, i question the validity of the claim on the basis of your low intellectual capacity and the pattern of responses you make on here.

you have a better chance of passing off these retarded replies as "trolling". at least that way, your level of stupidity is made slightly more ambiguous.
User avatar #380001 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
You actually believe the KKK is as bad as ISIS?


The fact that I'm not Islamic is already proof that I'm more intelligent than 1 billion + people :^)
#379979 - The fact that they're not currently killing thousands would be…  [+] (11 new replies) 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
User avatar #380049 - hoponthefeelstrain (04/03/2015) [-]
they'd kill whites if given a good reason. Like if they were in an interracial relationship
#379990 - anonymous (04/02/2015) [-]
Yeah, they had global power for what? 50 hundred years?
china had it for 3000 and theyre taking it back as we speak
git gud
User avatar #379992 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
That's not related to my comment
User avatar #379980 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>The fact that they're not currently killing thousands would be a pretty good point...
well, ive explained quiet clearly why theyre not killing thousands of people at this given time. their limitations are determined by external factors, not internal ones.

>Doubt the KKK would kill whites (their own people) even if they had all that power unlike ISIS.
>implying ISIS are looking at their situation in terms of skin colour or race
>implying ISIS wouldnt favour their own kind (over others) if they werent at conflict with them
>implying the KKK wouldnt kill white people if it meant the survival and prosperity of the KKK and its ideologies.
User avatar #379984 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
What would happen doesn't matter at all...the fact is that ISIS is currently way worse than the KKK, and way worse than they ever where.

Good thing a radical group like ISIS will never gain any power though. White people actually know how to run countries.
User avatar #379986 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>What would happen doesn't matter at all...
"Doubt the KKK would kill whites (their own people) even if they had all that power unlike ISIS."
make your mind up, numbnuts.

>the fact is that ISIS is currently way worse than the KKK, and way worse than they ever where.
do i need to explain, again, why the current ISIS is in a situation which allows them to be worse than the current chalk skins that make up the KKK?

>Good thing a radical group like ISIS will never gain any power though.
lets hope your ability to see the future is better than your ability to make sense of the world

>White people actually know how to run countries.
le wyt mustard race
User avatar #379987 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
My mind was made up when I said ISIS was worse. It's obvious that I was comparing them currently. But you had to bring up that the only reason they're worse is because they don't have the same opportunities as ISIS just to argue.

>le wyt mustard race
muh religion of peace!
User avatar #379989 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>But you had to bring up that the only reason they're worse is because they don't have the same opportunities as ISIS just to argue.
correction: i suggested that extremists would be similar to one another when given the opportunities to carry out atrocities i.e basic blocks of extremist mindsets are very similar to one another
you sound like making a comparison between mindsets is ruled out because you say so, and the only thing we're allowed to compare are differences in the environments theyre in (which theyre not actually in control of).

>muh religion of peace!
b-but muh islamophobia is rational
User avatar #379994 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.

>b-but muh islamophobia is rational

You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
#379997 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.
you say it like you cant be stupid in more than one way. the first one was telling you to stop contradicting yourself, and the second one was correcting the shitty assumption you made about me and what im saying.

>You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
no, there are definitely many reasons for infidels to not like a religion of peace. the only difference between educated infidels and half witted infidels like yourself is that when you say something like "muh religion of peace!" in a sarcastic tone, i question the validity of the claim on the basis of your low intellectual capacity and the pattern of responses you make on here.

you have a better chance of passing off these retarded replies as "trolling". at least that way, your level of stupidity is made slightly more ambiguous.
User avatar #380001 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
You actually believe the KKK is as bad as ISIS?


The fact that I'm not Islamic is already proof that I'm more intelligent than 1 billion + people :^)
#379953 - Nah, some funny **** goes down once and a while. The fi… 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#379942 - Someone on my twitter said the kkk was just as bad as isis. So…  [+] (22 new replies) 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +4
#379974 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
whats your argument against the KKK being just as bad as ISIS?

just because the current KKK is made up of inbred chalk skins with very little power over the US authorities, it doesnt mean they wouldnt have gone to the same extremes as ISIS if they were given the chance or had the brainpower

in terms of power and opposition, ISIS would be more like a crocodile in a small pond and the KKK would be like an ant in a football field
#380067 - anonymous (04/03/2015) [-]
>ISIS
>Brainpower
Allow me to laugh
User avatar #379979 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
The fact that they're not currently killing thousands would be a pretty good point...
Doubt the KKK would kill whites (their own people) even if they had all that power unlike ISIS.
User avatar #380049 - hoponthefeelstrain (04/03/2015) [-]
they'd kill whites if given a good reason. Like if they were in an interracial relationship
#379990 - anonymous (04/02/2015) [-]
Yeah, they had global power for what? 50 hundred years?
china had it for 3000 and theyre taking it back as we speak
git gud
User avatar #379992 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
That's not related to my comment
User avatar #379980 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>The fact that they're not currently killing thousands would be a pretty good point...
well, ive explained quiet clearly why theyre not killing thousands of people at this given time. their limitations are determined by external factors, not internal ones.

>Doubt the KKK would kill whites (their own people) even if they had all that power unlike ISIS.
>implying ISIS are looking at their situation in terms of skin colour or race
>implying ISIS wouldnt favour their own kind (over others) if they werent at conflict with them
>implying the KKK wouldnt kill white people if it meant the survival and prosperity of the KKK and its ideologies.
User avatar #379984 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
What would happen doesn't matter at all...the fact is that ISIS is currently way worse than the KKK, and way worse than they ever where.

Good thing a radical group like ISIS will never gain any power though. White people actually know how to run countries.
User avatar #379986 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>What would happen doesn't matter at all...
"Doubt the KKK would kill whites (their own people) even if they had all that power unlike ISIS."
make your mind up, numbnuts.

>the fact is that ISIS is currently way worse than the KKK, and way worse than they ever where.
do i need to explain, again, why the current ISIS is in a situation which allows them to be worse than the current chalk skins that make up the KKK?

>Good thing a radical group like ISIS will never gain any power though.
lets hope your ability to see the future is better than your ability to make sense of the world

>White people actually know how to run countries.
le wyt mustard race
User avatar #379987 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
My mind was made up when I said ISIS was worse. It's obvious that I was comparing them currently. But you had to bring up that the only reason they're worse is because they don't have the same opportunities as ISIS just to argue.

>le wyt mustard race
muh religion of peace!
User avatar #379989 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>But you had to bring up that the only reason they're worse is because they don't have the same opportunities as ISIS just to argue.
correction: i suggested that extremists would be similar to one another when given the opportunities to carry out atrocities i.e basic blocks of extremist mindsets are very similar to one another
you sound like making a comparison between mindsets is ruled out because you say so, and the only thing we're allowed to compare are differences in the environments theyre in (which theyre not actually in control of).

>muh religion of peace!
b-but muh islamophobia is rational
User avatar #379994 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.

>b-but muh islamophobia is rational

You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
#379997 - masterboll (04/02/2015) [-]
>Tell me to make up my mind then argue when it's made up, lol.
you say it like you cant be stupid in more than one way. the first one was telling you to stop contradicting yourself, and the second one was correcting the shitty assumption you made about me and what im saying.

>You say that likes there's not a reason to not like that religion.
no, there are definitely many reasons for infidels to not like a religion of peace. the only difference between educated infidels and half witted infidels like yourself is that when you say something like "muh religion of peace!" in a sarcastic tone, i question the validity of the claim on the basis of your low intellectual capacity and the pattern of responses you make on here.

you have a better chance of passing off these retarded replies as "trolling". at least that way, your level of stupidity is made slightly more ambiguous.
User avatar #380001 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
You actually believe the KKK is as bad as ISIS?


The fact that I'm not Islamic is already proof that I'm more intelligent than 1 billion + people :^)
#379959 - anonymous (04/02/2015) [-]
Modern KKK? No

Post-Reconstruction KKK? Yes
User avatar #379985 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
I didn't know the KKK killed 1000 people in under a month

www.express.co.uk/news/world/482608/Iraq-ISIS-claim-to-have-killed-1-000-Iraqi-soldiers-after-taking-Speicher-base-in-Tikrit

KKK members where a pieces of shit tho,don't take it as me defending them

User avatar #379946 - fargfive (04/02/2015) [-]
I doubt the KKK would take kindly to being compared to those sandnegros
User avatar #379951 - thebestpieever (04/02/2015) [-]
Well, they have rebranded themselves as a nationalist organisation rather than a racist one. So who knows.
User avatar #379952 - fargfive (04/02/2015) [-]
that's always been funny to me. You can't just rebrand something like the KKK. It'd be like Walmart trying to rebrand themselves as a chain of high-end restaurants.
User avatar #379947 - compared (04/02/2015) [-]
Hey! Thanks a lot for using a comparison, hope you have a great day!
#379944 - hardstylehobo (04/02/2015) [-]
User avatar #379953 - bladeboy (04/02/2015) [-]
Nah, some funny shit goes down once and a while. The five seconds of rage aren't worth deleting.
#379905 - Put teatree oil on it if you're not gonna go to the doctors 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#379801 - death to normies 04/02/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... +1

items

Total unique items point value: 2320 / Total items point value: 6240

Comments(544):

[ 544 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#671 - anonymous (03/01/2015) [-]
you're profile is so lewd xD
User avatar #669 - ferrettamer ONLINE (01/23/2015) [-]
I think I've found you on Facebook ;)
User avatar #663 - teoyuppie (01/17/2015) [-]
Jesus Christ my eyes.
User avatar #667 to #663 - bladeboy (01/17/2015) [-]
Welcome to hell.
User avatar #661 - bladeboy (12/04/2014) [-]
You need to login to view this link

lez be thankful for this video
User avatar #658 - scytherkris (11/16/2014) [-]
happy birthday
User avatar #659 to #658 - bladeboy (11/16/2014) [-]
It was in the summer, but thanks.
User avatar #660 to #659 - scytherkris (11/16/2014) [-]
happy hanukkah
User avatar #652 - dalokan (08/23/2014) [-]
Happy birthday
User avatar #653 to #652 - bladeboy (08/23/2014) [-]
Thanks senpai
User avatar #654 to #653 - dalokan (08/23/2014) [-]
bae my heart beats for you as hard as a white-thrash step-dad

<3
User avatar #666 to #651 - misticalz (01/17/2015) [-]
cool tho
User avatar #664 to #651 - teoyuppie (01/17/2015) [-]
dat u?
User avatar #665 to #664 - misticalz (01/17/2015) [-]
Nah thats theo
User avatar #668 to #665 - teoyuppie (01/17/2015) [-]
Of course, I forgot you added me on Snapchat.
User avatar #646 - teoberry (08/02/2014) [-]
the white liquor
User avatar #647 to #646 - bladeboy (08/02/2014) [-]
what
User avatar #648 to #647 - teoberry (08/02/2014) [-]
I finally watched the tpb movie
User avatar #649 to #648 - bladeboy (08/02/2014) [-]
Get the **** outta here ya ****** dogs
User avatar #630 - ferrettamer ONLINE (07/02/2014) [-]
YOU LIVE IN MILTON YEAH, AND MY DAD WANTS TO GO OUT FOR DINNER TO celebrate "graduating HS" cause my family doesn't do school, so where should I go in Milton? I don't go to fancy restaurants as the only time I go out is with friends and that is usually to fast food places or cheaper restaurants
User avatar #631 to #630 - bladeboy (07/02/2014) [-]
Rad Brothers bar and grill, make sure to order these fries they have which come with like beef, sour cream, jalapenoes, bacon
User avatar #632 to #631 - ferrettamer ONLINE (07/02/2014) [-]
K, not really what I wanted but thanks
User avatar #633 to #632 - bladeboy (07/02/2014) [-]
I thought you wanted some place that isnt really classy but still nice
User avatar #634 to #633 - ferrettamer ONLINE (07/02/2014) [-]
Idk, I don't think a bar is the best choice though
User avatar #635 to #634 - bladeboy (07/02/2014) [-]
I've been there 4 times, it's probably the best food I've had in Milton. It's a wednesday, almost no one will be at the bar during dinner time. Even if they are the bar isn't that big of a part of the restaurant. I highly recommend it.
User avatar #636 to #635 - ferrettamer ONLINE (07/02/2014) [-]
Hmm, alright, I guess I'll see if my dad will go for it, thanks
User avatar #637 to #636 - bladeboy (07/02/2014) [-]
Were you looking for fancy? I don't really think Milton even has fancy places to eat.

Check this out, but keep rad brothers in mind. www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g499275-Milton_Ontario.html
User avatar #638 to #637 - ferrettamer ONLINE (07/02/2014) [-]
I was thinking about going to a brown restaurant just to piss my dad off, but yea, Milton has a pretty **** selection. **** it, I'll go to Rad Brothers
User avatar #639 to #638 - bladeboy (07/02/2014) [-]
Atta boy

Make sure to order these:
LA BAMBA FRIES
User avatar #640 to #639 - ferrettamer ONLINE (07/02/2014) [-]
Alright I'll do that, thanks
User avatar #629 - ferrettamer ONLINE (07/02/2014) [-]
HEY
User avatar #628 - heartlessrobot (07/02/2014) [-]
Ey bb, guess who's back?
[ 544 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)