Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 160 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Send mail to blackhawksfan
Invite blackhawksfan to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 160 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 161 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Total Comments Made:
What people say about blackhawksfan
latest user's comments
- they beat him on the second attempt yesterday. then they used …
- #11 because an average day on mercury is almost 60 earth days
Random Science Facts #1...
- that sounds like the name of a metal band...
Snake's and Barrels
- I never understood why people are so scared of trolls. They ta…
- I met this badass Major when I was in Afghanistan. Would get d…
Meeting your girlfriends...
- Another problem is... well why can fast food restaurants like …
Cocaine and unicorns
Well and people have to think about it. Say minimum wage goes up to $9 an hour. Wow gee wiz that sure sounds swell! Not exactly. Large multi million dollar companies would have little trouble dealing with this. But what about your local businesse? Say your beloved family owned pizza shop has six employees. The owner used to pay them $8 an hour. Now he has to pay them $9 an hour. You think that's only an extra dollar for each person out of his pocket. That's a lot of his money. Say each of his employees works a full 6 hour shift. That's $36 per day. Say he can't afford to pay that and has to close his beloved pizza shop. Now six employees are looking for jobs, including the owner. Increasing pay doesn't always help.
- Or even know what a petition is...
FUCK YOU GUYS
New apartment? Time to...
- Been to zombie road, we went there when we went to st. louis..…
Creepiest Places on Earth #1
- no idea whats going on with his head but
his name's thymine, geddit?
thankyou, and I'm also clueless about the thing on his head
Show Comments (0)