Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

blackandwhitegod    

Rank #36857 on Subscribers
no avatar Level 141 Comments: Faptastic
Offline
Send mail to blackandwhitegod Block blackandwhitegod Invite blackandwhitegod to be your friend
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:10/02/2011
Last Login:6/16/2013
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 9 total,  1 ,  10
Comment Thumbs: 418 total,  1674 ,  1256
Content Level Progress: 0% (0/1)
Level -9 Content: Sort of disliked → Level -6 Content: Sort of disliked
Comment Level Progress: 80% (8/10)
Level 141 Comments: Faptastic → Level 142 Comments: Faptastic
Subscribers:1
Content Views:308
Times Content Favorited:1 times
Total Comments Made:531
FJ Points:432

latest user's comments

#105 - You are mad at me you don't know how to use adjectives? And be…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. -1
User avatar #111 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
No, I'm not angry at anything except the fact that you are using DUMB reasons to dismiss my argument. It just shows how unwilling you are to look at it from another's point of view.
#100 - Also if your BF understands the material then I fail to see wh…  [+] (5 new replies) 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. -1
#156 - ARRRGGGG (12/12/2012) [-]
I leave at 5AM and get back at 10 PM. Exceeded max units, 7 clubs, 2 jobs, training M-F, going into research. Get off your high horse.
User avatar #109 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
He leaves every day at 6 and gets home at 9.
He doesn't have the emotional capacity to deal with all of it at the same time.
Physically, yes, it is doable, but he's forcing himself to drive while falling asleep, doing homework through sleep-deprived stupors, and it is bad for his health.
He goes to sleep at midnight or later every night studying. He works extremely hard. The only thing that would make a difference is a little bit of understanding and leniency from his teachers.
#110 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Your math doesn't add up.
Are you sure he isn't just cheating on you?
User avatar #113 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
What I'm trying to tell you is if his teachers were better at teaching him, he wouldn't HAVE to studying for hours every night. He wouldn't HAVE to spend money he doesn't have getting a tutor. If the teacher did their job, he'd be able to relax a little.
User avatar #112 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
He has a couple of hours at home whenever he has to help his mom take care of his brother, or help do shit around his house before he goes to school.
If he is cheating, he's damned good at hiding it. All though I seriously don't see the need for you to try and instill a seed of doubt. It's hilarious, actually. I laughed out loud.
#93 - Did you really just say "dumb tutor." I'm p…  [+] (3 new replies) 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. -2
User avatar #98 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
Yes I just said dumb tutor.
It's meant as an enhancement.
Replace it with fucking, sodding, I don't give a fuck, but don't make up mediocre reasons not to recognize what I just said.
Apparently you are not capable of understanding other peoples' lives. Just stop talking, because I'm honestly not thumbing you down, and I think it's funny that you keep going and going AS IF you are right, whenever you are clearly somebody who needs to make up for real life by showing off on the internet.
#105 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
You are mad at me you don't know how to use adjectives? And because your Boyfriend is failing at school where thousands of others succeed in the same and worse situation?

I've worked with people who while getting their Masters managed to raise two kids, and work a full time job. I feel no pity for someone who has a 5 hour school week and a job, because I've met plenty more who have it worse and manage.
User avatar #111 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
No, I'm not angry at anything except the fact that you are using DUMB reasons to dismiss my argument. It just shows how unwilling you are to look at it from another's point of view.
#80 - You make it sound like others don't do work two jobs and go to…  [+] (11 new replies) 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. -2
User avatar #88 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
You make it sound like everybody has time for a dumb tutor.
If you could get around being manipulative and twisting my words, I'd love to explain.
MANY people work very hard. Work, school, sleep, work, school, sleep...some people don't have the time, nor energy, to be tutored.
Not only does he work and go to school, both of those are an hour away.
He literally just does not have the time to put into it.
His teachers are not willing to work with him, and it is causing him to fail, yes. He understands the material and is able to get it done, but it's just so much that he's on the brink of literally breaking and going fucking crazy.
I see how hard he works every day and it breaks my heart that I can't help him more. Don't fucking act like you have the world figured out, and in the palm of your hand, because you don't. No one does.
Get off of your high horse, suck in your unwarranted pride, and stfu, because apparently, no one wants to hear it.
#100 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Also if your BF understands the material then I fail to see why he needs help?

Big whoop, I commute an hour a day 7 days a week both ways."
I leave at 7am every morning and get home at 4pm.

Your argument doesn't make sense? He goes to school full time, works full time, but then you say he doesn't have time for it. Full time school hours is probably 5 hours a week assuming you don't have lab. That's 45 hours a week for a full time job and class hours, plus the commute.

That leaves plenty of time. Shit I used to work at a community college as a clerk from 8am every morning until 9pm at night while taking classes. You make it sound.... hard?
#156 - ARRRGGGG (12/12/2012) [-]
I leave at 5AM and get back at 10 PM. Exceeded max units, 7 clubs, 2 jobs, training M-F, going into research. Get off your high horse.
User avatar #109 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
He leaves every day at 6 and gets home at 9.
He doesn't have the emotional capacity to deal with all of it at the same time.
Physically, yes, it is doable, but he's forcing himself to drive while falling asleep, doing homework through sleep-deprived stupors, and it is bad for his health.
He goes to sleep at midnight or later every night studying. He works extremely hard. The only thing that would make a difference is a little bit of understanding and leniency from his teachers.
#110 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Your math doesn't add up.
Are you sure he isn't just cheating on you?
User avatar #113 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
What I'm trying to tell you is if his teachers were better at teaching him, he wouldn't HAVE to studying for hours every night. He wouldn't HAVE to spend money he doesn't have getting a tutor. If the teacher did their job, he'd be able to relax a little.
User avatar #112 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
He has a couple of hours at home whenever he has to help his mom take care of his brother, or help do shit around his house before he goes to school.
If he is cheating, he's damned good at hiding it. All though I seriously don't see the need for you to try and instill a seed of doubt. It's hilarious, actually. I laughed out loud.
#93 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Did you really just say "dumb tutor."

I'm pretty sure whatever argument you had is completely out the window at that point.
User avatar #98 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
Yes I just said dumb tutor.
It's meant as an enhancement.
Replace it with fucking, sodding, I don't give a fuck, but don't make up mediocre reasons not to recognize what I just said.
Apparently you are not capable of understanding other peoples' lives. Just stop talking, because I'm honestly not thumbing you down, and I think it's funny that you keep going and going AS IF you are right, whenever you are clearly somebody who needs to make up for real life by showing off on the internet.
#105 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
You are mad at me you don't know how to use adjectives? And because your Boyfriend is failing at school where thousands of others succeed in the same and worse situation?

I've worked with people who while getting their Masters managed to raise two kids, and work a full time job. I feel no pity for someone who has a 5 hour school week and a job, because I've met plenty more who have it worse and manage.
User avatar #111 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
No, I'm not angry at anything except the fact that you are using DUMB reasons to dismiss my argument. It just shows how unwilling you are to look at it from another's point of view.
#67 - You're in college right? You can read? You are familia…  [+] (14 new replies) 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. -4
User avatar #139 - ronyx (12/12/2012) [-]
Just because they're professors teaching at a uni or college does not mean that they are perfect and are excellent teachers. There are many teachers in all levels of the education system that should not even be teachers. If the teacher is not there to teach you the material, but the tutor is, then why the hell are we even paying teachers? we should just pay tutors who can teach a lot better than these so called "teachers". It's easy for a teacher to just say "oh I'm just going to give them a watered down summary of this chapter and it's their problem if they learn it or not. I do not think that's what a good teacher should do, and many of my good teachers go the extra mile to help you understand the material.
User avatar #74 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
What he's saying is that his teacher DOES read material from the book aloud.
Maybe some teachers don't feel the need to help their students, but I definitely think that most do, or else they wouldn't be a teacher.
Also, lots of students don't have time for tutoring.
My boyfriend is going to school full time and works full time. He has no time for ANYTHING at ALL, EVER.
I don't think you should judge another person's situation before you even know about it completely.
#80 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
You make it sound like others don't do work two jobs and go to school full time.
Im poor as shit, I work full time, I volunteer, and I still manage to maintain a 3.8.

Maybe when people realize college is a formula where you get what you put in, there will be less QQ about college.
User avatar #88 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
You make it sound like everybody has time for a dumb tutor.
If you could get around being manipulative and twisting my words, I'd love to explain.
MANY people work very hard. Work, school, sleep, work, school, sleep...some people don't have the time, nor energy, to be tutored.
Not only does he work and go to school, both of those are an hour away.
He literally just does not have the time to put into it.
His teachers are not willing to work with him, and it is causing him to fail, yes. He understands the material and is able to get it done, but it's just so much that he's on the brink of literally breaking and going fucking crazy.
I see how hard he works every day and it breaks my heart that I can't help him more. Don't fucking act like you have the world figured out, and in the palm of your hand, because you don't. No one does.
Get off of your high horse, suck in your unwarranted pride, and stfu, because apparently, no one wants to hear it.
#100 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Also if your BF understands the material then I fail to see why he needs help?

Big whoop, I commute an hour a day 7 days a week both ways."
I leave at 7am every morning and get home at 4pm.

Your argument doesn't make sense? He goes to school full time, works full time, but then you say he doesn't have time for it. Full time school hours is probably 5 hours a week assuming you don't have lab. That's 45 hours a week for a full time job and class hours, plus the commute.

That leaves plenty of time. Shit I used to work at a community college as a clerk from 8am every morning until 9pm at night while taking classes. You make it sound.... hard?
#156 - ARRRGGGG (12/12/2012) [-]
I leave at 5AM and get back at 10 PM. Exceeded max units, 7 clubs, 2 jobs, training M-F, going into research. Get off your high horse.
User avatar #109 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
He leaves every day at 6 and gets home at 9.
He doesn't have the emotional capacity to deal with all of it at the same time.
Physically, yes, it is doable, but he's forcing himself to drive while falling asleep, doing homework through sleep-deprived stupors, and it is bad for his health.
He goes to sleep at midnight or later every night studying. He works extremely hard. The only thing that would make a difference is a little bit of understanding and leniency from his teachers.
#110 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Your math doesn't add up.
Are you sure he isn't just cheating on you?
User avatar #113 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
What I'm trying to tell you is if his teachers were better at teaching him, he wouldn't HAVE to studying for hours every night. He wouldn't HAVE to spend money he doesn't have getting a tutor. If the teacher did their job, he'd be able to relax a little.
User avatar #112 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
He has a couple of hours at home whenever he has to help his mom take care of his brother, or help do shit around his house before he goes to school.
If he is cheating, he's damned good at hiding it. All though I seriously don't see the need for you to try and instill a seed of doubt. It's hilarious, actually. I laughed out loud.
#93 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Did you really just say "dumb tutor."

I'm pretty sure whatever argument you had is completely out the window at that point.
User avatar #98 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
Yes I just said dumb tutor.
It's meant as an enhancement.
Replace it with fucking, sodding, I don't give a fuck, but don't make up mediocre reasons not to recognize what I just said.
Apparently you are not capable of understanding other peoples' lives. Just stop talking, because I'm honestly not thumbing you down, and I think it's funny that you keep going and going AS IF you are right, whenever you are clearly somebody who needs to make up for real life by showing off on the internet.
#105 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
You are mad at me you don't know how to use adjectives? And because your Boyfriend is failing at school where thousands of others succeed in the same and worse situation?

I've worked with people who while getting their Masters managed to raise two kids, and work a full time job. I feel no pity for someone who has a 5 hour school week and a job, because I've met plenty more who have it worse and manage.
User avatar #111 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
No, I'm not angry at anything except the fact that you are using DUMB reasons to dismiss my argument. It just shows how unwilling you are to look at it from another's point of view.
#64 - Did it ever dawn on you the other teacher was just easier? … 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. -5
#52 - God forbid a class isn't easy and someone actually learns some…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. 0
User avatar #180 - noworries (12/12/2012) [-]
Uhh, I am going to graduate this spring, and i have taken many classes. If a whole class fails... its the professors fault. I have enjoyed many of my upper level classes. Professors like this piss me off. They are on a power trip as opposed to actually teaching the kids.
#51 - That's the general rule for ****** people who hav…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. 0
User avatar #182 - kuraithevision (12/13/2012) [-]
Calm down, man. People don't go to college to blow off their money and flunk the class. We've had a couple of cases where all or majority of the students have failed and a lot of profs do get fired because no sane person will spend thousands of dollars at university or college just to fail the class miserable.
#49 - How did you not know what a curve is.... are you one of the 17%? 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. -2
#48 - Anyone who blamed the professor should drop out of college. …  [+] (18 new replies) 12/12/2012 on Someone's had a rough day. -2
User avatar #65 - ronyx (12/12/2012) [-]
That's what teachers do, they read out the material from the book at least at my uni that's what they do. Secondly I have had my share of bad teachers where their teaching style was uther shit compared to other teachers of the same field. If the whole class failed something must've happened. At some point the teacher must've realize most of his class were failing and probably did not do anything because he thought it wasn't his fault, but maybe it was.
TL:DR stop defending professors who shouldn't be professors in the first place.
#67 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
You're in college right?
You can read?
You are familiar with the concept of tutors?
I have two degree's and I am working on my third and I have had teachers that are lack luster, and they are always the easiest. The ones that don't teach expect the least. The problem is you think that teachers are supposed to be there to hold your hand and read your material out loud. Doesn't work that way. You will get out of college and flounder instantly because you are incapable of teaching yourself anything. A teacher is a supplement and a tool to gauge where you are.


Tldr; you aren't in high school anymore learn to work harder.
User avatar #139 - ronyx (12/12/2012) [-]
Just because they're professors teaching at a uni or college does not mean that they are perfect and are excellent teachers. There are many teachers in all levels of the education system that should not even be teachers. If the teacher is not there to teach you the material, but the tutor is, then why the hell are we even paying teachers? we should just pay tutors who can teach a lot better than these so called "teachers". It's easy for a teacher to just say "oh I'm just going to give them a watered down summary of this chapter and it's their problem if they learn it or not. I do not think that's what a good teacher should do, and many of my good teachers go the extra mile to help you understand the material.
User avatar #74 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
What he's saying is that his teacher DOES read material from the book aloud.
Maybe some teachers don't feel the need to help their students, but I definitely think that most do, or else they wouldn't be a teacher.
Also, lots of students don't have time for tutoring.
My boyfriend is going to school full time and works full time. He has no time for ANYTHING at ALL, EVER.
I don't think you should judge another person's situation before you even know about it completely.
#80 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
You make it sound like others don't do work two jobs and go to school full time.
Im poor as shit, I work full time, I volunteer, and I still manage to maintain a 3.8.

Maybe when people realize college is a formula where you get what you put in, there will be less QQ about college.
User avatar #88 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
You make it sound like everybody has time for a dumb tutor.
If you could get around being manipulative and twisting my words, I'd love to explain.
MANY people work very hard. Work, school, sleep, work, school, sleep...some people don't have the time, nor energy, to be tutored.
Not only does he work and go to school, both of those are an hour away.
He literally just does not have the time to put into it.
His teachers are not willing to work with him, and it is causing him to fail, yes. He understands the material and is able to get it done, but it's just so much that he's on the brink of literally breaking and going fucking crazy.
I see how hard he works every day and it breaks my heart that I can't help him more. Don't fucking act like you have the world figured out, and in the palm of your hand, because you don't. No one does.
Get off of your high horse, suck in your unwarranted pride, and stfu, because apparently, no one wants to hear it.
#100 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Also if your BF understands the material then I fail to see why he needs help?

Big whoop, I commute an hour a day 7 days a week both ways."
I leave at 7am every morning and get home at 4pm.

Your argument doesn't make sense? He goes to school full time, works full time, but then you say he doesn't have time for it. Full time school hours is probably 5 hours a week assuming you don't have lab. That's 45 hours a week for a full time job and class hours, plus the commute.

That leaves plenty of time. Shit I used to work at a community college as a clerk from 8am every morning until 9pm at night while taking classes. You make it sound.... hard?
#156 - ARRRGGGG (12/12/2012) [-]
I leave at 5AM and get back at 10 PM. Exceeded max units, 7 clubs, 2 jobs, training M-F, going into research. Get off your high horse.
User avatar #109 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
He leaves every day at 6 and gets home at 9.
He doesn't have the emotional capacity to deal with all of it at the same time.
Physically, yes, it is doable, but he's forcing himself to drive while falling asleep, doing homework through sleep-deprived stupors, and it is bad for his health.
He goes to sleep at midnight or later every night studying. He works extremely hard. The only thing that would make a difference is a little bit of understanding and leniency from his teachers.
#110 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Your math doesn't add up.
Are you sure he isn't just cheating on you?
User avatar #113 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
What I'm trying to tell you is if his teachers were better at teaching him, he wouldn't HAVE to studying for hours every night. He wouldn't HAVE to spend money he doesn't have getting a tutor. If the teacher did their job, he'd be able to relax a little.
User avatar #112 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
He has a couple of hours at home whenever he has to help his mom take care of his brother, or help do shit around his house before he goes to school.
If he is cheating, he's damned good at hiding it. All though I seriously don't see the need for you to try and instill a seed of doubt. It's hilarious, actually. I laughed out loud.
#93 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Did you really just say "dumb tutor."

I'm pretty sure whatever argument you had is completely out the window at that point.
User avatar #98 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
Yes I just said dumb tutor.
It's meant as an enhancement.
Replace it with fucking, sodding, I don't give a fuck, but don't make up mediocre reasons not to recognize what I just said.
Apparently you are not capable of understanding other peoples' lives. Just stop talking, because I'm honestly not thumbing you down, and I think it's funny that you keep going and going AS IF you are right, whenever you are clearly somebody who needs to make up for real life by showing off on the internet.
#105 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
You are mad at me you don't know how to use adjectives? And because your Boyfriend is failing at school where thousands of others succeed in the same and worse situation?

I've worked with people who while getting their Masters managed to raise two kids, and work a full time job. I feel no pity for someone who has a 5 hour school week and a job, because I've met plenty more who have it worse and manage.
User avatar #111 - myrtille (12/12/2012) [-]
No, I'm not angry at anything except the fact that you are using DUMB reasons to dismiss my argument. It just shows how unwilling you are to look at it from another's point of view.
User avatar #63 - MythBuster (12/12/2012) [-]
when a whole class is failing like that, it's the professor's fault.. idk what classes you take but some have to be taught in a class. one professor at my college just got fired because this is like the 5th year in a row where over 80% of the people in each of her classes failed but when they took the same class from a different professor they passed it
#64 - blackandwhitegod (12/12/2012) [-]
Did it ever dawn on you the other teacher was just easier?

Easier =/= better and its for that reason I meet people with a BA who know almost nothing.
#172 - Why are you so unfunny? Why? Please stop thi… 12/12/2012 on Happily Protected +7
#170 - You can easily play with a 12 sided dice. Have you e… 12/12/2012 on Bite the Bullet. 0
#123 - Not very bright are you? You can easily keep shifting… 12/11/2012 on Bite the Bullet. -2
#6 - >> unique film >> Nothing unique about it… 12/11/2012 on something for the guys 0
#256 - Women aren't people, nothing but horny kids like this, etc etc 12/11/2012 on Typical American Girls at... 0
#3 - Unsure if calling me a terrorist or Muslim. 12/10/2012 on something for the guys 0
#1 - And women wonder why no one takes them seriously. Not even oth…  [+] (4 new replies) 12/10/2012 on something for the guys -1
User avatar #5 - SquishyHaribo (12/11/2012) [-]
everyone at that festival dresses in whatever they want, guys go round in rainbow thongs and capes so stop being a sexist cunt for once and enjoy this unique film
#6 - blackandwhitegod (12/11/2012) [-]
>> unique film

>> Nothing unique about it


Its also not sexism if its true.

Not saying there aren't shitty men, but as a whole men are more logical.
#2 - kamranhalo (12/10/2012) [-]
mfw
#3 - blackandwhitegod (12/10/2012) [-]
Unsure if calling me a terrorist or Muslim.
#164 - Your art is bad, but luckily not as bad as your ****** … 12/09/2012 on Off Track +2
#2 - Comment deleted 12/09/2012 on Title (ORIGINAL I KNOW) 0
#168 - I haven't seen a community so inept at humor since Nazi Germany.  [+] (1 new reply) 12/08/2012 on Bangover +3
#169 - sonicsyndicate (12/08/2012) [-]
#46 - I live in Florida and I see it all the time. >>…  [+] (2 new replies) 12/06/2012 on Pseudobiceros gloriosus +1
#49 - Eralus (12/06/2012) [-]
sooooo...what exactly is your face when?
#61 - darthjangopwnz (12/06/2012) [-]
#43 - You killed an animal you dick.  [+] (4 new replies) 12/06/2012 on Pseudobiceros gloriosus +1
User avatar #44 - darkoblivion (12/06/2012) [-]
wasn't my intention
#46 - blackandwhitegod (12/06/2012) [-]
I live in Florida and I see it all the time.

>> People go to beach

>> See animal that requires water to live, or has a special slime coating needed to live

>> Pull it out of water and play with it

>> Surprised when it dies

>> mfw would be like me holding your head underwater and peeling your skin off
#49 - Eralus (12/06/2012) [-]
sooooo...what exactly is your face when?
#61 - darthjangopwnz (12/06/2012) [-]
#56 - mfw you need glasses bro  [+] (1 new reply) 12/05/2012 on What Sorcery Is This ??? -5
#149 - ironstrike (12/07/2012) [-]
**ironstrike rolled a random image posted in comment #12 at Sir Bearington **

MFW you fail whilst trying to insult somebody.
#8 - Comment deleted 12/05/2012 on ...fruit +1
#4 - Comment deleted  [+] (2 new replies) 12/05/2012 on ...fruit +1
#5 - doctorlean Comment deleted by blackandwhitegod
#8 - blackandwhitegod Comment deleted by blackandwhitegod

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#3 - Womens Study Major (04/21/2013) [-]
Grow a brain you enormous faggot
 Friends (0)