|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #6378 on CommentsLevel 319 Comments: Wizard
OfflineSend mail to bitchpleaseshutup Block bitchpleaseshutup Invite bitchpleaseshutup to be your friend flag avatar
latest user's comments
|#27 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||08/25/2014 on They grow up so fast||-10|
|#43 - Getting rejected and moving on with your life is better than b…||08/24/2014 on translation: he wasn't hot...||0|
|#68400 - What do you guys think of China becoming a world power?||08/23/2014 on Politics - politics news,...||0|
|#25 - Citation? [+] (2 new replies)||08/23/2014 on Isis in Iraq||+1|
|#20 - Where the **** is America mentioned or even sugge… [+] (4 new replies)||08/22/2014 on Skyrim Christmas||+46|
|#16 - Don't call it a grave, it's the future we chose.||08/22/2014 on triggers incoming||0|
|#62 - Polygamy is illegal in all 50 states [+] (1 new reply)||08/22/2014 on land of the free||0|
|#169 - Picture||08/21/2014 on Internet going pepsi?||+1|
|#99 - This is what I like||08/21/2014 on Biscuit about to drop the...||+10|
|#41 - InCase 4 lyfe||08/21/2014 on Hair Flip||0|
|#167 - Picture||08/21/2014 on Quinnspiracy||0|
|#104 - Picture||08/20/2014 on Glory to Arstotzka||+2|
|#28 - Picture||08/19/2014 on Interesting stuff||+25|
|#17 - Texan pride! [+] (11 new replies)||08/18/2014 on fat hate||+8|
|#699 - Why?||08/18/2014 on Father Admin||0|
|#77 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||08/17/2014 on When you are reading this||+1|
|#74 - You're a Bosnian kebab wannabe [+] (3 new replies)||08/17/2014 on When you are reading this||+1|
|#68 - You're a kebab [+] (5 new replies)||08/17/2014 on When you are reading this||+1|
|#537 - 7 now||08/17/2014 on Lies||+6|
|#297 - Dude this is FJ, you're not allowed to defend the USA [+] (2 new replies)||08/17/2014 on Random Interesting Facts...||0|
|#68108 - Picture||08/16/2014 on Politics - politics news,...||0|
|#296 - Begotten||08/16/2014 on Anti vaccines||0|
|#68106 - >not supporting Israel Are you guys gay? [+] (19 new replies)||08/16/2014 on Politics - politics news,...||-1|
#68115 - lulzfornigeriagirl (08/16/2014) [-]
>supporting countries with terrorist organizations in them
>supporting countries with sharia law
>supporting countries that literally wanna wipe you off the map
>supporting countries that praised 911
>supporting countries that are turning Europe into Eurabia and soon North-A too
>being this MIDF
#68119 - alimais (08/16/2014) [-]
>support a country which sides with Wahhabi arabs
>support a country that praised 911 counts for Israel too
>supporting countries that literally has a plan to wipe you off the map Samson Option
>supporting a country who flies Africans to Europe
>being this JIDF
#68131 - cabbagemayhem (08/16/2014) [-]
4. The Samson Option is a "deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence." Every nation with nuclear power has a nuclear deterrent plan.
5. You mean people traveling from Africa to Europe sometimes pass through Israel?
WTF kind of misinformation is this? Do you even believe this stuff yourself?
#68133 - alimais (08/16/2014) [-]
2. Saudi Arabia / FSA etc.
3. "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor." ~ Bibi N.
4. look more into the Samson Option ;)
#68139 - cabbagemayhem (08/17/2014) [-]
Also, post anything you want to say to me here (not my profile). My supervisor is commonsense. It doesn't take some special interest group (e.g. JIDF) to see through your bullshit. Would you rather me leave and let you post propaganda that you should know is false, or would you rather me tell you why it's false so you can take a sound stance on issues and find yourself in the right?
#68138 - cabbagemayhem (08/17/2014) [-]
1. The Syrian conflict is more of a civil war than terrorism. The FSA was started by members of the Syrian army because they refused to fire on their own peacefully protesting people. The link you posted has a sketchy source, but there's at least two reliable reporting agencies that estimate the number of foreign combatants in the FSA to be minimal.  The U.N.-sponsored "Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Syrian Arab Republic" said rebels had committed war crimes, but they "did not reach the gravity, frequency and scale" of those by the state forces. 
2. What countries are those? And, that's nothing like outright supporting countries under Sharia law. One's just a religion, the other is a set of enforced laws that violate human rights every day.
3. That's just a statement. It doesn't mean he wanted the twin towers to fall, he just stated the effect it had on them. Is that all you have? Other countries openly praise 9/11.
4. What do I need to look for? I've found nothing of significance and plausibility from all the anti-Israeli posts on this board to pique my interest in chasing ducks.
5. They didn't fly Africans to Europe. They went voluntarily as a strike against Israeli migration policies.
#68157 - alimais (08/17/2014) [-]
'NYT' Cuts References to AIPAC in Syria Debate
AIPAC to go all-out on Syria
Syria army confiscates Israeli-made arms
Israel ‘furious’ with White House for leak on Syria strike
U.S. right to arm Syrian rebels, says Israeli president
U.S. Officials: Israel behind Recent Syria Airstrike
Israel & FSA attacking and killing Palestinians same day!
FSA leader Aroor Says Attacking Israel Is a Crime
Israeli Weapons Found in Syria
FSA in Syria Spiritual Leaders Says MB Is an Ally of Israel, Always Been
#68175 - cabbagemayhem (08/17/2014) [-]
Image - America hasn't support Al-Qaeda since they became a terrorist group. The Wikipedia page no longer says that since the snapshot was taken. It's not dated, so for all I know someone put it there just for the screenshot. Also, pasting an image of an Israeli flag on it doesn't somehow implicate Israel.
Most of those link titles just should like normal everyday politics or anti-Israeli propaganda that I've already debunked a thousand times. Otherwise, I see nothing outrageous, let alone worthy of vilifying Israel over her neighbors. There may be a few foreigners fighting with the FSA, but nothing significant that would make it anything other than a civil war. Bashar might complain about the few, but it doesn't address all the Syrians fighting. And, other nations supporting the side you think is right in a civil war is completely normal. It's the people's choice to fight and they're helpless without supplies.
#68246 - alimais (08/19/2014) [-]
#68272 - cabbagemayhem (08/19/2014) [-]
1. I can't find a point anytime in the last year that Wikipedia page was in that state. It was probably for a very short period of time. That wording had no factual basis, so I'm not surprised.
2. Al-Julani wasn't removed from a "blacklist", he was removed from the top 10 most wanted terrorists. That doesn't mean the U.S. is suddenly giving him a stamp of approval. It just means there worse people. Seriously, ALL of this propaganda hinges on twisting words and taking things out of context. Wake up, people!
3. That reference seems sketchy, and no doubt, the first reliable source it cites is a CNN blog taken out of context and applied to the wrong group. It assumes the rebels are Al-Qaeda, which we know the FSA are not, and then speculates on our intentions. They aren't the only ones we give safe-handling training to to try to prevent their use and effect the most good. The article is just a conspiracy theory to appeal to what you want to believe. It's no evidence the U.S. was doing anything it shouldn't.
#68179 - syrianassassin (08/18/2014) [-]
as a syrian i confirm alimais
Al-Nusra Front is a branch from al qaida: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Nusra_Front
Islamic Front (Syria) in the section of Affiliation with Al-Qaeda: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Front_(Syria)
they are all supported by the sand niggers below us and the MURICA!
and more and more shit to be said about those armed terrorist groups
of course if you are american, what will you do now is deny the truth and accept the told lies
#68233 - cabbagemayhem (08/18/2014) [-]
I addressed your first link in my last post. It doesn't link America to Al-Qaeda. The image he posted was either a forgery or a mistake.
Concerning your other references, I assume you meant to say that America supports Al-Nusra, and therefore helps Al-Qaeda by proxy. That's not true either. America officially considers Al-Nusra a terrorist organization. Quoted from your own reference: "The US Government has been sending weapons to rebels in Syria since at least late 2013, and perhaps as early as 2011, during the begininning phases of the conflict. These weapons have been reportedly falling into hands of extremists, such as Al-Nusra and ISIL" That is unfortunate, but we don't give them weapons. They take them from groups we try to help.
The Syrian civil war is mostly between Syrians. You are both the same people, brothers and sisters, seeing from two different perspectives. The FSA only fights because they couldn't bear to see their own people oppressed by their own government.
You can hate America all you want and pretend like we are stupid and refuse to see the truth, but we didn't get here by being ignorant or suppressing dissenting viewpoints. We got here by defending free speech and human rights, not each for ourselves, but for each other and those who can't for themselves. Only then are you free yourself, and only in a free society are you free to grow.
#68248 - cabbagemayhem (08/19/2014) [-]
You can say that all you want, but it's not going to make it true. I saw no reliable source of the FSA supporting any extremists.
"The FSA is in stark contrast with groups such as Jabhat al-Nusra which have been designated as terrorist by several Western countries; this has led to a rift between the secular forces fighting the Syrian government and al-Qaeda linked groups such as al-Nusra and ISIS, often resulting in deaths. The FSA maintains good relations with moderate Islamist factions such as the Islamic Front." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army
If you're reduced to name-calling, then I'd like to close with: good luck in the development of your country, and I hope you see the importance of freedom for everyone in your society. I also hope you and your country has another look at Christianity because that is where real freedom comes from.
EDIT: clarify first paragraph
|#105 - That had to be the most ignorant thing I read all day. [+] (4 new replies)||08/16/2014 on Anti vaccines||+11|
|#44 - They're ethnoreligious group.||08/16/2014 on Planet composition||-1|