Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #4062 on Comments
Level 267 Comments: Pure Win
Send mail to bestestname
Invite bestestname to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 113 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 114 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress:
Level 267 Comments: Pure Win → Level 268 Comments: Pure Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about bestestname
latest user's comments
- He said the car can do 170 mph, not that he drove at 170 mph. …
An Alright Car
- >Lock door >Push the doorhandle down and pull the doo…
Locking the house
- Don't let all 16 year olds vote just because 1 % of them are a…
Should 16-year-olds have...
- I got another kitty a few weeks after my first one passed away…
They grow up so fast
- "Ok sorry to bother you have a great evening" was to…
We all wish we were as cool...
Being a dickless faggot is hard when you can't afford the hummer to prove it
- His wedding ring would be on his left hand, while he would mos…
Nah mate, that's amateur; ya gotta shove both fist in then to properly explore
- Just ******* let me go...
- Tfw my cat died with me holding her paw in one hand and pettin…
whos cutting onions?
- Crockpots are nice. You can buy some cheap ass beef that would…
Anon tries cooking
>never leave the house
>take progressively more tender bites each time im in the kitchen
You got some recipes for the sauce?
I can never get a proper thickness, and the crockpot doesn't allow flower to properly dissolve
You can switch it up and use a different thickening agent instead of flour, flour requires that you cook for a while at high temperatures to take out the floury flavor.
Can you recommend any?
I usually just reduce the fuck out of my sauces and mount it with butter for regular pan sauces, for sugary things I dump a small bag of powdered sugar and mix it with a couple drops of hot water and maple syrup which works wonders. Alternatively I've found cornstarch also works in lieu of flour when making something like a stew.
- My cat was described by the shelter we got her from as "V…
Show Comments (0)