Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

benttoyourwill    

no avatar Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to benttoyourwill Block benttoyourwill Invite benttoyourwill to be your friend
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Consoles Owned: Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, PS3.
Video Games Played: Everything except for sports games. Fuck sports games.
X-box Gamertag: Laady GaGa
Date Signed Up:6/29/2011
Last Login:9/03/2013
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 5797 total,  6686 ,  889
Comment Thumbs: 1229 total,  2832 ,  1603
Content Level Progress: 93% (93/100)
Level 157 Content: Faptastic → Level 158 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 28% (28/100)
Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:0
Content Views:222917
Times Content Favorited:376 times
Total Comments Made:886
FJ Points:6880
Favorite Tags: gaming (2)
I have a facebook page :) http://www.facebook.com/ExtremelyExtremeGaming If you like video games this place is for you. Feel free to tell your friends as well!

latest user's comments

#51 - Picture  [+] (2 new replies) 02/11/2012 on Pow +2
#52 - Raihs (02/11/2012) [-]
#53 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
#49 - Picture  [+] (4 new replies) 02/11/2012 on Pow +1
#50 - Raihs (02/11/2012) [-]
#51 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
#52 - Raihs (02/11/2012) [-]
#53 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
#38 - Obviously you dont know the definition of "Sarcasm".…  [+] (2 new replies) 02/11/2012 on Pow 0
User avatar #39 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
So with your logic, if I had a black mother, a mexican father, and a few asian friends, it would be okay to preach my views on how white people are the only pure race? Just because you have a catholic friend doesn't mean you can go about bashing religion whenever you want.
#41 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
Flagged Comment Picture
This image was flagged 1386809288
Refer to the first sentence of my last reply. Freedom of speech allows me to say whatever I want. I dont burn flags and bash religions. Its called a god damn joke either learn to embrace them or get off this site this isnt your normal internet forum. Its FunnyJunk. Im done with you.
#34 - LOL Look at the whole of FunnyJunk. People go on a day to day …  [+] (4 new replies) 02/11/2012 on Pow 0
#37 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
Isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to go around saying that religion is wrong and then complain about people disliking a certain music artist? There are many holes in your logic.
#38 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
Obviously you dont know the definition of "Sarcasm". If everything on this site was meant to be taken seriously 90% of us would be murderers, virgins or dead. I have a Pagan mother and a Christian father and half my friends are either catholic or christian so if anything im probably the most accepting person youll ever talk to. You wouldnt have the balls to come at me like this if we were talking face to face. Refer to the image for further understanding.
User avatar #39 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
So with your logic, if I had a black mother, a mexican father, and a few asian friends, it would be okay to preach my views on how white people are the only pure race? Just because you have a catholic friend doesn't mean you can go about bashing religion whenever you want.
#41 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
Flagged Comment Picture
This image was flagged 1386809288
Refer to the first sentence of my last reply. Freedom of speech allows me to say whatever I want. I dont burn flags and bash religions. Its called a god damn joke either learn to embrace them or get off this site this isnt your normal internet forum. Its FunnyJunk. Im done with you.
#30 - I love how a halfhanded sarcastic joke makes so many people go…  [+] (6 new replies) 02/11/2012 on Pow -3
User avatar #32 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
Even if it was a joke, it wasn't very nice. Making fun of any religion is wrong. Please stop posting insults.
#34 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
LOL Look at the whole of FunnyJunk. People go on a day to day basis about killing Justin Bieber because his music sucks, Telling women about where they should be and what they do and making fun of peoples race and creed. Dont tell me about posting insults when I cant go 3 minutes without seeing a comic about it. Retard.
#37 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
Isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to go around saying that religion is wrong and then complain about people disliking a certain music artist? There are many holes in your logic.
#38 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
Obviously you dont know the definition of "Sarcasm". If everything on this site was meant to be taken seriously 90% of us would be murderers, virgins or dead. I have a Pagan mother and a Christian father and half my friends are either catholic or christian so if anything im probably the most accepting person youll ever talk to. You wouldnt have the balls to come at me like this if we were talking face to face. Refer to the image for further understanding.
User avatar #39 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
So with your logic, if I had a black mother, a mexican father, and a few asian friends, it would be okay to preach my views on how white people are the only pure race? Just because you have a catholic friend doesn't mean you can go about bashing religion whenever you want.
#41 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
Flagged Comment Picture
This image was flagged 1386809288
Refer to the first sentence of my last reply. Freedom of speech allows me to say whatever I want. I dont burn flags and bash religions. Its called a god damn joke either learn to embrace them or get off this site this isnt your normal internet forum. Its FunnyJunk. Im done with you.
#25 - Comment deleted 02/10/2012 on MLP Debate 0
#48 - The best way to not get picked on is to just ignore it. Lets t… 02/10/2012 on seems legit 0
#11 - I kinda figured this would get negative toenail clipping s. I…  [+] (1 new reply) 02/10/2012 on Pow -3
#28 - anonymous (02/11/2012) [-]
>> has balls to stick by what he says
>> says something stupid and ignorant as hell
>> mfw
#13 - Oh yeah! toenail clipping and funny picture for being inform… 02/10/2012 on The Frontpage +8
#76 - I liked it.  [+] (1 new reply) 02/10/2012 on Dear FunnyJunk +1
#77 - blargtastic (02/10/2012) [-]
Made me fucking LOL
#74 - Because it says cack in the bottom left corner  [+] (3 new replies) 02/10/2012 on Dear FunnyJunk +2
User avatar #75 - blargtastic (02/10/2012) [-]
Damn, I didn't think anyone actually read those.
#76 - benttoyourwill (02/10/2012) [-]
I liked it.
#77 - blargtastic (02/10/2012) [-]
Made me fucking LOL
#72 - cack ...  [+] (5 new replies) 02/10/2012 on Dear FunnyJunk 0
#73 - blargtastic (02/10/2012) [-]
I really don't know what to say to that...



< Pic related.

#74 - benttoyourwill (02/10/2012) [-]
Because it says cack in the bottom left corner
User avatar #75 - blargtastic (02/10/2012) [-]
Damn, I didn't think anyone actually read those.
#76 - benttoyourwill (02/10/2012) [-]
I liked it.
#77 - blargtastic (02/10/2012) [-]
Made me fucking LOL
#9 - Are your parents by any chance catholics? Because for them to …  [+] (21 new replies) 02/10/2012 on Pow -33
#48 - Raihs (02/11/2012) [-]
You don't get the right to use that image with a post like that.
#49 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
#50 - Raihs (02/11/2012) [-]
#51 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
#52 - Raihs (02/11/2012) [-]
#53 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
#30 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
I love how a halfhanded sarcastic joke makes so many people go full potato. Thank you for showing me how easy I can turn people retarded. xD
User avatar #32 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
Even if it was a joke, it wasn't very nice. Making fun of any religion is wrong. Please stop posting insults.
#34 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
LOL Look at the whole of FunnyJunk. People go on a day to day basis about killing Justin Bieber because his music sucks, Telling women about where they should be and what they do and making fun of peoples race and creed. Dont tell me about posting insults when I cant go 3 minutes without seeing a comic about it. Retard.
#37 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
Isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to go around saying that religion is wrong and then complain about people disliking a certain music artist? There are many holes in your logic.
#38 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
Obviously you dont know the definition of "Sarcasm". If everything on this site was meant to be taken seriously 90% of us would be murderers, virgins or dead. I have a Pagan mother and a Christian father and half my friends are either catholic or christian so if anything im probably the most accepting person youll ever talk to. You wouldnt have the balls to come at me like this if we were talking face to face. Refer to the image for further understanding.
User avatar #39 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
So with your logic, if I had a black mother, a mexican father, and a few asian friends, it would be okay to preach my views on how white people are the only pure race? Just because you have a catholic friend doesn't mean you can go about bashing religion whenever you want.
#41 - benttoyourwill (02/11/2012) [-]
Flagged Comment Picture
This image was flagged 1386809288
Refer to the first sentence of my last reply. Freedom of speech allows me to say whatever I want. I dont burn flags and bash religions. Its called a god damn joke either learn to embrace them or get off this site this isnt your normal internet forum. Its FunnyJunk. Im done with you.
User avatar #29 - scottishmexican (02/11/2012) [-]
You. Yes you. You, get the fuck off the internet. Even 4chan knows not to make fun of anyone's religion.

Also, using that logic, you are a Catholic. You close-minded little fuck.
User avatar #22 - foelkera (02/11/2012) [-]
Not all catholics are as close-minded as you think. Don't judge us by just assuming whatever you think we do is true. Also, have a good day!
User avatar #20 - pitster (02/10/2012) [-]
Are you suggesting all Catholics are close minded?
#19 - hwangw (02/10/2012) [-]
People like you are what's wrong with the world.
#14 - justanoreo has deleted their comment.
User avatar #10 - mattymattwithahat (02/10/2012) [-]
HAHAHAHAHAHA THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

no.

INB4 shitstorm
#11 - benttoyourwill (02/10/2012) [-]
I kinda figured this would get negative toenail clippings. Ill keep it up regardless to show I have balls to stick by what I say. toenail clipping for you sir :)
#28 - anonymous (02/11/2012) [-]
>> has balls to stick by what he says
>> says something stupid and ignorant as hell
>> mfw
#33 - Well I can understand the health issue because over 75% of foo…  [+] (1 new reply) 02/10/2012 on This is sad America +1
#37 - kittehtowels (02/10/2012) [-]
Why, thank you for the compliment! A toenail clipping for you for being such an open listener.
#26 - I agree that our soldiers should get recognition for what they…  [+] (3 new replies) 02/10/2012 on This is sad America +7
User avatar #31 - kittehtowels (02/10/2012) [-]
I would see your point, but what about the NFL lockout? I understand that they wanted more health benefits, but they also wanted more money. If they really were so selfless, they wouldn't be demanding more money than the surplus they already get.

I apologize, but I simply cannot respect someone who plays a game professionally.
#33 - benttoyourwill (02/10/2012) [-]
Well I can understand the health issue because over 75% of football players end up with body crippling problems from the sport after age 40 involving brain damage, muscle damage and different forms of arthritis. If you dont want to respect someone for doing something they love its more power to you I am a true amerifat and I believe in all forms of freedom of speech. I do support and love our troops they are doing something I couldnt be able to bring myself to do. toenail clipping for you for your educated comment.
#37 - kittehtowels (02/10/2012) [-]
Why, thank you for the compliment! A toenail clipping for you for being such an open listener.
#4 - Wasnt the original comic for this about selling your soul or s…  [+] (2 new replies) 02/10/2012 on The Frontpage +4
User avatar #12 - twiztidxson (02/10/2012) [-]
It was the birthday skeleton and he wished for an xbox.
#13 - benttoyourwill (02/10/2012) [-]
Oh yeah! toenail clipping and funny picture for being informative :)
#24 - Beautiful boy you got there :D No offense but I would caption … 02/10/2012 on daily dose of feels +1
#23 - My sister was born with an enlarged heart, faulty lungs and me… 02/10/2012 on daily dose of feels +7
#19 - Okay so the ghost holds her down, then rapes her and just for … 02/09/2012 on No more face. +11
#6 - I dont care what anyone says this girl is hot as hell... 02/09/2012 on Funnyjunk to do list +4
#2 - I swear around my parents CONSTANTLY and they dont give a … 02/09/2012 on how my mom sees it... 0
#5 - Isnt that because the mint crystals dissolve onto your tongue … 02/09/2012 on Ohh God 0
#1 - Whenever I put the correct captcha in it makes me do it again … 02/09/2012 on I just want to thumb +1
#33 - Picture 02/09/2012 on Please Read. +1
#31 - Picture  [+] (5 new replies) 02/09/2012 on Please Read. +2
#32 - renzard (02/09/2012) [-]
#37 - renzard (02/09/2012) [-]
#36 - stizz has deleted their comment.
#34 - renzard (02/09/2012) [-]
#33 - benttoyourwill (02/09/2012) [-]

Comments(0):

 

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)