Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #4341 on Comments
Level 228 Comments: Mind Blower
Send mail to belikea
Invite belikea to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 228 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 229 Comments: Mind Blower
Total Comments Made:
What people say about belikea
latest user's comments
- Think about it, though. Really think about it. In reality, we …
- Maybe turians? They've got the nose and mouth of a cat (I mean…
the easy guide.
I'm not sure why autocorrect turned "the" into "be", but not "expskeleton" into exoskeleton, either, huh
advice i took with out a thought. no regrets
- I like the Leopard.
Why Germany needs its own...
- I dunno. The dude wrote about his own exploits as if he was a …
/his/ talks about the Alpha...
He wrote them because they were intended to be read as entertainment materials by people in Rome, and the perspectives often changed at times. Yes, it's blatantly biased in favor of Caesar, but throughout it he's willing to admit when he makes mistakes (Except when he fucks up and loses an entire fleet. He's pretty heavy on damage control then).
To be fair though, "feelings of inadequacy" is pretty fucking accurate. He was epileptic and probably knew he was going to die at some point anyway. In fact, especially before his assassination his epilepsy was getting
bad and more likely than not he would have died a few years after. Wanted to get as much done in that time as possible.
- And yet, plastic in the oceans that turns into particles often…
- Alright, but where's the fishing game? I need someth…
Ennui GO! (Some Good Shit)
If only it existed. Poor me, poor you.
- A hundred thousand years? Really? For half of Homo sapiens' …
''Every year white people add 100 years to when slavery ended.'' But this is just ridiculous.
most breeding is selective breeding, slave breeding? You've got a point
- Well, the Nomad in Andromeda is like the mako but less terribl…
Choose thy path carefully...
I haven't played Andromeda but I've got a buddy who's always been a Mass Effect fan and while he admits that there are massive problems with the animations and the story's pretty lacking, there don't seem to be many problems with the gameplay.
Im probably not going to play andromeda until its in the bargain bin, but thats good to know
- I don't agree. Jacob is still the most boring squad mate. Liam…
- This happened with me for destiny 2, for the opposite reason. …
Show Comments (0)