Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #40734 on Subscribers
Level 261 Comments: Pure Win
Send mail to barackjemima
Invite barackjemima to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 81 Content: Srs Business → Level 82 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 261 Comments: Pure Win → Level 262 Comments: Pure Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about barackjemima
latest user's comments
- He's not a necrophiliac, he's a necromancer. Get it? …
**zombieloan rolled a random image posted in
I'm a GENIUS
No, it's not soda branch
your comment. your username. perfect.
I think it would've been funnier if you removed the last two lines. Show some confidence! If other's don't find it funny then that's their problem.
That was good, thumb for you.
has deleted their comment.
Now I just want to watch Magic School Bus.
That was... surprisingly good
- You don't have to defend him.. The guy speaks like 4 languages…
- **barackjemima rolls 542**
Stalking naturist families
- We all think he's a giant untalented douche but I'm sure he's …
- I can't wait till I have kids. I'm going to be an awful parent.
- I had a call 2 weeks ago to an apartment complex where the ind…
People need to understand just because you call an ambulance doesnt mean youll get a room in the ER any faster. Straight to triage!
- **barackjemima rolled a random image posted in comment #309 …
Your New Girlfriend
- **barackjemima rolls 2,969**
so my friend was giving a...
- No, being hit in the balls doesn't even hurt 1/100th the amoun…
I dunno. You may have seen that thing (it's supposedly a clinical study but nobody can find its source) claiming that being kicked in the balls is worth 9000 dels (units of pain) while childbirth is worth 57 (the human body can supposedly withstand only 45, so it goes without saying that both constitute extreme pain). I personally doubt the validity of this, and I understand that pain sensitivity/tolerance is highly subjective, but regardless, is it not true that the childbirth process takes much longer than a shot to the balls? It's certainly possible that childbirth only seems worse because it takes longer; in other words, if childbirth only lasted 20 seconds (the average time that the pain from being hit in the balls lasts), then would the conclusion still be the same? I'm not arguing either side, just saying that it's hard to draw a conclusion when there's so many different variables (such as, in this case, duration).
- I was in the hospital for the past week, sorry I'm late. I lov…
MFW no thumb limits
Show Comments (1)